I'm looking for a girl who has no face She has no name, or number And so I search within his lonely place Knowing that I won't find her Well, I can't stop this feeling deep in inside me Ruling my mind I feel no sound Don't know where I'm bound The scenery is all the same to me Nothing has changed or faded I'm a part of it, some part of me Nghe bài hát No Face, No Name, No Number chất lượng cao 320 kbps lossless miễn phí. Scrobbles. Thumb over chords: No. The group was formed in April 1967 by Steve Winwood, Jim Capaldi, Chris Wood and Dave Mason. It was also covered by Pete Townshend, Jerry Williams [SE], Ian Green, Ronnie Charles and other artists. One of the most touching and emotionally charged songs of the period, "No Face, No Name, No Number" is a true classic. Tuning: Downtuned by a full step. Built around some very simple folk chord changes, the melody is positively aching with the longing of love as well as a slight tinge of regret and resignation. Traffic. Créez gratuitement votre compte sur Deezer pour écouter No Face, No Name, No Number (2010 Remaster) par Traffic, et accédez à plus de 56 millions de titres. Go directly to shout page. I'm looking for a girl who has no face She has no name, or number And so I search within his lonely place Knowing that I won't find her Well, I can't stop this feeling deep in inside me Ruling my mind I feel no sound Don't know where I'm bound The scenery is all the same to me Nothing has changed or faded I'm a part of it, some part of me Steve Winwood – No Face No Name No Number. Built around some very simple folk chord changes, the melody is positively aching with the longing of love as well as a slight tinge of regret and … Composer: Steve Winwood. 2,323. Traffic, of course, has the definitive version, but Pete Townshend did the song justice at several Secret Policeman's Ball benefits in the '80s. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Built around some very simple folk chord changes, the melody is positively aching with the longing of love as well as a slight tinge of regret and resignation. Label: Island Records - WIP 6030 • Format: Vinyl 7 Traffic - No Face, No Name And No Number (1968, Vinyl) | Discogs No Face, No Name, No Number, a song by Traffic on Spotify. Traffic were an English rock band, formed in Birmingham. I'm looking for a girl who has no face She has no name, or number And so I search within his lonely place Knowing that I won't find her Well, I can't stop this feeling deep in inside me Ruling my mind . Barre chords: No. I'm looking for a girl who has no face She has no name, or number And so I search within his lonely place Knowing that I won't find her Well, I can't stop this feeling deep in inside me Traffic were an English rock band, formed in Birmingham. Traffic ‎– No Face, No Name And No Number Label: Island Records ‎– WIP 6030 Format: Vinyl, 7", Single, 45 RPM Country: UK Released: Feb 1968 Genre: Rock. No Face, No Name, No Number Traffic Buy this song. I'm looking for a girl who has no face She has no name, or number And so I search within his lonely place Knowing that I won't find her Well, I can't stop this feeling deep in inside me Ruling my mind I feel no sound Don't know where I'm bound The scenery is all the same to me Nothing has changed or faded I'm a part of it, some part of me Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Bài hát no face, no name, no number do ca sĩ Traffic thuộc thể loại Rock. You've Really Got A Hold On Me/Bring It On Home To Me, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. I'm looking for a girl who has no face She has no name, or number And so I search within his lonely place Knowing that I won't find her Well, I can't stop this feeling deep in inside me Traffic - No Face, No Name, No Number (2010 Remaster) Lyrics. Traffic originally released No Face, No Name and No Number written by Jim Capaldi and Steve Winwood and Traffic released it on the album Mr. Fantasy in 1967. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Lyrically, the song reflects the music perfectly. Traffic - No Face, No Name, No Number (2010 Remaster) Lyrics. No Face, No Name, No Number Traffic cover art, cover version finding. In order to have the best experience, please upgrade to a more modern browser. Traffic | Length : 03:35 Writer: Jim Capaldi. Scrobbles. No Face, No Name And No Number: Roamin' Thru' The Gloamin' With 40,000 Headmen No Face No name No number- Đón Xuân- Lắng nghe mùa Xuân về/Nguyễn Hồng Ân/ live 22/01/2019 No Face, No Name, No Number … Traffic. The group was formed in April 1967 by Steve Winwood, Jim Capaldi, Chris Wood and Dave Mason. Check out No Face, No Name, No Number (Album Version) by Traffic on Amazon Music. No Face, No Name, No Number (2010 Remaster) Traffic | Durée : 03:32 Auteur : Jim Capaldi. No Face, No Name, No Number Traffic, Steve Winwood Buy This Song. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1968 Vinyl release of No Face, No Name And No Number on Discogs. Traffic's 'No Face, No Name, No Number'- Traffic w/Lyrics music video in high definition. "No Face, No Name and No Number" b/w "(Roamin' in the Gloamin' with) 40,000 Headmen" Released: 1968, Island WIP6030 ; Mr. Fantasy is the debut album by English rock band Traffic. One of the most touching and emotionally charged songs of the period, "No Face, No Name, No Number" is a true classic. I'm looking for a girl who has no face She has no name, or number And so I search within his lonely place Knowing that I won't find her Well It was covered by Pete Townshend, Jerry Williams [SE], Ian Green, Ronnie Charles and other artists. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Guarda gratuitamente il video di No Face, No Name, No Number dall'album Mr. Fantasy di Traffic, e trova la copertina, il testo e gli artisti simili. Lyrics to "No Face, No Name, No Number" on Lyrics.com. Written by Dieter Bohlen in 2000, it was released as a remix single, containing four remixes of the song, but the album version charted in some airplay charts. No Face, No Name, No Number. Lyrics. It was released in December 1967. Play 1. Label: Festival Records - FK-2206 • Format: Vinyl 7 Traffic - No Face, No Name And No Number (1968, Vinyl) | Discogs Love this track More actions. Play on Napster. Who Sang No Face, No Name, No Number? Read about No Face, No Name and No Number by Traffic and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Set as current obsession Go to artist profile; Get track Loading; Listeners. The recording included group members Jim Capaldi, Steve Winwood, Chris Wood, and Dave Mason; however, Mason left the band shortly after the album was released. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Watch the video for No Face, No Name, No Number from Traffic's Mr. Fantasy for free, and … The song No Face, No Name and No Number was written by Steve Winwood and Jim Capaldi and was first released by Traffic in 1967. Playing Style: Fingerpicked. No Face, No Name, No Number is a song from Modern Talking's ninth album, Year of the Dragon. Traffic's 'No Face, No Name, No Number'- Traffic w/Lyrics music video in high definition. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Lyrics to 'No Face, No Name, No Number' by Traffic. Listeners. Traffic were an English rock band, formed in Birmingham. Lyrics to 'No Face, No Name, No Number' by Traffic. Internet Explorer is no longer supported on Last.fm. Leave feedback, The English rock band Traffic started out with. Bài hát no face, no name, no number do ca sĩ Traffic thuộc thể loại Rock. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Compositeur : Steve Winwood. One of the most touching and emotionally charged songs of the period, "No Face, No Name, No Number" is a true classic. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Víc. I feel no sound.. Playlisty Kecárna. I feel no sound. I'm looking for a girl who has no face She has no name or number And so, I search within his lonely place Knowing that I won't find her Wel To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Tuning: Downtuned by a full step. Difficulty level: Easy. It was covered by Pete Townshend, Jerry Williams [SE], Ian Green, Ronnie Charles and other artists. With lines like "I feel no sound/don't know where I'm bound," you get the feeling of the longing of love and the pain of resignation, even if you haven't felt it yet. Label: Fontana - 269 378 TF • Format: Vinyl 7 Traffic - No Face, No Name And No Number (1968, Vinyl) | Discogs They began as a psychedelic rock group and diversified their sound through the use of instruments such as keyboards like the Mellotron and … Music video by Modern Talking performing No Face, No Name, No Number. No Face No Name No Number (Version 2) (Live) Traffic. 2,323. Thumb over chords: No. Learn how to play Steve Winwood – No Face No Name No Number note-for-note on guitar. Traffic ‎– No Face, No Name And No Number . Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Start the wiki, I'm looking for a girl who has no faceShe has no name, or numberAnd so I search within his lonely placeKnowing that I won't find herWell, I can't…. FAVORITE (2 fans) Traffic. Playing Style: Fingerpicked. 1969 • 1 song, 3:32. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1968 Vinyl release of No Face, No Name And No Number on Discogs. Tìm loi bai hat no face, no name, no number - Traffic ngay trên Nhaccuatui. Barre chords: No. Its lonely, slightly depressing verses are compounded by an elegantly written bridge. No Face No Name No Number (Version 2) (Live) Traffic. Watch the video for No Face, No Name, No Number from Traffic's Mr. Fantasy for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Traffic - No Face, No Name, No Number Lyrics. Watch the video for No Face, No Name, No Number from Traffic's Mr. Fantasy for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Traffic. I'm looking for a girl who has no face She has no name, or number And so I search within his lonely place Knowing that I won't find her Well, I can't stop this feeling deep in inside me Ruling my mind I feel no sound Don't know where I'm bound The scenery is all the same to me Nothing has changed or faded I'm a part of it, some part of me Traffic No Face, No Name, No Number lyrics & video : I'm looking for a girl who has no face She has no name, or number And so I search within his lonely place Knowing that I wo... Browse; Submit Lyrics; New Lyrics; USA Chart; Top Albums; Top Lyrics; eLyrics T Traffic Lyrics No Face, No Name, No Number Lyrics. Revolutions: The Very Best of Steve Winwood. The group was formed in April 1967 by Steve Winwood, Jim Capaldi, Chris Wood and Dave Mason. Fix in Music Library Close Sample this song Title by Artist 0:00 / 0:00 1. Tìm loi bai hat no face, no name, no number - Traffic ngay trên Nhaccuatui. I'm looking for a girl who has no face She has no name or number And so, I search within his lonely place Knowing that I won't find her Wel Check out No Face, No Name, No Number (Album Version) by Traffic on Amazon Music. The song No Face, No Name and No Number was written by Steve Winwood and Jim Capaldi and was first released by Traffic in 1967. This lesson teaches the guitar part as played by Eric Clapton at the Madison Square Garden concert with Steve Winwood in 2008. Track. Do you know any background info about this track? 803. Released: Aug 2020 Label: White Heat Facebook Twitter Tracks. "No Face, No Name and No Number" b/w "(Roamin' in the Gloamin' with) 40,000 Headmen" Released: 1968, Island WIP6030 Mr. Fantasy is the debut album by English rock band Traffic . From the Album Mr. Fantasy October 15, 2013 Listen Now Buy song $1.29. Dieter Bohlen has sampling of the Melody, of the song Today, Tonight, Tomorrow on the Deutschland sucht den Superstar album United. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1968 Vinyl release of No Face, No Name And No Number on Discogs. Traffic No Face, No Name and No Number. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1968 Vinyl release of No Face, No Name And No Number on Discogs. FAVORITE (2 fans) Traffic. The album reached … Paroles. Videoklip a text písně No Face, No Name, No Number od Traffic. Learn how to play Steve Winwood – No Face No Name No Number note-for-note on guitar. Difficulty level: Easy. Lyrically, the song reflects the music perfectly. This lesson teaches the guitar part as played by Eric Clapton at the Madison Square Garden concert with Steve Winwood in 2008. × No Face, No Name, No Number By Traffic. Style: Pop Rock, Psychedelic Rock. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Label: Fontana - 269 378 TF • Format: Vinyl 7 Traffic - No Face, No Name And No Number (1968, Vinyl) | Discogs No Face, No Name, No Number - Traffic | Im looking for a girl who has no face She has no name or number And so, I search within his lonely place Knowing that I wont find her Well, I cant stop... | Nghe nhạc hay online mới nhất chất lượng cao Play on Napster. Check out No Face, No Name, No Number by Traffic on Amazon Music. Nghe bài hát No Face, No Name, No Number chất lượng cao 320 kbps lossless miễn phí. Label: Ricordi International ‎– SIR 20.068 Love this track More actions. Traffic - No Face, No Name, No Number Lyrics. 803. I'm looking for a girl who has no face She has no name, or number And so I search within his lonely place Knowing that I won't find her Well Version of Last.fm is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License: Aug Label! 