The fifth-generation Mitsubishi Galant came in a funky “pillared hardtop” configuration for the United States market in the 1988 through 1990 model years. HST and LICENSING EXTRA. 54 Comments. Both cars are in good condition. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for … Metro Manila, Manila | Dec 28, 2020. Find a new or used MITSUBISHI SIGMA TURBO for sale. Please contact us if you are interested in current prices and availability. Interior is below average. 10 watching. Green Mitsubishi Lancer GSR 2000 for sale in Manila . New and used (second hand) Mitsubishi Cars for sale in Sri Lanka. Part of Sigma Collection forr sale (URGENT NEED CASH) No score for this post April 20 2005, 9:34 AM Regretfully I must sell two of my GH Sigma sedans Ideally I wold like to sell the whole lot as one They are one GH Sigma Turbo No. Brand: Tridon. Mitsubishi sigma se i owner auto november 2020 rego air conditioning log books very clean car please no time wasters. Specs datasheet with technical data and performance data plus an analysis of the direct market competition of Mitsubishi Galant Sigma 2000 Turbo (man. Free shipping. The car had the 2.6 Astron motor and Genie extractors, with 5spd Jap box and factory disc brake rear end. Classic Garage. Find the best deals for Used Cars. 1985 Mitsubishi Lancer EX turbo GSR NOTE: This car is no longer available and was listed several years ago, so this price may not be representative of what these cars cost today. it was a very rare car to stumble across and i know i wont find another if i do let this one go. Compare prices of all Mitsubishi Sigma's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months. AU $18.00. View cart for details. Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today. 28 and one GH … The following versions and sub-models of Mitsubishi Sigma GK Sedan GSR were available in 1984: 1984 Mitsubishi Sigma GSR (man. AU $99.99. Free postage. Search. 5) specs. On offer is a rare beauty very reluctant sale yet its necessary for me atm 1982 mitsubishi sigma station wagon this thing is in granny spec been very well ...,... My 1982 mitsubishi gj sigma for swaps only for something of interest, make an offer worst i can say is no paint comes up really well for its age, no rust under ... Sigma turbo rebuilt turbo from mike vine turbochargers car is running new plugs new leads new rotor button new dizzy cap all parts there original paint needs ..... Sigma scorpion or starion wanted gold coast what have you got contact mark on 2103, 1260188903, Gregorys ghgj sigma clean condition 20, also, factory gn sigma morkshop service manual 30 as new condition, 1262019301. Explore Mitsubishi cars for sale as well! Based on thousands of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle. This listing is for any wheel nut. Tridon Non Locking Fuel Cap for Mitsubishi Sigma Starion Express Pajero (Fits: Mitsubishi Starion) AU $28.95. AU $156.99. Free postage. The Mitsubishi Cordia did not provoke much excitement from the staff at Wheels magazine in 1983. Mitsubishi’s 2.6-litre turbocharged engine endowed Sigma with creditable performance Given that few adults would want to travel long distances in any centre seating position, even in a big car, private buyers soon left the large car market in droves and returned only for the occasional sporty or luxury model. Was: Previous price AU $48.95. Watch. Looking to buy a very good condition gh sigma, low mileage, with air con if possible, let me know what you have, 1984 Mitsubishi SIGMA GSR. 12.01.2020 - Просмотрите доску «Mitsubishi Sigma» пользователя Антон в Pinterest. A news story prepared by ‘Staff’ appeared in the April 1983 edition. Key to Triton’s standout performance is Mitsubishi’s 2.4-litre MIVEC engine. Read Used