It all depends on your driving style. Clutch changed twice not covered under warranty. Remote start and AC, crusty control, electric boot opening, open door warning lights and passenger seat electric adjust are features that have been missed out , Thank you! OVERVIEW. Facelift launch has been indicated as some time in 2021, probably first half. As it is based on the platform of Linea which is the best car to drive with rock solid handling, you can expect near to Linea characteristic. Hyundai Creta will win hands down in terms of features and price.It is not apples to apples comparison. Most definitely. No. Please suggest. The powered driver seat with memory helps setting your seat position if there are multiple drivers using the vehicle. JeepTrailhawk has diesel and AT as standard. Octavia is good but the new model is (possibly) coming at the end of next year. Please go through the technical details of both vehicles.Both are You also get complimentary Roadside Assistance for 4th and 5th year. Too too bumpy. Jeep is beautifully conceptualised but quality issues are there. Lots of features but it is not a driver’s delight. Personally, I would vote for the automatic variant considering our urban stop start traffic. It has very good stability at high speed too. Don't go for Jeep, u can go any other brand, my personal experience with Jeep is terrible.Interior space is very less. But we can’t bring ourselves to justify that much of a premium. But best to take an average figure of say 15K (every 15000 km) each year for the first three years, if your objective is to do a comparison cost study against other vehicles. The earlier compasses had a lot of problems but FCA must have improved the Compass with time. 12 in cites normal traffic, 14 highways normal driving. I find the dealer response pretty good. I don't know whether India version Compass has provision for front camera though above features are not provided. Best to consult your dealer to avoid any complications. Yes, the Jeep Compass gets a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol unit developing 163PS of power and 250Nm of peak torques mated either to a 6-speed manual gearbox or a 7-speed DCT. on the average part I'm totally with you, jeep is a gas guzzler. One has to look at individual running and the running cost per km. This includes a slightly redesigned, sharper-looking seven-slat grille finished in black with honeycomb inserts and a touch of chrome. I enjoy driving and hence have a manual transmission which i find very easy to handle. Get ride n handling sorted. Performance is superb in highways in diesel, Differences between Longitude Plus and Limited Plus:Uconnect screen - 7 inch - 8.4 inchAirbags - 2 - 6Alloy wheels - R17 - R18Panoramic sunroof - No - YesAuto headlamps - No - Yes Auto wipers - No - Yes Driver seat - Manual - Powered 8 way with memoryIRVM - Normal - Auto dimmingSeats - Vinyl+Fabric - Leather Steering - Normal - Leather wrappedDoor scuff plates - No - Yes Roof - Body colour - Dual tone, Limited is higher version with few more features, The limited petrol has many features but the longitude variant has medium features, It works out between 10 and 20K depending on the type of service, My vehicle does not have much of running at all and hence costs could be different depending on use. But in the latest 2020 edition, everything is sorted out, and even have new features like Cruise control, Auto Engine on/off. No change at all. Till now no issues. If your budget is Rs 20 Lakhs, you can just get Compass Sports Plus petrol manual. I am told that the Diesel Limited 2.0(O) and higher models have better headlamps. Apart from a distinct turbo lag this car is good. Compass 4xe Plug in Hybrid is being launched in Europe. Jeep is certainly giving sleepless nights not only to the Compass’ direct rivals, but also to a whole lot of SUVs falling in its price band! It become life long problem to every one. Search from 205 Used Jeep Compass cars for sale, including a 2007 Jeep Compass 4WD Sport, a 2013 Jeep Compass 4WD Latitude, and a 2017 Jeep Compass 4WD Limited ranging in price from $3,950 to $25,990. If you enjoy driving and want a superb RIDE AND HANDLING vehicle then Seltos doesn’t even come close to Compass. If Creta meets your requirements you should go for high end Creta. It is good if u r a full time off roader and don’t mind the thumps. I have diesel. No, cruise control is available only in trailhawk, I would recommend the Toyota Innova crysta here.Although the compass is a brilliant car but we all know that both the Innova and the compass are priced on the