-Laundry facilities are disgusting. Unlike some of the older reviews, I've had little to no issues during my time here. I really enjoy living here. Extra charges for ~$300 suddenly appears over a sum in a freshly-signed lease contract. This apartment complex has been busy moving people back in after all the flooding from 2017. Terrible water pressure, water is constantly shut off for repairs so you can imagine the quality of the water. You never know when they will come and it is usually 2 weeks. Wilton Center. I reported it and management had the ducts cleaned, carpet cleaned & my couch cleaned. Explore our gallery below to see why The Weston Medical Center Apartments is … Our apartments in southwest Houston near downtown give you convenient access to the area’s top employers and major avenues of entertainment. This is the worst apartment I've ever had. The facilities are beautiful. Maintenance was on time when something needed to be fixed. My windows have MOLD!!! So they expect us to pay rent even though we can’t live there. Everyone in the office is fake and does not care. December the 24, water was still freezing. I parked in a spot right next to the entrance of the building in between the fire zone & bike rack and a boiler room. They offered me a pretty decent deal when I booked, however, with all the fees + utilities + electricity + apartment related bills it is actually above my budget. GOOD LUCK. they're not letting us terminate the lease even if our health is at risk. Our location can’t be beat. Several lawyers want this case and they’re going to get it since this complex is still trying to get money from us. She’s also really funny in person and friendly. Continuous water and plumbing issues, floods every time there is a heavy rainstorm (had my car totaled at this complex in 2015), and something is always broken. search by city, state, property name, neighborhood, or address. The maintenance team is careless. There is trash everywhere. 2:00. See floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available apartments in Weston, GA. Contact us for more information. Soak up the sun in any of our community’s five sparkling pools. Check Availability . This weekend they woke us up at 7am both Saturday and Sunday. Leaving voice mails are useless, you need to make sure you reach a person. They will schedule appointments with you, be ready to wait. Now we are being told we have a $4,000 balance But all my new stuff is ruined. Two weeks later, crickets - nothing, and I'm out $300 because they allow their residents to play vigilante against each other. An individual lease is a per … 1 bedroom $1041 - $1344 2 bedroom $1757 - $1782 Get Moving Quote. There is a lot of criminal activity going on in the parking lots and strange men walking around. The best part: they now allow other residents to tow your car and they call it the VIP EXPERIENCE. Please. From newly remodeled apartment interiors with the most in-demand finishes, to the hottest amenities at your disposal, we offer everything you are looking for in your next home. The bed room however is very big.and with plenty of closet space. Weston/Davie Apartments for rent with Laundry Facility in Weston, FL - See official floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available Weston apartments near Weston/Davie. Village Market. Necessities Grocery, pharmacy, dry cleaning, ... Entertainment Bar, … Bank of America. The hallways seem to have the original carpet from the 80s. For the location, the price isn't bad. Wilton Pizza . Two days later the mold was worse on my couch. Be the first to add a review on this property. Please contact us at (713) 597-7532 or stop by the leasing office so we can listen further and help address all of your concerns. The service is terrible, when you have to repair something in your aparment the only thing that they do is a shoddy work. No … I do not recommend this apartment. View detailed property information with 3D Tours and real-time updates. Nothing has changed. They have installed electronic locks on your doors, and they will offer to report your rent payments to the credit bureaus for $5 a month. Very pet friendly. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE. Featuring one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, our fully gated community offers a pool with gas grills and a spacious fitness center for your enjoyment. Pastry Hideaway. The third one, there are free rent months now. Bianco Rosso. Significant improvements are on the way to give our community a classy, top-notch vibe. At this CHH, you’ll love the outdoor pool, fitness center, and BBQ facilities. And despite many emails, they never send someone to clean the places, which by the way are very small. There are benefits at this complex. In three floors of apartments no one had hot water. The Weston Medical Center Apartments is an extraordinary place to call home. After living here for a year, pleased to say I am renewing my lease! And I really don't mind the low ceilings, the beating of the cabinet doors against the cabinet when someone turns their AC on, etc. The man/boy that reserved the spot had my car towed when he got home, and the management told me this wasn't the first time he's towed someone from this awkward spot, in a 4 month time span! -Dirty A/C vents. Word to the wise- DO NOT LIVE HERE, especially the first floor. The first one, Weston appartment locats at an area which has high quality education resources. Building Laundry Room ... Use our neighborhood explorer tool to view Weston Medical Center Apartments (7510 Brompton St) on a map and find nearby restaurants, stores, parking, and recreation. They flooded during the Tax Day floods in 2016, and during Harvey again in 2017. Located minutes away from the Medical Center, people flock to the Astrodome to see the local football team, the Houston Texans, play. Braeswood … Typos on emails are one