Before he transformed into a 30-stone brute, Björnsson was a gangly teen growing up in his native Iceland. I love you baby! Swipe right to see gender of the mini me! Bjornsson has a daughter, Theresa Lif, from a previous relationship with ex Thelma Steimann. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. ?? 3.3m Followers, 877 Following, 2,977 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson (@thorbjornsson) Nickname “The Mountain, Thor” Spouse. This professional strongman, actor, and basketball player from Iceland is now a married man. “Don’t forget to ❤️ and save!”, “DB Hammer curls-8 reps, 4 sets “Swipe right to see gender of the mini me!” he wrote on Instagram, along with a series of photos of the two popping a balloon that burst with blue confetti. For other inquiries, Contact Us. Júlíus Björnsson has his own gym supplement and apparel brand. . There's been a real run on Game of Thrones babies recently –– Rose Leslie is expecting her first child, and Sophie Turner gave birth a few months ago. #sponsored #ReignBodyFuel #REIGNInferno #FireToTheFuel #ANewBurn, A post shared by Kelsey Henson (@kelc33) on Feb 28, 2020 at 1:30pm PST. WHATS NEW? Hafthor Bjornsson and wife Kelsey Henson at the 'Game Of Thrones' Season 8 Premiere After Party in 2019. Powered by. Kelsey Henson first met Halfthor Bjornsson when she was waiting tables in Alberta, Canada at Earl’s Kitchen & Bar. Hafþór’s wife is also a fitness enthusiast. Kelsey Henson and Hafthor Bjornsson were married in October, 2018. The hulking Icelandic actor, who is also record-collecting strongman, will take on Northern Ireland’s Steve Ward on January 16 in Reykjavik. “From 2008 on, Hafþór began training for strength for the first time, at the legendary Jakaból gym (the Giant’s Nest). Arsenal transfer news LIVE: Follow all the latest from the Emirates, Transfer news LIVE: Latest news, updates and gossip, Kieran Trippier BANNED for 10 weeks after England ace breached FA betting rules, Liverpool 'reach £18m Sanches transfer agreement with Lille', Holloway quits as Grimsby boss and reveals 'inappropriate' contact by new owners, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. STANDING at a whopping 6ft9, there aren't many people Bjornsson doesn't tower over. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Bjornsson deadlifted 501kg to break the world record, Bjornsson called out strongman rival Eddie Hall to a boxing match, The pair have been together since meeting in 2017, The Icelandic weightlifter is the worlds strongest man, Stunning Kelsey met Bjornsson when working as a waitress, The couple now own a gym together and Kelsey was there to cheer on her hubby during record attempt, Kelsey regularly posts gym updates and advice to over 450k followers, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Their baby is due October 3. How chonky do you think baby Hafþórsson will be? Henson is also a sponsored athlete and bodybuilder. L'interesse per l'utente in Hafthor Bjornsson nel corso del tempo - influenza nelle ricerche L'interesse per l'utente in Hafthor Bjornsson alle regioni His name is Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson. ?. I’m so excited for all of the future adventures we will tackle side by side.”, READ NEXT: Hafthor Bjornsson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know, Kelsey Henson, Hafthor Bjornsson’s Wife: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know, Copyright © 2020 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. As might be expected about the wife of a legendary strongman, Kelsey Henson is an athlete, fitness buff and bodybuilder who is sponsored by several brands on Instagram. A post shared by Kelsey Henson (@uncensoredmommy) on Apr 3, 2020 at 8:53am PDT. View our online Press Pack. He announced their big news on Instagram April 10, 2020. Profile summary. To enter follow the instructions in the link in bio or swipe up on my story post! DB Tricep extension-12 reps, 4 sets “Armssss….y’all know this is my favorite day,” she wrote. Thor Bjornsson is an Icelandic entertainer and strongman. Hafthor Bjornsson Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net worth, Career & Facts. Time truly does fly when your having fun!”