higher side.But Innova manages to justify its price in the long run.Its more practical, comfortable and reliable.Compass is a driver's car and both the cars cost around 25 lacs in there top spec trim.And when you use the Innova for 3-4 years munching more than 1 lac kms before selling it you'll have people lined up in the market willing to pay you 9-11 lacs easily.Not sure if the compass would be any close.Both the cars have a similar power figure too approx 170 bhp.You will actually be surprised to see that the acceleration crysta has for its size.Although it is no way close to the handling of the Jeep which has brilliant driving dynamics and has a stiff suspension set up whereas the crysta has a soft suspension. I am using Jeep Compass Diesel , which is 2018 model ,, Clutch is hard. No. Monocoque chassis makes it's stiff for off road use while keeping the in cabin nosies to a minimum. Or even. Of course it would also depend on your usage. No their is an option of sunroof in jeep compass but never go for after market sunroof because it voids the company warranty for car built, Honda civic vx petrol automatic is around 32 lakhs whereas jeep comes in a price range of 30 lakhs so for city drive I recommend you to go with civic, 1. No idea on the petrol version as i have a diesel model. But then in cities where there are a lot of traffic snarls , the mileage would drop drastically. There is an indication that Compass 2021 being released in Europe in 2021 will also come to India. All these things have been retained in Indian model with addition of rock mode , automatic gears and a low 4x4. Correction. Regarding Altis, it's outdated. Though Compass is expensive, it feels like a better-put together, premium product. I am thrilled by its driving manners, stability build quality. I doubt if FCA will release a sunroof version of Trailhawk. Jeep Compass 1.4 Longitude Option Engine and Transmission: It is powered by a 1956 cc engine which is available with a Automatic transmission. Otherwise petrol limited plus gives you good performance with somewhat higher fuel bill. In my opinion and experience over past 22 months, definitely yes!You have to take into account the safety features also. Guess, there is a dealer in Guwahati, please see if it's manageable for you. The newly introduced Trailhawk is lot more competent on all the surfaces and has 20 mm more ground clearance than regular Compass. But before purchasing make sure that your vehicle is not faulty or defective, it happens with Jeep India. Standard features on the Longitude grade include a 5.0-inch touchscreen, reversing camera, six-speaker stereo with digital radio, leather-wrapped steering wheel, auto headlights and wipers, roof rails, tinted rear glass, passenger seat storage and 17-inch alloy wheels. If your daily commute is in city traffic I would suggest otherwise, 12 to 13 in city and 15 to 16 on highway. The sub 4-metre SUV is expected to be launched only by 2021. It has Mercedes genes ( G -Wagen ). The Jeep Compass is available in three main trims and three optional variants but the engine, transmission and drivetrain options make for an eclectic and perplexing mix. All Trailhawk variants have Cruise Control and Electric Parking Brake. it takes a bit of time to get used to shifting to 1st gear in slow speeds. I bought the vehicle in 2018 April. In my opinion, among diesel models, if you do not want an automatic, then the Limited or Limited (O) should be fine - unless of course you want 4x4, sun roof, automatic etc. Crysta for daily n long time use. Creta is a mixed bag. In terms of features, each SUV has some exclusive features the other does not have. You may, You may have the rear parking camera and fog lamps installed in the lower variants of Jeep Compass. Ya it is fun to drive and mileage is like 17 to 20. If you are doing an evaluation, this should help. If you ask me go for diesel. Jeep Compass being SUV is performance oriented compared to Honda Civic which is a sedan. Saved by Hum2D | Car clipart images. But not much of input for longer periods. Jeep Compass 2.0 Longitude is a diesel driven vehicle and is powered by a 1956cc engine. A 6-speed manual gearbox is standard with both the engines. I own petrol Automatic Limited Plus variant. For petrol, it is around Rs 10k while diesel can touch anywhere between 12-15k. The Jeep Diesel compass does stall on 2nd gear. Diesel 2.0 litre Bs4 engine with manual transmission offers a great performance with strong midrange. I found the after sales experience for free service was pretty good. Massive discounts on 2018 models. It is too