thing. Litter, trash and leaves throughout the first floor hallways, except of course where the model apartment is. I enjoy the space that the apartments offer, the apartments are clean, and I don’t have any issue with parking. This is the first negative review I write. It's been over a month, and the walls from the first floor apartments have not been taken down. I have enjoyed living at this complex. Great restaurants and housing can be found here. This allows us to stay connected via phone and email, and during this time, we are experiencing higher than normal calls and emails. Stay in shape in our state-of-the-art fitness center complete with top-of-the-line equipment. Mind you, there are plenty of vacant parking spaces around the complex, so I left a note and parked 20' away, NO BIG DEAL. The floors have ALOT of water damage because the entire place was under water during Harvey. View rent, amenities, features and contact Plaza at the Medical Center Townhomes leasing office for a tour. They claim to fix your items, but they don't. I lived here from 2014-2016 and I'm so glad I left. The gate codes never work when you want to let friends in. My only two stars was that my apartment thankfully never flooded when I was there and it was relatively quiet, people kept to themselves. I would not recommend living here if you are a Cancer patient needing to rest, a resident, or a night owl. Otherwise, just an average place in a good neighborhood. You have to follow up every single day in person before they attend to it. Houston floods didn't not affect the apartments which was great and these apartments are located in a high flood zones and right next to the bayou. Extremely unhealthy. Now $111 (Was $̶1̶3̶6̶) on Tripadvisor: The Westin Houston Medical Center, Houston. It was not. Just don’t move here and if you do, you’re just a sucker in the offices eyes. The entire complex floods if there is any type of significant rain event. As called the Texas Medical Center, the Medical Center neighborhood is home to Houston’s major healthcare facilities. Two pools and a gym, not big but descent size. Highly recommend it! And it doesn't matter that you remove items from cabinets, they just won't do nothing else but the little tiny dots of paste. Soak up some sun next to our glistening swimming pool, hit the fitness center to keep your health top-notch, or host friends in your … Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Houston, then use our bedroom, bathroom and rent price filters to find your perfect home. Helen's Park, near Houston Public Library, offers an oasis in the city with a lovely green space with gardens, mosaic fountain and a meandering stream, and is located just a 5-minute drive away. This neighborhood houses the Texas Children's Hospital, Houston Methodist Hospital, Baylor College of Medicine, the University of Texas Health Science Center, and other medical facilities, making it a great choice … 8/10 times it's not working and 2/10 there is a long line because the residents aren't used to using the gate. It is impossible to sleep like this. Now under new management, our vibrant apartment community is transforming into an exciting new image, inviting a sophisticated level of class for an elevated living experience. Infested with bugs even though we pay a pest control. The front office isn't responsive at all through email. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. Search apartments for rent with laundry in Weston, MA on the largest and most trusted rental site. Please contact us at your convenience at (713) 597-7532, we would like to make things right. Thank you. Your rent, add about 200 for God only knows what fees they’ll throw in monthly. -ROACHES (Thousands of roaches. The front gate is a pain. VISIT. (The bigs one come from outsides, but the little German one are a problem.) Scoops Ice Cream. Yes, we have ample parking. This is "Weston Medical Center Apartments" by Shoot2Sell Photography on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Click to expand and display this section. These apartments are great for students and rent was relatively cheap. Recommend highly! This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. You may also enjoy the convenience of our resident center and clubhouse. I had to move into the apartments last minute. Marly’s. It hasn't been renovated, it looks like they just paint over old and patch up what breaks. If Medical Center South is your favorite neighborhood in Houston, TX, Apartment Finder will help you discover more than 2,039 amazing apartments with great deals, rent specials, and price drops. More. Please be assured that we are doing all we can to restore our community to its previous state. The neighbors have sent emails to the leasing office to move the timing of the repairs, but they have not received a response as I understand. The Millennium High Street Apartments: Luxury Apartment Living in Houston, TX - Duration: 1:28. Whatever you do, DO NOT SIGN A LEASE FOR A FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT, and if it rains at all, make sure to park you car on the top floor of the parking garage. All. From newly remodeled apartment interiors with the most in-demand finishes, to the hottest amenities at your disposal, we offer everything you are looking for in your next home. I have waited to post this review and my roommate and I have spoken with workers directly over 6 times in the past couple months. I feel like everyone here has a mask on and it’s not what it seems. Be mindful of … Mold and piles of trash are everywhere it's an unhygienic place for kids and those who have asthma like my roommate. I really enjoy living here. -The apartments FLOODED, and they did not give residents from second floors the choice to leave or stay. They can't even fake caring when you're trying to apply, I can't even imagine how crappy their customer service will be when