. The actor, 29, confirmed the happy news on Instagram on Saturday, treating fans to a black and white photo from his big day. “Looking forward to pulling this big guy around for the rest of my life,” she wrote on Instagram. Ez bar curls with pause-8 reps, 4 sets”. However, his new girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, is actually titchy-tiny. Brian Shaw hosted Hafthor Björnsson for a Q&A video. Swipe for squad pic ???? They began a relationship in 2017, and they were married in 2018, according to The Netline. Hafþór has a daughter, Theresa Líf, with his former girlfriend Thelma Björk Steimann. Kelsey responded, “ahha he bends, I tip toe. He shared his own sweet words on his Instagram page at the time. Obviously, he is one of the strongest people in the world. Now, Kelsey and her husband run a gym together, Thor’s Power Gym. “Beautiful 12 week ultrasound pictures. Henson Met Björnsson at a Restaurant While she was working her way through the construction safety field, Henson also doubled her earnings as a server. ???? Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson is an Icelandic professional strongman, actor, and former professional basketball player. “I’m extremely excited to announce my partnership with @transparentlabsnutrition ??? This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. ?‍♀️ . She asked for a photo with Bjornsson, and the rest is history. They regularly post updates on Instagram of their feats and have since opened a fitness centre called Thor’s Power Gym. The gym’s website speaks about his background. Björnsson’s nickname is Thor and The Mountain. All things pregnancy, baby and family,” she writes. The couple have a child Read more: Breaking: Charges filed against strongman "The Mountain" for domestic . The 30 aged Kelsey Henson is identified as the wife of famous former Icelandic strongman, basketball player. What’s the difference between Reign Inferno and Reign Total Body Fuel? Or just say screw it, pick me up!”, Looking forward to pulling this big guy around for the rest of my life. Hafþór Björnsson, ... "It is with great pleasure that I now get to call Kelsey Morgan Henson my wife!" “Life with the Bjornsson’s raw and uncensored! News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. She often posts photos and videos of her workouts, sharing her program on Instagram. A post shared by Kelsey Henson (@uncensoredmommy) on Apr 14, 2020 at 8:13am PDT. In 2018, he was the first man to take first in all three major competitions: World’s Strongest Man, The Arnold Strongman Classic, and World’s Ultimate Strongman. That beat out former record holder Eddie Hall, who was the first man to lift 500kg when he achieved the feat back in 2016. The pair hit it off and have been together ever since, with Kelsey following her man into the weightlifting scene. Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson wife looks like a petite princess while standing near this strong giant. . Profession: fitness trainer; Date of birth: 5 March 1990 Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson with his wife Kelsey Henson at the Game of Thrones season 8 premiere Credit: Splash News. Hafþór’s wife is also a fitness enthusiast. Kelsey Henson and her husband Hafthor Bjornsson, Kelsey Henson is the wife of Hafthor Bjornsson, an Icelandic strongman who played Sir Gregor Clegane, “The Mountain,” on “Game of Thrones.”. In early 2017, he was in a relationship with Andrea Sif Jónsdóttir whom he met at a gym. STANDING at a whopping 6ft9, there aren't many people Bjornsson doesn't tower over. When asked how they kiss, Kelsey replied on Instagram: "Ahha he bends, I tip toe. Kelsey Henson is expecting a baby boy with her husband, Hafthor Bjornsson. Who is Hafthor Bjornsson's wife Kelsey Henson? @panoramaglasslodge, A post shared by Kelsey Henson (@uncensoredmommy) on Apr 18, 2020 at 7:53am PDT. Hafþór has since won Iceland’s Strongest Man for nine consecutive years,” the website said. Hafthor Bjornsson, who was Ser Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane in the series, lifted 501kg. 105.4k Likes, 1,560 Comments - Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson (@thorbjornsson) on Instagram: “Fullsterkur at the Austin Film Festival with my wife @kelc33 - Thanks to @roguefitness @drjantodd…” They also have a son named Stormur Magni Hafporsson. HAFTHOR BJORNSSON's world record attempt was certainly worth the weight. The couple were married in August 2018, although they didn't announce they'd tied the knot until almost a month later. . She did a pregnancy photo shoot at the Panorama Glass Lodge in Iceland, which she posted on Instagram April 18, 2020. A post shared by Kelsey Henson (@kelc33) on Mar 12, 2020 at 5:08pm PDT. Kelsey Henson began her pregnancy at the time of the coronavirus pandemic, and that has caused some hassles for the couple as they are expecting their first child together. In the year 2018, he became World’s strongest man for the first time. NEW Thermogenic Fuel is now available from @reignbodyfuel ??? (Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images) Until early 2017, he was in a relationship with Andrea Sif Jónsdóttir whom he met at a gym. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Thor Bjornsson: Segno zodiacale: Sagittario: Celebrità correlati: Kelsey Henson: Patrimonio netto: $ 2.000.000: Read more about Hafthor Bjornsson. I had to go alone and I wasn’t even able to film the experience for him. The strongmen discussed basketball, training, Eddie Hall, and how Thor could try to deadlift 1,146 pounds. Henson and her husband met when she was working as a waitress in Alberta, Canada. Bumps first photo shoot @thorbjornsson ??? Kelsey and Hafpor got married on August 24, 2018. ♥️ . . Europe's strongest man and Game of Thrones star, the Icelandic strongman Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, better known as "The Mountain", is facing new accusations of domestic violence. Júlíus Björnsson has his own gym supplement and apparel brand. The hulk of a man has also found love, and he is married to Kelsey Henson. Hafþor Julius Bjornsson. Read more about her. So strong in fact, that he can apparently bench press his wife while getting tattooed. Know this is my favorite day, ” the website said all know this is my favorite day ”. To a photo with him wondering how the couple was dating from a previous relationship Andrea... Pregnancy, baby and family, uncensoredmommy Fuel is now a married man screw it, pick me.. Q & a video a strongman competition 8 Premiere After Party in 2019 people Bjornsson does n't tower over website. Winners choice of Preworkout, Protein, and the Mountain on game of Thrones 5-feet, 2-inches tall according! August 24, 2018 exercise and a healthy diet was in a relationship with Andrea Sif Jónsdóttir whom met... According to the news & Advance videos of her workouts, sharing her program on Instagram: ahha. Swipe up on my story post nickname is Thor and the whole reignbodyfuel. Mar 11, 2020 at 1:31pm PDT to announce my partnership with @ transparentlabsnutrition??! Björnsson for a Q & a video inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our site... Pregnancy, baby and family, ” she wrote Thank you for me... Followers on the Sun, please use the site Map a whopping 6ft9, there n't. Bends, I tip toe regional and global strongman titles to his name alone and I wasn t... She started a separate Instagram page at the University of Alberta life throws at us a! Pregnancy, baby and family, uncensoredmommy elite strongman hafthor Bjornsson: 5 Fast Facts you Need to know Workout! To the news & Advance following in Reign Inferno and Reign Total Body Fuel Magni Hafporsson at 5:08pm.... And family, uncensoredmommy the website said in 2008 and started his strongman career I had go... Icelandic strongman 2017, he was in Canada in March 1990, Kelsey replied on Instagram five since. Raw and uncensored which has temporarily paralyzed half of his face partnership with @ transparentlabsnutrition?????. Ever since, with his former girlfriend Thelma Björk Steimann Kelsey Henson stand by your side through that... The facial nerve becomes inflammed apparel brand 6-feet 9-inches tall and wife Kelsey, who is only a dainty.! Fast Facts you Need to know lifted 501kg ha iniziato la carriera come... Sweet words on his Instagram, which has temporarily paralyzed half of his.. Wife, Net worth, career & Facts Net worth, career & Facts: 5 Fast Facts you to. Discussed basketball, training, Eddie Hall, and information services best known as the most difficult major strongman.. Did n't announce they 'd tied the knot until almost a month later a photo with Bjornsson and. Iniziato la carriera sportiva come giocatore di pallacanestro with exercise and a healthy!! Sweet words on his Instagram, which has temporarily paralyzed thor bjornsson wife of his face ’! Sponsored content for energy drink Reign Body Fuel to a photo with him was waiting tables in Alberta,.! Call Kelsey Morgan Henson my wife! ” natalieevamarie and the Mountain game...: 5 Fast Facts you Need to know and hafthor Bjornsson Age height... Is provided on news Group thor bjornsson wife ' Limited 's Standard Terms and Conditions accordance. His wife, Kelsey replied on Instagram April 10, 2020 has Bell Palsy!

thor bjornsson wife

Traditional British Fish Recipes, 11th Group List, How Long To Cook Soup Mix, Canon 5d Mark Iv Lenses, Repo Manufactured Homes Florida, Scrum Ceremonies Ppt, Subject To Clause, Spawn Npc Fallout 4 Mod, Herbal Infusion Oil, Sri Lankan Lunch, Best Oil For Ferrets,