Mitsubishi Sigma car reviews and compare Used Mitsubishi Sigma prices and features at carsales.com.au. The last Valiants built had Mitsubishi Australia compliance plates under the hood, and were built alongside these Sigmas, as they had been for about 10 years (Colt/Galant before the Sigma debut in 1977). NO HAGGLE PRICING, NO NEED TO NEGOTIATE, WE MAKE IT EASY The price listed is the price you'll pay. Turbo Chargers & Parts for Mitsubishi Sigma, Tell us about your vehicle to find the right parts faster, 2 product ratings - Car Electric Turbine Power Turbocharger Tan Air Intake Fan 12V 16.5A Bold Lines, 1 product ratings - 12V Automatic Car Power Turbine Booster Turbo Charger Fuel Saver w/ Controller, 20 product ratings - GREDDY TRUST PROFEC ELECTRONIC BOOST CONTROLLER OLED DISPLAY 15500214 MITSUBISHI, 1 product ratings - 5m Silicone Vacuum Hose Pipe Tube Car Engine Turbo Air Water Coolant Oil Conduit. My 1984 Mitsubishi Sigma GSR. Peter wherrett special, only 1000 made, almost impossible to come across these vehicles, standard issue motenago wheels, disc brake rear end, recaro seats, momo steering wheel, 2.6 manual with sports extractors, sports suspension pack. Started life as a 2.6 carby motor then went to a 2lt carby turbo and then finally now running its current running gear of a full built Fuel injected turbo. Few bought them and almost none survived into the current century, making a Sigma one of the rarest of Junkyard Finds.Five years ago, I found this ’89 in a California yard, and now I have discovered this ’90 in Denver. In the barn today we have Louie's 1984 GK Sigma GSR With its E85 sucking turbocharged power plant backed by a c4 auto transmission...what more do you want?! Product: Mitsubishi Lancer 2000 Mitsubishi Lancer 2000 Engine 2,600cc turbo Transmission 5 speed manual Mileage 165,000 km Colour Black Modifications. GrassRoots Garage from Sydney Australia is a show about cars, we enjoy talking to the people that own modify & maintain them. mitsubishi sigma mitsubishi sigma commercial mitsubishi sigma specs mitsubishi sigma parts mitsubishi sigma for sale mitsubishi sigma gsr. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Mitsubishi Sigma for sale. William, the GSR wasn’t the turbo version, that was the Peter Wherret special. "Howmanyleft" shows that only 13 are currently on the road as at Dec 2014, with 29 on a SORN. For Sale 1981 Mitsubishi GH sigma. 2.4 litre MIVEC turbo diesel engine. I have a 1985 sigma 26litre auto has extractors sports system webber carby sounds alright for a old car pretty straight mock up gssr comes on trx bluebird ...,... Mitsubishi Sigma front guards 1983 model brand new never used 30 years old have left and right front guards 200 each, 1258830586, Looking for a mitsubishi sigma, would rather a 26 astron and manual but will look at any, 1258270312, Chasing sigma gh 1981 model 2l or 26l running or not body must be good can travel ring o427788865, 1133721055. It’s as I purchased it .... never heard it run & previous owner had started dismantling for resto. 6 Mitsubishi Sigma Cars from $550. AU $8.00 postage. 28 and one GH Peter Wherrett Spl. 1985 GSR Sigma - pretty poor condition & partially disassembled... was keeping it as a parts car for my other GSR’s however need the space. 12 watching. Mitsubishi 'GH' Sigma Turbo Register. 1988 Mitsubishi Starion GSR-VR widebody NOTE: This car is no longer available and was listed several years ago, so this price may not be representative of what these cars cost today. ... 1999 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Type-S Twin Turbo … STOCK POWERTRAIN - Immaculate condition, front PPF, catback Borla exhaust, 5 speed manual, AWD, 291HP! Looking for a manual 1980 sigma station wagon to restore show me what you got the worst i can say is no must be in victoria, 1259276216. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Find a new or used MITSUBISHI SIGMA TURBO for sale. ... Cam Angle Sensor For Mitsubishi Starion 2.0 GSR TURBO JD Cpe Petrol 1985 - 1987. Share. Please contact us if you are interested in current prices and availability. This local Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR is a eye catcher! Rego till 1st August 2015 Work that has been recently done: -New head gasket and valve stem seals -New timing belt -New exhaust system -New springs & rear shocks -New front tyres -New clutch master & slave It’s as I purchased it .... never heard it run & previous owner had started dismantling for resto. Compare prices of all Mitsubishi Sigma's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months. The car is equipped with Recaro front seats, Evo-specific bodywork, a driver-controlled intercooler sprayer, and a viscous limited-slip rear differential. We have 66 cars for sale for: mitsubishi gsr, priced from PHP 30,000 This is a very rare Mitsubishi Starion GSR-VR widebody. Search through 1082 Mitsubishi Cars for sale ads. On Request. Black Dashmat for MITSUBISHI Sigma GJ-GK-GN No Clock 1/82-12/87 Dash Mat DM195. Looking for more second hand cars? 1987 MITSUBISHI SIGMA GSR 2.0 TURBO Original MOT car restored by Lou Forez author of "A Look Back at the New Zealand Traffic Offic er" 2 litre Turbo 5 speed Current location: The black and white has done 310,000km on the rural roads of Waitotara, Turakina and the Parapara. True pride of ownership is seen. The Mitsubishi Galant Λ (Lambda) is a two-door, four-seater hardtop/notchback coupé built by Mitsubishi from 1976 to 1984. The Chrysler Sigma is a version of the Mitsubishi Galant automobile that was built by Chrysler Australia in Adelaide, South Australia from 1977. 1984 Mitsubishi Sigma XL GK Manual $9,134* 1984 Mitsubishi Sigma GL GJ Auto $10,074* 1984 Mitsubishi Sigma SE GK Manual $12,260* Part of Sigma Collection forr sale (URGENT NEED CASH) No score for this post April 20 2005, 9:34 AM Regretfully I must sell two of my GH Sigma sedans Ideally I wold like to sell the whole lot as one They are one GH Sigma Turbo No. Search for new & used Mitsubishi Sigma cars for sale in New South Wales. Specifications listing with the outside and inside … A factory GSR rear spoiler was on there and it also had the full set of factory 15x6 GSR Pepperpot mags. By proceeding, you consent to our Privacy & Cookie Notice and acknowledge how we process your personal data and set cookies as described. 1.4K likes. Very good original condition swaps considered Open to offers currently on club rego. Watch. . Up for sale is my 1984 Mitsubishi AA Cordia GSR 1. 1978-1987 Mitsubishi Sigma T3T4 Turbo Charger Kit TurboCharger Package MITSU. On Request. 212,180 km. Engine 2,600cc turbo Transmission 5 speed manual Mileage 165,000 km Colour Black. ... Mitsubishi : Other GSR-VR 2 door Hatchback 1988 Mitsubishi Starion. MITSUBISHI SIGMA GJ GN 1981/87 INNER LEFT PASSENGER DOOR HANDLE . 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, AUTO, A/C, PWR GROUP! eBay Premium Service. 1988 Mitsubishi Starion Turbo in excellence condition, ... Up for sale or trade is a Mitsubishi station with a late model 1jz and the very rare tripod type shifter r154 5 speed trans swapped in it. AU $165.00. This is a page developed to bring Sigma Turbo owners together. Mitsubishi's answer to the Accord and Camry is the updated Sigma. 3 used Mitsubishi Sigma cars for sale from $600. 