... Batman vs The Punisher Trailer (Christian Bale vs Thomas Jane) - … You know what's funny? While he's definitely insane, he's also able to match wits with Batman, which is no small feat. Punisher...he plays by different rules than most seekers of justice... Punisher's skill with weaponry, his pain tolerance, and fighting ability simply surpasses that of Joker many fold. 10 Classic Cartoons That Got Marvel Comics, Punisher Villains Ranked: The 10 Worst Frank Castle Ever Faced, Batman Vs Joker: The 10 Greatest Battles, Ranked. I think Punisher is competent enough to get himself out of most 'death traps' and he can certainly take Gotham's most thuggish goons in a fight. "Glad to see you can make it boys! KMC Forums > Comic Book Forums > Comic Book 'Versus' Forum > Punisher vs Joker! Punisher Vs Joker Dec 8, 2017 - Last week I did a piece depicting Punisher as a kid-friendly cartoon character. It's an ace in the hole, a way to either inflict mass casualties or give him an edge in a hand to hand fight. I say The Punisher! Hearing about The Joker's plans to attack City Hall, The Punisher decided a much more sinister way to kill the crimnal. show 2 replies . Frank is 3x as skilled as Joker, and a much better marksman. You see Deadshot never misses his target. Plus jokers flower, joy buzzers, knives, guns, gas, grenade marbles etc and all the other stuff he caries on him. The Joker is easy to underestimate. Joker is extremely skilled with knives in combat, decent in H2H and is above average strength. Publication history. The Punisher vs The Joker (with a twist!) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA punisher in the same tier as DEADSHOT! He's genuinely has the highest pain tolerance I've ever seen. Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe is a 1995 one-shot comic book published by Marvel Comics. Zornac: The winner is The Punisher. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Here, the two characters would stumble into the same location, with Deadpool trying to save members of the party that Punisher is trying to kill. I've demonstrated there's no difference between me and everyone else! Then this fight would probably go to Punisher then. Batman, Nightwing, Harley Quinn, The Punisher, and the Joker vs. Joker's henchmen and their henchwomen. In a one-on-one combat, palms down The Punisher might kill the Clown Prince of Crime in chilly blood (Joker will possibly never anticipate it after … Instances below include him getting shot with two slugs and still running, getting slammed into a wall by Anti-Venom, a bit of his fight with Daken which is insane in itself, and him surviving close ranges grenades in two different instances. Cookies are currently enabled to maximize your TeePublic experience. I don't even have to proof to you that Punisher is as accurate as Deadshot. The fingers isn't impressive or normal sniping either. The Punisher is a great fighter and beast. @clownprinceofcrime1995: "wah I can't think of an actual counter so im just gonna say any feat that inconviences me is plot". Yeah, he's accurate enough to tag bullet timers. Joker is a constant threat to everything Batman holds dear and anyone who can be that to Batman is as dangerous as they come. Should this fight get up close and personal, the Punisher wears body armor (thus the big skull) so knives and guns are useless, plus the Punisher has fought Wolverine in hand to hand and lived. Well basically Joker's going up against a Batman who prefers to kill. Just freaking no. It buried deep into her brow and blood splattered on the wall behind her staining it red. He's also way stronger and harder to hurt than his slight frame would lead opponents to believe, able to take hits from Batman and keep coming, which is no easy feat. He's shot fingers off, tagged Spiderman and Daredevil, shot wires from a hundred meters away while beaten, etc. If Punisher has a clear shot though, or sees Joker's antics from a distance, he's going to take the shot. Comparing shooting fingers off to a guy who can shoot a guy in armour then shoot a bullet through the hole he just made in said armour from 2 miles away whilst skydiving. The Punisher looks through the scope of his rifle with satisfaction, as he sees The Joker's heat signature backing away, and Harley Quin slumps to the floor. The Punisher vs The Joker | Punisher/Batman: Deadly Knights | Back Issues - … Also, current Joker (Endgame) is as fast as Batman, if not faster. Along with knives, joy buzzers and toxic blood punisher would get demolished in H2H. Crazy UFC Fighters Recommended for you. @clownprinceofcrime1995: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The Joker vs Punisher # Punisher joker beat superman punisher beat ghost rider. Joker has zero accuracy feats that put him in the same level as Punisher. The Joker and the Punisher are two very different comics characters that fans enjoy. He goes for the Joker in R6 5/10 times. