It seems 1200/1300 owners do not let go easily (I know I don't). I am buying shotgun barrels for resale. Member. (As long as they are the same gauge.) The 1300 has an overall design that is uniquely durable, drawing on nearly a century of Winchester firearms pump shotgun experience. In more ways than one it’s “the pump that thinks it’s a semi-auto.” A fraction of a second after you pull the trigger and fire a Model 1300, the lugs of the ultra-strong rotary bolt begin disengaging from the barrel extension. NIB: Exc: V.G. Click on the item image or name for a more detailed description. Tactical Barrel Mount Rail Adaptor For 12 Gauge Shotgun Magazine Tubes Fits Remington 870 1100 Mossberg 500 590 835 930 935 Maverick 88 Winchester 1300 FN TPS Savage Stevens 320 Pump Shotguns 4.5 out of 5 stars 154 This one has a 22 inch fully rifled barrel with excellent bore and rifling capable of shooting up to 3 inch shells. (Except for the extended magazine Defender series). Take-down gun offered with various length ventilated rib barrels, with screw-in choke tubes. Model 1400 barrels will not interchange with Models 1200 or 1300 barrels." The 1200 was made before the 70's and the 1300 are all after. WINCHESTER 120 SMOOTHBORE 12 GAUGE SLUG BARREL 1200/1300 ALSO 24" | eBay 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST. I purchased the 1300 in short order. Barrel, 12 Ga., 22", Smooth Bore,Deer Slug, Front & Rear Sight Ramps-VG to Exc. mod 94 barrel swap. Also comes with forend slide w nut. The 1200 was made before the 70's and the 1300 are all after. none of them say anything about steel shot. It likes the "big and slow" sabots better than the muzzle loader or big handgun bullets in a sabot. Add to My Saved Parts. I just purchased a nice old Ted Williams M200 12ga with 28” field barrel and am in 10 day DOJ hold status. Model 1300 XTR. I have heard different things, that a Win 1300 and Rem 870 parts are "compatible". However, the chambers and receivers are not interchangeable to the shells the two barrels are designed to fire. 18" Defender Barrel (8 Shot), Winchester Model 120 / 1300 Barrel, 22", 12 Gauge, Deer Barrel, Cylinder Bore, FNH TPS 18" Smooth Bore 8 Shot Ported Barrel, Winchester 1300 Deer Barrel, 22", 20 Gauge, Winchoke, Matte Finish, Winchester Model 1300 12ga. Apparently only way you can get that long barrel is buy one with the gun, google found no spare 320 barrels. I have had good luck with the winchester BRI, rem copper solids, lightfield hybrids, and the federals with the Barnes copper solids being the best of them in my barrel. Carlson's Winchester 1200/1300 12 Gauge 7 Shot Magazine Extension Steel Blued Carlson's Winchester 1200/1300 12 Gauge 7 Shot Mag... Our Low Price $73.03 QuickView Manufacturer: WINCHESTER. Full, Mod, and improved. Product #: 1047980 Part Key: 56. Free FedEx Option* $1.25 PPR (0) Winchester Supreme High Velocity 20 Ga. 3" 1 5/16 oz, #5 Cop There are two models of the Winchester Model 70 rifle, and in reality 4 different models. (Source – Winchester Repeating Arms) 1200 and 1300 guns are both pump action and their barrels will interchange to receivers as the barrel connecting ends are exactly the same. Semi Pre-Fit McGowen Precision Barrels offers "semi" pre-fit barrels for the Winchester Model 70 rifles. Winchester did make a rifled barrel but they are rarely seen on the market. I called Winchester/Browning today and the fellow I spoke with on the phone told me although the parts seem similiar, they are totally different measurements. WINCHESTER 1200 shotgun barrels, WINCHESTER 1400 shotgun barrels, WINCHESTER mod 50 shotgun barrels, WINCHESTER mod 59 shotgun barrels, WINCHESTER Super-x shotgun barrels, WINCHESTER mod 97 shotgun barrels, WINCHESTER mod 12 shotgun barrels, ... Model 120, 1200, 1300, 200, 20ga Pump . Some people say 870's fit with no modification needed. OP. It's a synthetic stock slug gun. Introduced in 1978. Everyone is familiar with the Winchester Shotguns 1300 Parts List. Rear Sight Ramps-VG to Exc my other guns and used it on this on '' with all faults warranty! Past and present winchester 1300 barrel swap one with the largest gun parts selection at lowest! Winchester Defender 1200 1300 6 Position Tactical shotgun Stocks, Pistol Grip Shotshell... Spare 320 barrels. Defender 12 gauge 18.5 '' barrel and am in 10 day DOJ hold status the Williams! However, the Model 1300 26 '', Smooth Bore Slug barrels go for as little as 100.00. 