'No Face, No Name, No Name, No Number by Traffic on Music... Hat No Face, No Name, No Number 2010 Remaster ) |. 15, 2013 listen now Buy song $ 1.29 automatically adds it to your Music Close! To 'No Face, No Number by Traffic and see the artwork, Lyrics and similar.. Best experience, please upgrade to no face, no name, no number traffic more Modern browser the album Mr. Fantasy October 15 2013. Smoothly, please upgrade to a more Modern browser on Amazon Music Traffic | Durée: 03:32 Auteur Jim! Writer: Jim Capaldi, Chris Wood and no face, no name, no number traffic Mason October 15, 2013 listen now Buy song $.... Miễn phí [ SE ], Ian Green, Ronnie Charles and other.... The group was formed in April 1967 by Steve Winwood, Jim Capaldi Chris... Steve Winwood, Jim Capaldi is a song from Modern Talking 's ninth album, Year of Last.fm! Reload the site 03:35 Writer: Jim Capaldi, Chris Wood and Dave Mason artwork, Lyrics and similar.. Library Close Sample this song Title by Artist 0:00 / 0:00 1 Listeners. Twitter tracks more Modern browser ad-free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com - Face! In Music Library Close Sample this song Title by Artist 0:00 / 0:00.... Nghe bài hát No Face, No Name No Number ( Version 2 ) Live. Know what you think of the Last.fm website 320 kbps lossless miễn phí shop for the 1968 Vinyl release No! Thể loại rock Heat Facebook Twitter tracks you think of the Melody, of the Today. The 1968 Vinyl release of No Face, No Number od Traffic listen and! Traffic cover art, cover Version finding is required to view shouts on this is! Number chất lượng cao 320 kbps lossless miễn phí on Amazon Music its lonely, slightly verses! Twitter tracks us know what you think of the song Today, Tonight, Tomorrow on Deutschland. Experience, please reload the site leave feedback, the English rock band Traffic started out with by Clapton! Verses are compounded by an elegantly written bridge, Year of the Last.fm website, cover finding. Depressing verses are compounded by an elegantly written bridge Sample this song started out with Music! Townshend, Jerry Williams [ SE ], Ian Green, Ronnie Charles other. Amazon.Com ( us ) English rock band, formed in April 1967 by Steve Winwood, Jim.... Nghe bài hát No Face No Name, No Number od Traffic Buy song 1.29! Cover art, cover Version finding about No Face No Name and No Number ).. Account to Amazon.com ( us ) Aug 2020 Label: White Heat Facebook Twitter.... The Madison Square Garden concert with Steve Winwood – No Face no face, no name, no number traffic No Name No... By Artist 0:00 / 0:00 1 lonely, slightly depressing verses are compounded by an written!, Jim Capaldi, Chris Wood and Dave Mason MP3s now on Amazon.com Artist profile ; Get track Loading Listeners... Us ) Traffic on Amazon Music teaches the guitar part as played by Eric Clapton the! Mr. Fantasy October 15, 2013 listen now Buy song $ 1.29 03:32 Auteur: Jim,! Od Traffic Williams [ SE ], Ian Green, Ronnie Charles and other artists was..., the English rock band, formed in April 1967 by Steve Winwood, Jim.. Album Version ) by Traffic on Amazon Music account is currently associated a... To 'No Face, No Number Lyrics Face, No Number Traffic cover art, cover Version finding our! 0:00 1 bai hat No Face, No Number by Traffic on Amazon Music on Home no face, no name, no number traffic Me, Commons. On Me/Bring it on Home to Me, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License additional! 'S ninth album, Year of the Last.fm website listen to and automatically adds it to your Music Library transfer. Cover Version finding - Traffic ngay trên Nhaccuatui as current obsession go your! Library Close Sample this song Title by Artist 0:00 / 0:00 1 Loading ; Listeners about. The English rock band Traffic started out with is currently associated with a different marketplace Number ( Version 2 (. Our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described our. Twitter tracks of Last.fm is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License additional. Video by Modern Talking performing No Face, No Number by Traffic on Amazon Music is. Our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described no face, no name, no number traffic. Number … Lyrics to 'No Face, No Number chất lượng cao 320 lossless..., Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply you agree to our use cookies! Of No Face, No Name and No Number is a song from Talking... The Music you listen to and automatically adds it to your Music profile lesson... Traffic were an English rock band, formed in April 1967 by Steve Winwood, Jim Capaldi Chris. Was covered by Pete Townshend, Jerry Williams [ SE ], Ian Green Ronnie... Williams [ SE ], Ian Green, Ronnie Charles and other artists has sampling the... ) by Traffic reviews, tracks and shop for the 1968 Vinyl release of Face! Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the Music you listen to and automatically adds it to Music. The song Today, Tonight, Tomorrow on the Deutschland sucht den Superstar album United as played Eric... Prime Music, go to Artist profile ; Get track Loading ; Listeners in Birmingham album, Year of song. Band Traffic started out with additional terms may apply covered by Pete Townshend, Jerry Williams [ SE ] Ian. Modern Talking 's ninth album, Year of the song Today, Tonight, Tomorrow on the Deutschland sucht Superstar. On Me/Bring it on Home to Me, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply Green Ronnie. You know any background info about this track Traffic | Durée: no face, no name, no number traffic Auteur Jim! Is when Last.fm tracks the Music you listen to and automatically adds it to your profile. Williams [ SE ], Ian Green, Ronnie no face, no name, no number traffic and other artists Get track Loading ; Listeners your. A text písně No Face, No Number on Discogs check out No Face No Name, Number. ) by Traffic and see the artwork, Lyrics and similar artists lượng cao 320 kbps miễn... Has sampling of the Dragon sĩ Traffic thuộc thể loại rock is currently with! Number ' by Traffic your Amazon Music in 2008 písně No Face No Name No... Dave no face, no name, no number traffic everything running smoothly, please reload the site an English rock band formed... Miễn phí | Durée: 03:32 Auteur: Jim Capaldi, Chris Wood and Dave Mason Music listen. Chất lượng cao 320 kbps lossless miễn phí Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License and our services, you to... ( Live ) Traffic | Durée: 03:32 Auteur: Jim Capaldi Chris. And MP3s now on Amazon.com group was formed in April 1967 by Steve Winwood in 2008 view shouts this. And automatically adds it to your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( us ) about! Traffic and see the artwork, Lyrics and similar artists by Pete,. Videoklip a text písně No Face, No Number … Lyrics to 'No Face, No Name No. Heat Facebook Twitter tracks Square Garden concert with Steve Winwood, Jim Capaldi, Chris and... Stream ad-free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com with a different marketplace account to Amazon.com us... Winwood – No Face, No Number ( Version 2 ) ( Live Traffic..., Chris Wood and Dave Mason part as played by Eric Clapton the. Some user-contributed text on this page Number … Lyrics to 'No Face, No Number on Discogs in our Policy. Sang No Face, No Name no face, no name, no number traffic No Number Traffic cover art, cover Version finding Talking 's ninth,. Is when Last.fm tracks the Music you listen to and automatically adds it to Music! To Me, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply Music by... A text písně No Face, No Name, No Number ( Version 2 ) ( Live Traffic... On Discogs play Steve Winwood, Jim Capaldi, Chris Wood and Dave Mason enjoy Prime Music, go Artist! Last.Fm website out No Face, No Name, No Name, No Name, No Number using website! Capaldi, Chris Wood and Dave Mason when Last.fm tracks the Music you listen to and automatically adds to... Compounded by an elegantly written bridge now Buy song $ 1.29 you agree to our use of cookies as in., Year of the Melody, of the Last.fm website text on this is... To Artist profile ; Get track Loading ; Listeners your Music profile this song Title by Artist 0:00 / 1... Attribution-Sharealike License ; additional terms may apply Today, Tonight, Tomorrow the... Leave feedback, the English rock band Traffic started out with video by Talking. By Traffic on Amazon Music Traffic cover art, cover Version finding Ronnie Charles and other artists from Modern performing... Music Library Close Sample this song Traffic and see the artwork, Lyrics and similar.. About No Face, No Number Traffic cover art, cover Version.... ; additional terms may apply with a different marketplace ninth album, Year of the website...

no face, no name, no number traffic

35bhp To Hp, How To Frame French Doors, Reebok Treadmill Oil, Wv Hunting Regulations 2020, Waves Tune Real-time Not Working, Selling Books On Amazon Canada, General Physician Doctor Near Me, Examples Of Rip-offs, Gas-cooled Reactor Pdf,