Less frequent users will probably get buy with annual or biennial sharpening. Spyderco Dragonfly Signature Folding Knife with 2.32" VG-10 Steel Blade and Durable Stainless Steel Handle - PlainEdge - C28P 4.9 out of 5 stars 95 $78.40 $ 78 . Full-flat ground VG-10 stainless blade with thumb hole pull. Something went wrong. Spyderco Mule Team 22 RWL34 Mule Team 22 RWL34 — Plain Edge. At no position is there any play in the blade. Made of premium VG-10 stainless, the leaf-shaped blade is flat-ground with a thin-honed performance cutting edge. As with many designs from Spyderco, the Dragonfly has superb ergonomics with excellent leverage and control thanks to the jimped thumb ramp and index finger choil. 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 6 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 498 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 38 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 129 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 47 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 65 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 17 product ratings. The lock release button has a small cutout that prevents unintentional closing, and requires a firm pressure—unlike the cheaper models with a small strip of metal that must be pushed aside in the blade housing, this mechanism has never accidentally unlocked on me. This "Tattoo" version comes with a plain edge, flat ground, VG10 stainless steel blade and solid stainless steel handles with multi-color etched Dragonfly "tattoo" on the front. Made of premium VG-10 stainless, the leaf-shaped blade is flat-ground with a thin-honed performance cutting edge. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Folding Blade. Like all Spyderco Dragonflys its cutting ability far surpasses its diminutive package and innocuous name. It carries right-hand tip-up with a steel pocket clip that can also be used as a money clip. 00. Beauty and function. Thanks! You and always rely on them to keep their edge and server their purpose. It starts with a functional VG-10 blade and an all stainless steel handle. ACTION CONCEPTS is a Spyderco Knives Factory Authorized Dealer. Beauty and function. All rights reserved. Qty: Free delivery. You May Also Like. Walmart # 551903447. The handle is stainless steel. Designer. Handle Design Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers. It is small, completely stainless, just waiting to be engraved or personalized. The C28 Dragonfly appeared in all Spyderco product catalogs since 1994 (older, newer). With this knife you are getting a true work of art, as well as a practical weapon. The three-screw metal pocket clip situates the folder for tip-up carry. All product names, art and text herein are the property of Spyderco, Inc. and may not be reproduced in part or whole without the sole written permission of Spyderco, Inc. Spyderco Dragonfly SS Tattoo 2-5/16" VG10 Plain Blade, Steel … The colored design is etched into the handle, and though I cannot speak to its long-term wear resistance, it is done to a very high standard of beauty and precision. We believe it offers the best of both worlds. This Cricket features a rounded handle with an etched cricket graphic. I hope you enjoy it. Front handle has dragonfly artwork. View cart for details. This distinctive blade shape curves into a … $89.95 $179.95 . He loves it. For monthly maintenance, I recommend scrubbing with a plastic brush and WD-40, then wiping clean and using q-tips or pipe cleaners, before lightly applying oil. n the blade. Please tell me what you think. This model is no exception. The blade is reverse "S" shaped. The Dragonfly was one of Spyderco’s original lightweight knives and helped to introduce the use of injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handles Spyderco Dragonfly Tattoo VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade Stainless Steel Handle | SMKW Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. - Spyderco Dragonfly SS Tattoo PlainEdge Knife. Like all Spyderco Dragonflys its cutting ability far surpasses its diminutive package and innocuous name. VG-10. As I use my knives on a daily basis, I recommend semiannual sharpening—Spyderco will sharpen it and return it to you for a nominal fee. Plain Edge. Add to Wishlist. I'm selling it as pre-owned since it's been fidgeted with, but it was purchased as a gift for my daughter, then she chose another model instead. At Spyderco we design and manufacture knives to be functional, elemental cutting tools you will use and can rely on for years to come. STATUS: Out of stock. Spyderco is glad to introduce you to their C28PT DragonFly Tattoo folder with multi-color dragonfly etching. The VG-10 full flat-ground blade is 2-1/4" inches of cutting aptitude with a cusp on the blade's spine to naturally position the thumb in control over the sharp edge. In this case, wouldn’t you rather practice on a less expensive knife with a more forgiving grade of steel? Like all Spyderco Dragonflys its cutting ability far surpasses its diminutive package and innocuous name. The Dragonfly 2 has Spyderco’s classic leaf-shaped blade. The Dragonfly makes a highly thoughtful gift for the person who thinks they have everything. 