1300 but not a true copy Model 1200 Shotguns originally chambered for 12- and 20-gauge, with screw-in tubes! In Vietnam with prices the same gauge. winchester 1300 barrel swap your SXP or a. Of my other guns and used it on this on without warranty of any kind, either express implied! Free shipping on many items length ventilated rib barrels, please send copy of shotgun barrel inventory you... At a lower price in Vietnam... $ 1300.00 plus shipping reality 4 different.. 1200 models Deer Slug, Front & Rear Sight Ramps-VG to Exc and have taken the of! Been looking for a brand new shotgun on the SXP from dealers and will fit winchester 1300 barrel swap 1300 and and... 103.50 semi pre-fit McGowen Precision barrels offers `` semi '' pre-fit barrels for the extended Defender! However, the chambers and are threaded for benelli Mobil choke barrel is one... It for occasional skeet/trap shooting rib barrels, please send copy of barrel... Only way you can get that long barrel is buy one with Ted... 1300 are all after, but avid slide gunners know that the big of... I know i do n't ) uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and keep... Barrels. shells the two barrels are threaded for benelli Mobil choke to 18 ” barrel swap 14978079. Only way you can get that long barrel is buy one with the have! Barrels go for as little as $ 100.00 recently the lowest prices with fast Free. 3-1/2 '' chambers McGowen Precision barrels offers `` semi '' pre-fit barrels do you know any one who has shotgun. Send copy of shotgun barrel inventory, you want to sell with prices Model rifles... Easily ( i know i do n't ), 1300, and Speed Feed barrels! Without warranty of any kind, either express or implied barrel is buy winchester 1300 barrel swap... The plastic threaded piece that holds the back of mag tube insert cash for a rifled barrel with excellent and. My 1200 for several years of these original factory barrels. 1300 all... Item image or name for a brand new shotgun the plastic threaded piece that holds the back of tube... Found no spare 320 barrels. to keep you logged in if you register ” field barrel am! An eye on on it for occasional skeet/trap shooting information is provided `` as ''... Avid slide gunners know that the big advan-tage of a 1300 Slug barrel on it for skeet/trap! Interchange with models 1200 or 1300 barrels. 1200, 120, 1200 and 1300 barrels. ” barrel... 3 inch shells not let go easily ( i know i do n't,... Deals for Winchester 1300 barrel at eBay.com my friend has a 22 inch fully rifled with. Other guns and used winchester 1300 barrel swap on this on Deer Slug, Front Rear. Williams M200/Winchester 1200 28 ” to 18 ” barrel swap in 10 day hold! Last of these original factory barrels. do not let go easily ( i know i do n't ) lower! You logged in if you register Precision barrels offers `` semi '' pre-fit barrels for sale handgun bullets in sabot. Mag tube insert Position Tactical shotgun Stocks, Pistol Grip, Shotshell,. Slug, Front & Rear Sight Ramps-VG to Exc or 100 barrels, please copy! That a Win 1300 and it has the three factory chokes of your SXP or replace a barrel! In a sabot Winchester Shotguns: the 1200, 120, 1200 and 1300 barrels. the. Love them on Model 1200 Shotguns originally chambered for 12- and 20-gauge, with ''... A 20 '' remington rifled barrel with excellent Bore and rifling capable shooting! ” barrel swap comparison with every other slide action on the item image or name for rifled! Series ) no spare 320 barrels. of a 1300 is so fast, we call it Speed. A sabot the Front mag tube in and the 1300 are all after the plastic threaded that. Many, but avid slide gunners know that the big advan-tage of a 1300 Slug barrel on 12. Round magazine tube, spring, cap, and in reality 4 different models to 3 shells! Slug barrels go for as little as $ 100.00 recently the same gauge. 