Your account allows you to track order history and provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance. Total: (Before Taxes, Shipping, and Services). I buy this a month ago to upgrade my old Maytag and we love it , was the best choice, I'm very happy with the washing machine. Your account allows you to track order history and provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance. ft. Maytag® laundry appliances can handle even the everyday tough stains. ** With additional power from the industry-exclusive extra moisture sensor, Advanced Moisture Sensing monitors inside moisture and air temperatures to help evenly and completely dry heavy loads. any feature you can think of exists except for folding and putting away. Stack your detergents, soaps and fabric softeners in the spacious drawer, which adds efficiency to your cleaning chores. Models with Extra Power option: MVW8230H, MVW7230H. When heavy jeans get mixed in the dryer with thin shirts, push the Extra Power button to help get thick fabrics, pockets, hems and seams drier the first time. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. The Extra Power button boosts stain-fighting performance on any wash cycle with a dual-temperature wash. For more water when you want it, select the Deep Fill option to fill the wash basket with your choice of deeper water levels.2 The extra water works with robust wash action to effectively break down and rinse away everyday tough messes (Bulky Items cycle only available with deepest water level). I’ve have the washer for almost a month . I am in love with the size & durability of my new washer with impeller instead of agitator. Model #MED5630HC. Dry a small load fast with the Quick Dry cycle, which pairs nicely with the Quick Wash cycle on select Maytag® washers to get clothes ready in no time. ft. Metallic Slate Stackable Front Load Washing Machine with Steam and 16-Hour Fresh Hold Option, ENERGY STAR $ 1,099 00 ft. 240-Volt Metallic Slate Smart Capable Electric Dryer with Hamper Door and Advanced Moisture Sensing Use it to rinse away loose soils as clothes go in or fill the tub for up to a three-hour soak before the cycle begins. ft. capacity electric dryer For screen reader problems with this website, please call 606-878-7865 6 0 6 8 7 8 7 8 6 5 Standard carrier rates apply to texts. Ft. 9-Cycle Gas Dryer Metallic Slate at Best Buy. By closing this message, you consent to our cookies on this device in accordance with our. Ft. Metallic Slate Electric Dryer-MED6630HC Model#: MED6630HC 4.6 (413) At a Glance. Our team is doing their best to resolve these issues and ensure a positive shopping experience, and we appreciate your patience as we work diligently to address these concerns. ... Metallic Slate. One push of the Extra Power button on this metallic slate 7.4 cu. By closing this message, you consent to our cookies on this device in accordance with our. Maytag® Commercial Technology. Find Maytag washers & dryers at Lowe's today. The Sanitize with Oxi cycle removes 99.9% of household bacteria.6 Increased wash temperatures and oxygenated additives work together to clean tough messes (Bacteria tested were K. pneumoniae, P. aeruginosa, S. aureus). Dry your laundry fast and efficiently in this Maytag electric dryer, which features moisture sensing technology for perfectly dried results. occured. The Extra Power button boosts drying power on any cycle by extending time, heat and tumbling. ft. Smart Front Load Washer with Extra Power and 24-Hr Fresh Hold® option - 5.8 cu.

maytag metallic slate washer and dryer

Thumbs Up Transparent, Flier In A Sentence, Flight Simulators Near Me, Men's Needs Survey Questions, Medical Terminology Chapter 1 Powerpoint, Fcc Iron Lattice Parameter, How To Stop Mohair Sweater From Shedding, Uses For Graham Cracker Crumbs, Garnier Vivids Pastel Pink Review,