The below example indicates that the air segment is confirmed by showing the status code of HK: Please When you have successfully gotten into SABRE it should say "In Personal Mode" it may also say "Please check your Hi6 or Hi16". Created by. In this situation, use the 4G seat request formats. Notes: (a) = Status codes that may only be set by an airline, provided that the change is permitted in accordance with ATA resolution 20.60 or IATA resolution 722f as applicable. AA Advantage ticket. Please be advised this form is only for line holders), (DFW Base, form used to submit a sequence trade within your schedule to a sequence in open time. YOU SHOULD NOW SUCCESSFULLY HAVE LOGGED INTO DECS. Write. Just to end all this nonsense on a light note.. (It isn't anything, but its hilarious!!! N/A Worst Weak OK Good Great. To sign in, the entry will always begin with SI followed by a sign-in code, which can be a combination of between 1 and 6 digits. Passive - Waitlisted outside Galileo system (This is only applicable in 1G) DC‡USD500.00/GBP. 中文(中国) русский (Россия) Español (España, alfabetización internacional) English (United States) 中文(香港) ภาษาไทย Português (Brasil) Deutsch (Deutschland) 日本語 français (France) italiano (Italia) русский (Россия) Español (España, alfabetización internacional) English (United States) 中文 Although it is advised to never use passive status codes to sell flight segments as they do not generate “sell” messages to the airlines, Sabre GDS can initiate an HX removal on unticketed PNRs. If your copy has color, the color as well as font, boldness, or size of font has no bearing to the code or its access. When you book your flight, get your GDS reservation code. Double-click to select your passenger’s seat, and then click OK. Why wasn't this helpful? Everything you wanted and didn't want to know about SABRE! By Muhammad Rahil Iqbal - August 16, 2018 Sabre … Sabre and the Sabre logo design are trademarks and/or service ... the element, an HTTP status code of 500 is returned. Schedule Change. These codes also note other disabilities and needs, including hearing and vision impairments, customers traveling with service animals, and those with allergies. A status code indicates the status of an air segment. Please refer to below DECS code to see any recent maintenance records), Maintenance record for past 2 months of specific aircraft, (520 is the tail number, this can be replaced by any tail number of any aircraft. Sometimes this may say HL - Holds waitlisted, if you have a baby travelling with you, you may also see NS code - means "No Seat". Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. HK is the status code of the confirmed flight segment, at the same time HL is the status code of waitlisted flight segment. That way, an airline representative (or seasoned traveler) can look at the code and easily figure out what “kind of ticket” they’re looking at. Please be advised this form is only for line holders), (I am not entirely sure what this code is for however I can tell you that I input this code into SABRE and I got the following response "CANCEL TDY REQUEST, PLEASE CANCEL MY TDY REQUEST FOR