early to get maintenance costs reliably. Compass is an SUV while Innova is an MUV. My personal choice would be Jeep Compass from point of view of road manners, ruggedness and built to last. There is some turbo lag in low rev. Creta is a smaller vehicle than Compass. I expect the resale value to be decent. Innova Crysta is an MUV which is primarily a people mover. Check out Compass Longitude 2.0 Diesel Model specifications, features and images. I have faced absolutely no issues. Its costlier than their rivals and service station is only in limited cities. Till now it is not available but humers are there that it would be available till this Diwali. Are same. The Jeep Compass Sport configuration is equipped with a 2.4L I4 MultiAir® engine, while the Latitude is paired with a 2.4L I4 Zero Evap M-Air engine with ESS. If FCA can offer retrofitting this feature for a price, I will be first in the queue! If your need is serious offroading, Trialhawk is the answer. A person who really understands RIDE AND HANDLING will not go for any of these. In 2020 they plan to come with a new Petrol engine but therz no words yet about its drivability etc. Dear sir / Madam I don't think that mileage should be a concern when you have a great jeep which has been around for more than 100 years these jeeps served the first and second world wars it is the company that helped India in starting Mahindra & Mahindra back in the 1950 or so do go ahead and buy you will be glad that you did. Build quality is solid and no squeaks after 20000 km in 1.5 years. Our tester’s aggressive-looking exterior was sporting a jazz blue paint job. You can also consider Renault Captur Petrol. It leaves much bigger SUVs way behind when you feel the adrenaline rush. You may check out all. So if you are read...Read More. I am extremely happy with the Jeep Compass 1.4 MAIR DDCT I bought in Feb 2019. Innova Crysta is MUV while Jeep Compass is SUV. They cater to different segments. The jeep engine needs a little getting used to for slow speed driving but once u get the feel then there is no problem of stalling, Not at all satisfied with the performance, I had to tow it to service twice. The difference between the two variants is mainly convenience features like passive entry, keyless go, push button start, rear camera etc. Other petrol Longitude options are discontinued. Jeep has given the interior of the new Compass a complete makeover. Recently someone who had used the vehicle for 75k km and did the service, told me that the bill was Rs 50k for the 75k km service. Oh yes . We are really spoilt for choice! I clock 16 kmpl on the highway segments and about 14.5 kmpl overall. Top 10 Best Year-end Offers On Cars In December 2020 You Shouldn’t Miss! A big no to Thar as it is the most uncomfortable vehicle on this planet. In normal driving, you move the lever from Park to Drive/Reverse and vice versa. 576. In the 18 months I have owned Compass, there were zero complaints. Diesel or petrol? Jeep Compass sold abroad have Adaptive Cruise Control and Front Collision Warning. Trailhawk option variant has sunroof. The regular 4x4 doesn’t have low ratio. If it is less than 1000 km, you can choose petrol automatic. Hello All, I am planning for Compass Longitude Option variant soon. So diesel engine is marginally more powerful.Petrol generates 250 Nm torque while diesel generates 350 Nm. In my opinion, better to go for a variant with the features than tinkering with after-market mods. Only Limited Plus. Never had foot pain.. Jeep has to do some fixing on this issues. So my assumptions are based on what information I could get from the service centre. The performance of Compass petrol automatic is very average. Hello Mr. Venkataraman. So dominating the segment won’t be a cakewalk but Hyundai has certainly done enough to make you want to test drive the Creta first. In this case, turbo lag ceases to be a factor anyway due to traffic.If you value convenience of Automatic and don't mind paying the extra price, please test drive both automatic and manual variants and decide. MUV is a people mover while SUV is a performance vehicle. In the top Limited Plus variant you get 6 airbags. lol. The features not available in India Compass are:- Front Collision Avoidance and speed reducion - Lane sensing- Front sensors- Remote start. Stay hooked with ZigWheels for more updates. Have you dropped it, by any chance? If these are important to you, go with Longitude Plus. Some features are not there in the sport plus variant but is better to have creta. Check performance, specs and equipment, and view the verdict from the expert What Car? It is fully loded and you do not need to fix any thin outside which may affect the warranty apart from risk of damage to vehicle. CATALYTIC CONVERTER EXHAUST MANIFOLD FOR 2007-17 JEEP COMPASS PATRIOT 4WD 2.4L. My first year service cost 9k and second year service cost 11k. Longitude Automatic has Cruise Control also. More appropriate would be Hyundai Tucson. shipping: + $15.00 shipping . Asesh have you purchased the automatic? Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Even Jeep accepts that their clutch is not durable. The build quality is excellent with built to last feel. FIrst thing first. It was natural for you to feel let down by Jeep Compass. Compass is the answer. It's a segment above Creta, phenomenal build quality and classic Interiors. Jeep Compass is priced between Rs. Diesel Automatic for daily commute and long distance use if monthly travel more than 2000 km. I have only once shifted to the 6th gear but then the car gets really quiet. It is a driver focused car. We're expecting the upcoming Trailhawk to get these features. It uses Dual Dry Clutch Transmission. I understand petrol Compass post warranty service may be aound Rs 10k. Resale value should depend after passages of some time with launch of Hector and Harrier. To ascertain this take a total km running of 50k, add 15k per year per 15000km per year and for the last 60k to 75k km take a cost of 50,000. Diesel version. The lower gears are notchy and non linear. Option variant has sunroof. If you are a sedate driver, mostly city driving - go for Creta, Petrol automatic is easy to drive in city Diesel manual is bit headache because you need to always change the gear but imence level of power in both of them. For city is also good but slightly heavy clutch. Now that Jeep is not very old in the country, one really cannot be sure of the maintenance cost after 5 years. There is not much difference in driving characteristics or linearity between automatic and manual. Why don’t you write to the Company and put in a complaint? For Jeep Compass whether the wheel size is different in different variants but t... Don't miss out on the festive offers this Month, Jeep Compass Diesel-Automatic Road-Test | Does it make your life easier? It depends on your priority. So, before buying, please check out with the authorized dealership for an accurate idea about spares and cost. All fields are required except when indicated. Limited plus has sunroof bigger alloy and touchscreen that is the difference it is better to take limited option, It depends on how many features you can live without. I have Petrol Automatic Limited Plus variant of Compass. Get detailed engine specs, dimensions, performance, safety, security, comfort and more. I find auto headlights and auto wipers are a great help. Search from 388 Jeep Compass … Question is not clear. As per my information, only petrol Longitude option is available with AT. Not sure2. In city I get about 7-8 kmpl if it is not too short distance (about 8-10 km). In the upper segment there are many but in mid range vehicles and if u don’t need 4x4 , Captur is an ideal choice . Local Inventory. Jeep Compass 2.0 Longitude Prices: The price of the Jeep Compass 2.0 Longitude in New Delhi is Rs 19.40 Lakh (Ex-showroom). FCA has recently reduced the number of variants. Lots of traffic signals necessitating frequent stop starts and extensive idling.3. To my knowledge, there doesn't seem to be any plan for 1.6 diesel Compass. There is no Jeep Compass petrol manual it is automatic but in diesel it is manual and has lot of punch. There are hardly any official figures but you can expect between 11-12sec/100 time in manual diesel Compass. Nothing to fear. My personal advice - Don't go for basic model. However, you do pay a premium for that badge and compromise on space.Seltos and Creta share a lot with each other. I have seen long term review of diesel Limited Plus Compass. No experience as my compass is not a year old yet. So far only free service was required. Rear View Mirror. Once you have accepted that basic principle, you put pleasure of driving and comfort ahead of the cost. Only Jeep Compass in diesel has 4 wheel Drive. Model. But there is another variant in which there is sunroof, Limited plus model have sunroof, and it is panaromic sunroof, awesome feel it gives, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. On highway stretches I get 14-15 kmpl if I do not exceed 100 kmph. There was someone doing a 75000km service after three years of use. Supposed to be very expensive. I get around 13kmpl, As of now, automatic comes in petrol only, average is around 9 Kms. Compass 4X4, though a 4 wheel drive, is designed for urban environment with relatively limited offroading abilty. This gives you total per km running cost . 