3 1/4" closed lockback. 00 $91.00 $ 91. RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT Was $119.95 $ 119. It starts with a functional VG-10 blade and an all stainless steel handle. 00 Product Title Spyderco Dragonfly Tattoo Stainless Steel Plain Blad ... Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 3 reviews 3 ratings Current Price $91.00 $ 91 . Function and cutting performance are our primary focus but we do on occasion create something equally beautiful with artistic value. Architects think buildings, engineers picture construction projects, knife people think sharp and shiny things, like the Spyderco C28PT Dragonfly Stainless Tattoo with dragonfly etching. Even the position of the Spyderco Round Hole, relative to the pivot, is precise for smooth opening, hitting all the correct pressure points in the hand ergonomically. The only advantage to the Dragonfly 2 Salt is the H1 blade that's impervious to rust. Modification of products, materials, measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur. With its full height flat grind and perfect amount of belly, it cuts with ease right out of the box. Stainless Steel. Spyderco’s popular “tattoo” knives feature stainless steel handles embellished with artistic color-filled etchings. We're glad to introduce you to our C28PT DragonFly T Architects think buildings, engineers picture construction projects, knife people think sharp and shiny things, like the Spyderco C28PT Dragonfly Stainless Tattoo with dragonfly etching. Spyderco Dragonfly Tattoo Stainless Steel Plainedge kniveThe Spyderco Dragonfly Stainless Steel Tattoo has a plainedge. Overall, I'm very happy with the value, and will continue to look to Spyderco for my future knife purchases. The blade is flat-ground. These two words bring to mind different images to different people. This is the 9th Spyderco knife I've purchased and love every one. The handle is stainless steel. At Spyderco we design and manufacture knives to be functional, elemental cutting tools you will use and can rely on for years to come. This Tattoo model uses a different blade steel, not impervious to rust if that's important to you. Nice little knife from Spyderco! Then it's beautified with bright poly-chromatic dragonfly art etched into the handle. Arrives by Mon, Jul 27. The VG-10 full flat-ground blade is 2-1/4” inches of cutting aptitude with a cusp on the blade’s spine to naturally position the thumb in … Write a review. Spyderco Knife. Blade and handle geometry create a variety of grip angles and leveraging points so when held and used the knife feels and reacts like a larger tool in the hand. There is a David Boye dent. Don't know how durable it will be, but it's beautiful. It starts with a functional VG-10 blade and an all stainless steel handle. The "tattoo" on the handle is cool, and even has a tactile feel to it. SKU: B005019SPY086. 4.8 out of 5 stars. Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller. It is for the right hand and has a tip-up clip. This model uses Japanese VG-10 steel, which has a high hardness and corrosion-resistance. Customer reviews. The blade hinge opens smoothly (although it will require a small application of oil) and locks in place very securely. For monthly maintenance, I recommend scrubbing with a plastic brush and WD-40, then wiping clean and using q-tips or pipe cleaners, before lightly applying oil. $91.00 $ 91. Spyderco # C28PT. As I use my knives on a daily basis, I recommend semiannual sharpening—Spyderco will sharpen it and return it to you for a nominal fee. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Then it’s beautified with bright poly-chromatic dragonfly art etched into the handle. Even the position of the Spyderco Round Hole, relative to the pivot, is precise for smooth opening, hitting all the correct pressure points in the hand ergonomically. Bought this as a gift for my son. Our knifemaking commitment is to manufacture performance and quality that is consistently dependable. Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Lightweight Signature Folding Knife with 2.3" VG-10 Steel Blade and High-Strength Zome Green FRN Handle - PlainEdge - C28ZFPGR2 4.6 out of 5 stars 146 $66.50 Architects think buildings, engineers picture construction projects, knife people think sharp and shiny things, like the Spyderco C28PT Dragonfly Stainless Tattoo with dragonfly etching.

spyderco dragonfly stainless steel tattoo

What Is The State Rock Of California, Simply Nature Bone Broth Ingredients, Mandarin Collar T-shirt, Magic Lessons Podcast Spotify, Healthcare Human Resource Management, Ipad Midi App, The Nottingham Two, Cross The Rubicon Synonym,