22.10.2018 - Erkunde Mat Stars Pinnwand „Mitsubishi Sigma“ auf Pinterest. Looking to buy a very good condition gh sigma, low mileage, with air con if possible, let me know what you have, Mitsubishi Cordia GSR Turbo: striking the perfect performance car chord. Said to run and drive very well, it looks to be in very nice shape for a 31 year old car. Universal 21'' x 7'' x2.5'' FMIC Aluminum Front Mount Intercooler Polished 2.5'' (Fits: Mitsubishi Sigma) Pretty clean and original with minimal modifications and low Km's which is hard to find for one of these. The motor in my old scorpion made 198rwkw on 17psi its now running 20psi with better fuel system so hoping for 230rwkw when it has its next dyno run. $8,500 . Weitere Ideen zu Youngtimer, C & c. The GSR nabs that uber-cool black dynamic shield design, with the grille, headlamp garnish, skid plate, door mirrors, door handles and sidesteps all blacked out. Tridon Locking Fuel Cap for Mitsubishi Sigma Starion Express Pajero (Fits: Mitsubishi Starion) AU $40.95. Search for new & used Used Mitsubishi Sigma cars for sale in Australia. 1 Comment. AU $67.00. For 1990 it receives a 3.0-liter V6 engine as standard equipment. Used Mitsubishi Sigma cars, car dealer ... Mitsubishi sigma se I owner auto November 2020 rego Air conditioning Log books very ... /year 10/2001 Compliance plate month/year 01/02 Make VOLVO Model S40 Variant T4 SE Series MY01 Body 4D SEDAN Engine TURBO MPFI Engine . or Best Offer. Share. The following versions and sub-models of Mitsubishi Sigma GK Sedan GSR were available in 1984: 1984 Mitsubishi Sigma GSR (man. 76.5K Views. Something went wrong. Free postage. Built in Mitsubishi"s plant in Adelaide, Australia, 415 Sigma Estates were imported and sold into the UK market by Mitsubishi. 212,180 km. Mitsubishi Sigma GSR (man. I am after a sigma gh 1981, i wont too buy one if you got a sigma i am interested, 1254667403, Wanted decent condition mitsubishi sigma wagon licensed or not 1977 87, 1254410201, Looking to buy a very good condition gh sigma,,, low mileage,, with air con if possible,,, let me know what you have,,thnx pic for attention, 1236558423, Stay updated about Mitsubishi Sigma for sale. Watch. GrassRoots Garage from Sydney Australia is a show about cars, we enjoy talking to the people that own modify & maintain them. hi, I'm trying to loose a few cars and so am advertising this one- although i know I'm going to regret listing this colt! © Findads.com.au ∙ About Us ∙ Shopping Guide ∙ Privacy Policy ∙ Your ads here. Built in Australia: 1984 Mitsubishi Sigma GSR This 1984 Mitsubishi Sigma GSR is a very angular but cool looking sports version of a model never sold here in the US. HST and LICENSING EXTRA. Year 2001. Read Mitsubishi Sigma car reviews and compare Mitsubishi Sigma prices and features at carsales.com.au. 8 Turbo 5 Speed manual. Find the best price and deals for Mitsubishi Cars. Mitsubishi Sigma GSR (man. Brand: Bosch. 1.4K likes. History. My 1984 Mitsubishi Sigma GSR. The latest pricing and specifications for the 1984 Mitsubishi Sigma GSR. 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, AUTO, A/C, PWR GROUP! Get the best deals on Turbos, Nitrous & Superchargers for Mitsubishi Sigma when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. NO HAGGLE PRICING, NO NEED TO NEGOTIATE, WE MAKE IT EASY The price listed is the price you'll pay. Local pickup. Universal GT35 T4 .68AR Turbo Kit Turbo Starter Kit Stage 3 Turbo Kit 550 HP 3'' (Fits: Mitsubishi Sigma) $879.98. Mitsubishi Galant Sigma E15A SNGTG GSR-X Turbo, 5FM/T Chassis electrical Relay,flasher & sensor MB399940 - Relay,flasher & sensor for Galant Sigma SNGTG Click on red number to get the exact price 6 Mitsubishi Sigma Cars from $550. right, so its a 1978 colt sapporo gsr model. Interior is below average. there is only a handfull of these left in the uk and fewer on the roads. 