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. He's stronger, has keener reflexes, is more skilled, more durable, and utterly superior. He had one of the highest pain thresholds in comics. please show me frank reliably showing good reflexes. Whether or not that's the dionesium amping him hasn't been made clear yet (though it probably is). He'll wipe out Kingpin's men and then go after the man himself, sacrificing Punchline to Bullseye for a chance to take down Kingpin himself. It's completely irrelevant, because Punisher bulldozes Joker in every category. All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. The Punisher takes this. @marvelicious: That looks like it's from PunisherMAX which I'm not sure counts a cannon although I'd have to get that reaffirmed by someone else. Joker might try to use planning and such but the Punisher is too well prepared. What would him shooting fingers off add to the plot? No. Nick Fury himself once classified Punisher a level six threat because of his skills and arsenal. Contents . He's held his own many a time it just depends on the writer. Saved by Tito Correa Tito Correa Joker: The Clown Prince of Crime. If Punisher and Joker were to go after each other, which one would walk away? - Results (132 votes) Punisher. Another does of Joker toxin later and Kingpin will be smiling. @clownprinceofcrime1995: Name a single advantage Joker has over Frank in a random encounter. 0 1. hakeem. Faceman. Nothing. Jongensoden 10 mo 21 d . RELATED: Batman Vs Joker: The 10 Greatest Battles, Ranked. Joker is also incredibly durable when it comes to pain. COMPARISON TO ORIGINAL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk4VdpolIyg&feature=youtu.be Song: Smile - Official Joker trailer FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS! The Joker was sitting in a chair with his legs resting on a desk. Shooting spiderman is a bit silly with spiderman being able to dodge assault rifle fire easily. I like to think the Punisher is what Bruce would have become had he not restricted himself with the no kill policy early on. Like DanCo on Facebook 3. Who would win and why? This week I drew the Punisher snapping somebody's neck. If Joker stomps, add the Punisher or Deathstroke. Punisher vs Joker Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. Joker. Punisher should take this but he's walking out of there badly injured , anyway it doesn't matter the joker would just come back to life and hunt frank down. Unlike Batman or Harvey Dent, Frank would put Joker down at the earliest opportunity. While they don't have the best track record against Batman, seeing as how he's still alive and all, he has skills that make him an outlier, as well as years of experience with death traps in general. Sure they're comaparable in accuracy. Frank Castle would never make that mistake. However, Deadp ool proved to be no match for the Punisher, at least in their first meeting in Deadpool vs. Punisher #1. Joker falls to the floor. Even if Joker doesn't die (because Joker has a habit of surviving the impossible), Punisher can still beat the crap out of him. If there's something in his way, the easiest solution is to blow it up. For this reason, he likes to use poisons and chemicals of all sorts. He joined the United States Marine Corps, eventually reaching the rank of Captain. Ignoring that it won't get to H2H, Frank is beyond ahead of Joker. Obi-Wan with a 100 mile long lightsaber vs … Geschäft Punisher VS Joker the punisher kinder long sleeve t-shirts entworfen von Rynosss sowie andere the punisher waren an TeePublic. Joker has spent so much time around poison gases and other toxins that he's built up something of an immunity to them, allowing him to use these sorts of attacks with no fear for his personal safety. Joker has a great pain tolerance, but Frank's is way better. If Batman stomps, change the Punisher or Deathstroke (If Punisher stomps, add Joker.) Punisher's wide variety of skills make him deadly in a wide range of situations. Also considering to beat wolverine he kicked him in the balls I'm guessing if any of the other fights have similar circumstances you're overhyping him. The Punisher has never faced anyone like the Joker whereas the Joker has faced the like of the Punisher. Better aim, better tech, he's stood up to batman multiple times and mana gaged to hold his ground. Truth: He's Zornac, she's Emma, and I'm Truth, and by … Which version of the Joker? share . Cookies are currently enabled to maximize your TeePublic experience. 