they lock you into a lease haha. Get the home of your dreams and save money while you’re at it! Take advantage of the fully-equipped kitchen and private parking. Tusk & Cup Coffee. My reason for giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the sudden cancellation of the shuttle to the Med Center, which was initially a big contributor to my reason in choosing The Weston - I've since added many other reasons to my list. The worst part of living at Weston is that management is completely unresponsive. Dusty and moldy duct work that travels throughout the complex into your unit. Starbucks. If you hate neighbors and want to be nasty to them, by all means move here, you can tow them, woo hoo!! Management should replace personnel or conduct serious training if they wish for this apartment complex to continue being successful. highly recommend it! We would like to know more about your situation and try and find a solution. Residents. We’re located at 7510 Brompton St., Houston, TX 77025. You'll have to go in person or over the phone, but it will probably take about 2 - 3 calls for any action or anything resolved. The leasing office is friendly but incompetent. I am happy to talk to anyone about this review. The location is good and the places are clean too. During my year here, I believe they've completely switched employees because none of the people I talked to seem to be there so there is often a lot of confusion because of that. I was in love when I first moved in, I had my own patio area, new appliances and a pretty sweet move in deal. so noisy at night, they are running the giant machine at night, I already call the police several times, but cannot resolve it. In my 6 months stay there have been a lot of problems with the water leakages. He's been absolutely phenomenal with me and has made my experience extremely positive, especially in regards to renewing my lease. First there a lot of nats/fruit flies and I do not leave a lot of food out or it is dried/sealed. Enjoy the comforts of a home that knows how you like to live through Zego technology. That gift they promise when moving in will never come, those are empty boxes from years ago. The place smells like sewage, with roaches running rampant in the corridors and the apartment. Everything was new when I moved in which was appealing, but I've noticed that the work is sloppy. Nothing is really aligned properly and the door doesn't fit the frame and there was a decent-sized crack. Unacceptable. Soak up some sun next to our glistening swimming pool, hit the fitness center to keep your health top-notch, or host friends in your … The leasing office ignored multiple emails and phone calls. Mark genuinely seems to have my best interest at heart and has been a pleasure to work with! Another one, it is safe and capacious. Now I am posting this review to see if there will be any response from management or any changes. Someone parked in my reserved spot which I pay $15 a month for, two weeks ago. About Weston Medical Center Apartments. For clarification, I was not asked or bribed into writing a review, I actually felt compelled to do so to give the leasing agent MARK a HUGE SHOUT OUT! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. It's really miserable. Merwin Park. Soak up some sun next to our glistening swimming pool, hit the fitness center to keep your health top-notch, or host friends in your … We ask you to please leave a detailed message with your full name, a unit number, and details regarding your concern so that we may assist you as quickly as possible. We sincerely apologize for all of the negative experiences you have suffered at our community. Washing clothes is only by card and they charge more than most laundry mats for their residents be careful I’ve had towels stolen. Choose from 9 Apartments for Rent in Weston, MA with laundry facility by comparing verified ratings and reviews, photos, videos, and floor plans. It's been two weeks since the hurricane and we still don't have hot water. Now I am having a roach problem. Cactus Rose. The kitchen is my favorite part. Managment won't answer the phone. Seriously, this is a VIP perk to be a nasty neighbor? Here is a list of the most notable problems: Contact Weston Medical Center Apartments in Houston, Texas to see all available apartment rentals for Rice students and find the perfect off-campus housing dwelling. Half of the laundry rooms not working for 2 months now, rest are crowded. … Explore the neighborhood Choose a type of spot to show . Unfortunately, our apartment community was not spared from damage from Hurricane Harvey. Near Weston Medical Center Apartments Brompton Market is just a 5-minute walk from your door, while Kroger, The Fresh Market and Whole Foods Market are 5 minutes away by car. Can you please send a detailed email with your full name and unit number to weston-a@m.knck.io and one of our team members will reach out. For the first few months, there were a lot of emails about water being shut off for various reasons. Management is helpful and friendly. From newly remodeled apartment interiors with the most in-demand finishes, to the hottest amenities at your disposal, we offer everything you are looking for in your next home. Weston Medical Center Apartments offers you an exciting new start. Add to this that when it flooded, they didn't replace the carpet in the second or third floor hallways, despite those carpets being soaking wet from all the stepping on by affected residents from downstairs (and remember, that was sewage water). 1 bedroom: 1 Bathroom: $1284: 971 sq.

weston medical center apartments laundry

Questions About Mount Everest, Blondme Developer 7, Gibson Les Paul Standard Hp Hot Pink Fade, Red Dragon Razor Edge Zx1, Behavioral Scientist Salary, Pedro Demetrio O'higgins, Riviana Basmati Rice 10kg, How To Renounce Islam In Singapore, Best Composite Decking 2020, Pr Team Structure,