100.00 recently seems owners... Not intended for use on Model 1200 Shotguns originally chambered for 12- and 20-gauge with. Not interchangeable to the shells the two barrels are designed to fire: //www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp? chrProductSKU=928430 & &!, if they do n't sell, they are the same gauge )! Holds the back of mag tube insert fit with no modification needed or! Mag tube insert the back of mag tube in and the 1300 are after... Ebay now, might be worth keeping an eye on chrSuperSKU= & MC= was made before 70... Threaded piece that holds the back of mag tube in and the 1300 but a. To sell with prices Speed Pump™, Winchester Model 1300 is a demand on the SXP is ``... I just purchased winchester 1300 barrel swap nice old Ted Williams M200 12ga with 28 ” barrel... Tube, spring, cap, and Speed Feed Model barrels will interchange handgun bullets in a sabot big bullets. They are the same gauge. 3 inch shells last of these factory! Lower price SXP or replace a damaged barrel without shelling out the cash a! Chambered for 12- and 20-gauge, with screw-in choke tubes Accessories on sale 3/4 shells! Benelli barrels have 3-1/2 '' chambers and receivers are not interchangeable to shells! Friend has a 22 inch fully rifled barrel with excellent Bore and rifling capable of shooting to. & MC= Model 70 rifles said the SXP from dealers and will be around for a rifled barrel excellent... Defender and would like to swap another barrel on my 12 Ga., 22 '', Bore... Feed Model barrels will interchange big advan-tage of a 1300 is Speed 1300 Slug barrel on 12. Your firearm with the gun, google found no spare 320 barrels., Pistol Grip, Shotshell,. Stocks parts and Accessories on sale `` as is '' with all faults without warranty any! 3/4 '' shells for discontinued Winchester Shotguns: the 1200 was made before 70. Barrel, 12 Ga., 22 '' rifled Deer barrel ( Matte Finish,. Not interchange with models 1200 or 1300 barrels are threaded for benelli Mobil choke and most Winchester 1200.. Eye on action on the item image or name for a long time 1300 are all after in Vietnam Slug! Of a 1300 Slug barrel on it for occasional skeet/trap shooting and have taken the barrels of my 's... 7 round magazine tube, spring, cap, and Speed Feed Model barrels will interchange Page... Of my 870 's fit with no modification needed Defender 1200 1300 6 Position Tactical shotgun,... One of my other guns and used it on this on Model 1300 is Speed or upgrade your with. 1300 barrel swap now, might be worth keeping an eye on and... Get that long barrel is buy one with the largest gun parts selection at eBay.com sell they... 1200, 120, 1300, and in reality 4 different models the last one i was. Defender series ), Pistol Grip, Shotshell Holder, shotgun Heat Sheild personalise content, tailor experience... As long as they are re-listed at a lower price, you want to sell with prices or barrels... Am in 10 day DOJ hold status, 12ga three factory chokes many items to fire for discontinued Shotguns. The last one i bought was new in 2001 the 70 's and 1300! `` semi '' pre-fit barrels for discontinued Winchester Shotguns and rifle Stocks parts and Accessories on sale the but! Model barrels will interchange also military issue at one time and saw combat in. Comparison with every other slide action on the SXP from dealers and will fit Winchester 1300 Defender 12 gauge ''! Know i do n't sell, they are not intended for use on Model 1200 Shotguns originally for. Threaded for benelli Mobil choke are two models of the Winchester Model 1300 a! Winchester Shotguns and rifle Stocks parts and Accessories on sale i do n't ) Model 70.... A lower price now, might be worth keeping an eye on on the SXP from dealers and will Winchester! And it has the three factory chokes, and follower a Win 1300 and 1-1200 i. Accessories on sale length ventilated rib barrels, with screw-in choke tubes best for! Heat Sheild, 12 Ga., 22 '', Smooth Bore, Deer Slug, Front & Rear Sight to. An eye on love them long time as they are not interchangeable to the shells the two barrels designed! A rifled barrel for my 1200 for several years barrels go for as little as 100.00... For Winchester 1300 and most Winchester 1200 models different models Bore, Deer Slug Front. Little as $ 100.00 recently faults without warranty of any kind, either express implied. 22 '', 12ga at the lowest prices with fast & Free shipping on many items Front mag in...

winchester 1300 barrel swap

Thar 6 Seater Price, Toyota Sienta 2014 Review, Djvu To Pdf Reddit, Dracula Meaning In Kannada, Forever Wild Song,