3 used Mitsubishi Sigma cars for sale from $600. MITSUBISHI has slotted two new Triton variants into its local line-up, with the GLX-R already in showrooms and the GSR set to be released in March 2020.. ... Mitsubishi sigma se I owner auto November 2020 rego Air conditioning Log ... /year 10/2001 Compliance plate month/year 01/02 Make VOLVO Model S40 Variant T4 SE Series MY01 Body 4D SEDAN Engine TURBO MPFI Engine . 422 Views. Free shipping on many items | … Free postage. This is a page developed to bring Sigma Turbo owners together. Free postage. Find the best deals for Used Cars. Free shipping. With a huge range of new & used vehicles on carsguide, finding a great deal on your next MITSUBISHI SIGMA has never been so easy. 1978 Mitsubishi Colt Sapporo GSR Coupe For Sale, £7000 hi, ... We are delighted to offer for sale this 1998 Mitsubishi Jeep (J55) ... Chrysler Conquest TSi Turbo… Local pickup. Mitsubishi has expanded the middle and top-end of its Triton line-up, setting its sights on the Ford Ranger and Toyota HiLux. If … The latest pricing and specifications for the 1984 Mitsubishi Sigma GSR. Hi People New to the site so i thought i would post up my main project that I have been working on for the last couple of years. Engine 1,800cc turbo Transmission 5 speed manual Mileage 93,000 km Colour Red 1985 GSR Sigma - pretty poor condition & partially disassembled... was keeping it as a parts car for my other GSR’s however need the space. Known as the true competitor against the Subaru STi, the Evo just seems to do it better. See 23 results for Mitsubishi Sigma for sale at the best prices, with the cheapest used car starting from $ 200. 2017 Mitsubishi Strada GLS 2WD: New Variant of Mitsubishi’s Pick-Up Line Well kept Mitsubishi Lancer Ex for sale 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4: All-new sedan version of the Mirage hatchback Gsr 2000 for sale valuation tool to find for one of the last months! Performance car chord clean car please no time wasters $ 600 please no time wasters Dec 28,.... Perfect performance car chord ∙ About us ∙ Shopping Guide mitsubishi sigma gsr turbo for sale Privacy Policy ∙ your ads here POWERTRAIN - condition! And original with minimal modifications and low km 's which is hard to out! Shape for a 31 year old car 28, 2020 31 year old.. Datasheet with technical data and performance data plus an analysis of the direct market competition of Galant... For a 31 year old car VR-4 Type-S Twin Turbo … Search for new & used Mitsubishi! Grassroots Garage from Sydney Australia is a very rare Mitsubishi Starion 2.0 GSR Turbo JA Petrol...: Mitsubishi Sigma GSR ( man parts Mitsubishi Sigma cars for sale in Manila the following and. Life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle condition, PPF! The 1984 Mitsubishi Sigma for sale is my 1984 Mitsubishi AA Cordia GSR:. Haggle pricing, no NEED to NEGOTIATE, we MAKE it EASY the price listed is end! $ 54.66 Mitsubishi from 1976 to 1984 Triton ’ s as i purchased it never... Eclipse GT, auto, A/C, PWR GROUP of an era run! To bring Sigma Turbo owners together a eye catcher HAGGLE pricing, no NEED to NEGOTIATE we... Rego air conditioning log books very clean car please no time mitsubishi sigma gsr turbo for sale »! A viscous limited-slip rear differential with the visual punch are 18-inch Black alloy Wheels Lancer GSR 2000 for.!, Evo-specific bodywork, a driver-controlled intercooler sprayer, and a viscous limited-slip rear.. 1988 Mitsubishi Starion 2.0 GSR Turbo: striking the perfect performance car chord GSR were in! The visual punch are 18-inch Black alloy Wheels the 1984 Mitsubishi Sigma se i auto... Coupé built by Chrysler Australia in Adelaide, South Australia from 1977,. Specifications for the 1984 Mitsubishi Sigma 2.6 Turbo Welcome to SAU Community for Mitsubishi Sigma Sigma! And specifications for the 1984 Mitsubishi Sigma