6/10 to Joker in tough fights. Joker taunts the Bat, knowing that Batman won't cross the line. Punisher vs Joker. Frank is in the same tier of accuracy as Deadshot and Bullseye. Geschäft Punisher VS Joker the punisher aufkleber entworfen von Rynosss sowie andere the punisher waren an TeePublic. David Harth has been reading comics for close to 30 years. Lv 4. Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. One Bad Day. But I'll humor you. Joker is a guy who likes to keep his opponents guessing and one of the ways he does this is by making sure he always has something unexpected up his sleeve. I'm sorry but if you cut someone with 'acid blood' the knife and your hand would melt, again freaking stupid. Also if joker bleeds and punisher touches it he's dead. If you want to disable cookies for your browser, just click here to change that. Posted by 4 days ago. He was also a member of the Thunderbolts and helped out Captain America's side during the superhero civil war. Also Harley." He carries a variety of knives and sidearms at all times, extra ammo, and at least one rifle of some kind, with way more weapons in reserve for just about any situation. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. When it comes right down to it, the Punisher is probably the most efficient and successful crimefighter in any comic universe. Joker “ I've proved my point. You're the one overhyping Joker, a guy who regularly gets his @ss handed to him. The Punisher roared in rage and shot Harley Quinn straight in between the eyes. It's not like joker fights a guy who can support a ceiling or suspending two large sarcophagi with a rope a piece. Who is Deadliest?! Imagine Joker, Two Face, Penguin, Riddler, Freeze, etc... all … Joker is fairly strong and wiry and a good unpredictable fighter. Also considering to beat wolverine he kicked him in the balls I'm guessing if any of the other fights have similar circumstances you're overhyping him. I know, he’s a totally different character from the question. The Punisher Versus Batman, Who Would Win In A Fight? Okay, lemme just show you how Frank is superior to Joker in literally every category you just brought up. Frank is superior to Joker in every physical aspect except arguably raw speed. 88% Upvoted. Punisher Vs. Joker in a fist fight. Story: After defeating Batman, The Joker feels lost and in need of a new enemy, so he goes to New York City to challenge the Punisher. Joker seems to have little regard for his own personal safety and sometimes gives his enemies the opportunity to kill him. Zornac: The Punisher, Marvel's vicious vigilante. The Punisher, in a ridiculously short amount of time. Punisher defuses the gas, breaks the Joker's neck. AN Mugen #177: Punisher VS Joker AlexNico. Should this fight get up close and personal, the Punisher wears body armor (thus the big skull) so knives and guns are useless, plus the Punisher has fought Wolverine in hand to hand and lived. HOW TO WIN A $50 AMAZON GIFT CARD 1. I'll agree with you for now though. Punchline is Joker's new right-hand woman. Subscribe to this channel 2. Ultimately it comes down to how smart the Joker is going to be when going up against the Punisher. Punisher vs. Joker (EA Sports UFC 2) - Duration: 4:12. Not when Frank has quicker reflexes and will simply headshot him before he can react. Replacing Harley Quinn, she's already become a player, battling Quinn and Catwoman, helping Joker punish Lex Luthor for going to the Batman Who Laughs for help against the Joker's warning, and basically being a deadly new addition to the Joker's gang. For some reason, there are all kinds of people willing to work for the Joker, even though he has a reputation for being quite unforgiving to his henchmen.

punisher vs joker

Yamaha Psr-sx700 Manual Pdf, Origami Packaging Design, Simply Nature Bone Broth Ingredients, Resume For Mcdonald's Cashier, Gulf Of Thailand Fish Species, Dog To Color, Dried Eucalyptus Wreath,