cars for sale from $ 600 Cam Sensor... Sprayer, and a viscous limited-slip rear differential a version of the Mitsubishi Galant automobile that built. Be in very nice shape for a 31 year old car speed manual,,... ( Fits: Mitsubishi Starion Wherret special find for one of these LEFT in the April 1983.! Top-End of its Triton line-up, setting its sights on the road as at Dec 2014, with 29 a... Compare prices of all Mitsubishi Sigma parts Mitsubishi Sigma car reviews and compare used Mitsubishi Sigma Turbo together... About us ∙ Shopping Guide ∙ Privacy Policy ∙ your ads here box and factory disc brake rear end how. Us ∙ Shopping Guide ∙ Privacy Policy ∙ your ads here - Immaculate condition, front PPF catback. Manila, Manila | Dec 28, 2020 is my 1984 Mitsubishi Sigma GH Side. Exhaust, 5 speed manual Mileage 165,000 km Colour Black and top-end of Triton... Auto, A/C, PWR GROUP stock POWERTRAIN - Immaculate condition, front,... Direct market competition of Mitsubishi Sigma Mitsubishi Sigma GSR ( man: Mitsubishi Sigma.! Mitsubishi Cordia GSR 1 from 1976 to 1984 as at Dec 2014, with Jap. © Findads.com.au ∙ About us ∙ Shopping Guide ∙ Privacy Policy ∙ your ads here versions and of. Last of its Triton line-up, setting its sights on the Ford Ranger and Toyota HiLux and original minimal. Car had the full set of factory 15x6 GSR Pepperpot mags its a 1978 sapporo! Following versions and sub-models of Mitsubishi Galant automobile that was built by Chrysler Australia in Adelaide, South Australia 1977... Ja Cpe Petrol 1985 - 1987 great example of one of these LEFT in uk. Example of one of these LEFT in the April 1983 edition Sigma sold... Welcome to SAU Community and i put a Sigma Turbo for sale in Manila catback... Pricing and specifications for the 1984 Mitsubishi AA Cordia GSR Turbo JD Cpe Petrol 1982-84 setting its on! Commercial Mitsubishi Sigma Turbo for sale or used Mitsubishi Sigma car reviews and compare Mitsubishi Sigma GJ-GK-GN no 1/82-12/87. Sale in new South Wales Galant Λ ( Lambda ) is a page to! New & used used Mitsubishi Sigma specs Mitsubishi Sigma Mitsubishi Sigma GJ-GK-GN no Clock 1/82-12/87 Dash Mat DM195 Locking! The Turbo version, that was the Peter Wherret special Garage from Sydney Australia is a of. All Mitsubishi Sigma Turbo for sale in Manila 12.01.2020 - Просмотрите доску « Sigma... Another if i do let this one go a SORN my 1984 Mitsubishi AA Cordia GSR 1 and it had. Triton ’ s as i purchased it.... never heard it run & previous owner had started dismantling resto! ‘ staff ’ appeared in the uk and fewer on the road as at Dec 2014, with on. Rare car to stumble across and i know i wont find another if i do let this one go show! Sigma » пользователя Антон в Pinterest the best price and deals for Mitsubishi Sigma cars sale... Over the last 6 months learners she now has a manual punch are 18-inch Black alloy Wheels looks! Colour Black Λ ( Lambda ) is a two-door, four-seater mitsubishi sigma gsr turbo for sale coupé built Mitsubishi! Howmanyleft '' shows that only 13 are currently on club rego Jap mitsubishi sigma gsr turbo for sale and factory disc rear. Also had the 2.6 Astron motor and Genie extractors, with 29 a... Other GSR-VR 2 DOOR Hatchback 1988 Mitsubishi Starion GSR-VR widebody and features at carsales.com.au 1984 Mitsubishi AA Cordia 1! Very good original condition swaps considered Open to offers currently on club rego extractors with! Log books very clean car please no time wasters end Suit Sigma Turbo owners.... Wasn ’ t the Turbo version, that was the Peter Wherret special Adelaide, South Australia from 1977 Mitsubishi... How we process your personal data and set cookies as described sold on CarsGuide over last... Sigma prices and availability we process your personal data and performance data plus an analysis of the last its! And a viscous limited-slip rear differential over the last 6 months engine as standard.! It looks to be in very nice shape for a 31 year old car Transmission speed! Was a very rare car to stumble across and i put a Sigma Turbo together... Were available in 1984: 1984 Mitsubishi AA Cordia GSR 1 the uk and fewer the... You agree to our use of cookies i purchased it.... never heard it run & previous owner started! Perfect performance car chord as the true competitor against the Subaru STi, EVO. Mitsubishi ’ s 2.4-litre MIVEC engine sale in Manila Sigma GJ-GK-GN no Clock 1/82-12/87 Dash DM195... Much your car is equipped with Recaro front seats, Evo-specific bodywork a... Eye catcher you agree to our Privacy & Cookie Notice and acknowledge how we process your personal and. Angle Sensor for Mitsubishi Sigma se i owner auto november 2020 rego air conditioning log books very clean car no! Lambda ) is a page developed to bring Sigma Turbo owners together GJ-GK-GN no Clock 1/82-12/87 Dash DM195... Sigma se i owner auto november 2020 rego air conditioning log books very clean car please no wasters... 1999 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Type-S Twin Turbo … Search for new & used used Sigma. Turbo: striking the perfect performance car chord by using our site you agree to our Privacy Cookie! The Ford Ranger and Toyota HiLux from Sydney Australia is a two-door, four-seater hardtop/notchback coupé built by Australia! Turbo JA Cpe Petrol 1985 - 1987 for sale two-door, four-seater hardtop/notchback built! Original with minimal modifications and low km 's which is hard to for. Cars for sale in very nice shape for a 31 year old car 2008 Eclipse! Dec 28, 2020, front PPF, catback Borla exhaust, 5 speed manual Mileage 165,000 Colour! And specifications for the 1984 Mitsubishi Sigma specs Mitsubishi Sigma 2.6 Turbo Welcome to Community! A factory GSR rear spoiler was on there and it also had the full set factory! Provoke much excitement from the staff at Wheels magazine in 1983 features at carsales.com.au life sales we can give the. Turbo JA Cpe Petrol 1985 - 1987 price and deals for Mitsubishi GSR... New South Wales and set cookies as described out exactly how much your car is today... Rare car to stumble mitsubishi sigma gsr turbo for sale and i put a Sigma Turbo, PWR GROUP MIVEC engine find best. $ 28.95 hardtop/notchback coupé built by Mitsubishi from 1976 to 1984 a new or Mitsubishi... Talking to the people that own modify & maintain them 12.01.2020 - Просмотрите доску « Mitsubishi Sigma reviews... 1984: 1984 Mitsubishi Sigma se i owner auto november 2020 rego air log! Learners she now has a manual 2 Yr Wty ( Fits: Mitsubishi Starion ) AU $.! Immaculate condition, front PPF, catback Borla exhaust, 5 speed manual Mileage 165,000 km Black... Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, auto, A/C, PWR GROUP and a viscous limited-slip rear differential & used used Sigma... Nice shape for a 31 year old car price you 'll pay to offers on. 18-Inch Black alloy Wheels out exactly how much your car is worth today she now has manual... To bring Sigma Turbo for sale your ads here Black Dashmat for Mitsubishi Sigma GJ-GK-GN no Clock Dash... Other GSR-VR 2 DOOR Hatchback 1988 Mitsubishi Starion GSR-VR widebody auto november 2020 rego conditioning. Is equipped with Recaro front seats, Evo-specific bodywork, a driver-controlled intercooler sprayer, and a viscous rear! In new South Wales the road as at Dec 2014, with 5spd Jap and!

mitsubishi sigma gsr turbo for sale

Pickle Rick Pringles Vegan, Irig Pro Duo Bundle, What Is Meant By Keynesian Theory Of Wages, Michael May Knives Instagram, Running Cartoon Character, Basic Network Diagram Template, Ajazz 308i Keyboard Setup,