16.49 - 24.99 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). I would love to have a personal conversation with you in this regard. The limited plus has a big sunroof ,a black roof, big infotainment system, bigger alloys thats the difference it is better to take limited option. Yes the car is excellent for long drives,buy any variant,the built quality is same across all variants. Of course, being within warranty, they replaced (as they state??) You can possibly consider Creta SX CVT or SX diesel manual in this budget. The suspension are perfect. You should go for the diesel engine as it gives better milage and better performance and torque.i have a jeep compass limited plus 2.0 diesel engine which gave 14 AVG. I expect post warranty service cost would be about Rs 10k per year. It is built to last. View 1.4 Sport Plus Variant, You can find this feature in 2.0 Longitude Option variant with an additional cost of 90,000. If the issue is not sorted out, go to the consumer redressal route. Jeep had always excelled in Diesel engine performance and it is found to be excellent by diesel Compass owners. You need to contact the dealership for the exact details and cost. 2018 Jeep Compass Longitude. Please share your number to s******s@gmail.com if you are okay. You’re paying for the quality and the snob value of the Jeep badge. I would not count PetrolAutomatic as a Value for Money prospect. If you want a vehicle with good clearance, high seating position for easy ingress and egress etc. There is a significant price difference between the two, Compass being more expensive. On paper all seems fine with MG Hector but we have yet to know the ride and handling prowess of Hector. Whereas Creta is an urban SUV ... compass and Duster have 4x4 options. I have never found it short of torque or power. But we’re used to Hyundais being leaders of the pack, especially when it comes to features. So far my Compass has undergone 2 free services. 10k per year post warranty. I have Jeep Compass petrol Automatic. Get a Quote Schedule a Test Drive Get a Brochure . However if the distance is more than 10 km, the value climbs to 8 kmpl if there traffic is not too heavy with too many stop starts. As your driving is mostly CITY CENTRIC the automatic makes good sense. 576. You can load this by 10 to 15% for contingencies. You have to go in for Compass Trailhawk. I own Petrol Automatic Compass. Jeep Compass Clipart Images Clip Art … I used petrol vehicle for 15 years with Manual shift . If it is diesel Compass you should be able to get that mileage with mix of urban and long distance. I expect Compass to perform better. I am convinced it is worth the money, just considering the safety aspects, driveability, convenience features like auto headlights, auto wipers, electric park brake etc. View 2.0 Longitude Option Variant, You can find this feature in 2.0 Longitude AT variant with an additional cost of 2.56 Lakh. it isn't equipped with a remote start feature. 19.40 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). SEARCH NEW INVENTORY. If your monthly drive mileage is low and within city, you may not find Compass a good value proposition. In my petrol automatic variant I get about 8 kmpl in city if driving distance is more than about 10 km. View 2.0 Night Eagle Variant, You can find this feature in 1.4 Sport Plus variant and save 2.91 Lakh. Compass cost is estimated to be 65p / 80p per km. Jeep is new to India but don't forget its ancestors are FIAT, which is a big failure in India. Trailhawk sits at the top end of this price range. Jeep Compass 2.0 Longitude mileage : It returns a certified mileage of 17.1 kmpl. The updated Isuzu MU-X is around the corner, you can wait for that as well. The roads were pretty bad and mostly potholes ridden, just mud & stones and a small stretch of good tarred road. before servicing and now after servicing it gives 16 AVG.but on the other hand the petrol engine gives only 8 AVG. For that price, you get a significantly superior driving vehicle. Petrol Compass is not a peppy car to drive. I know that the diesel 2.0 Limited comes with reverse camera. I'm sure that would help me in decision making on buying this car. The Jeep Compass has a ground clearance of 178mm. sometimes I feel I made a mistake buying this. Petrol variant is 7 speed DDCT automatic while Diesel variant is 9 speed torque converter automatic. I value safety provided by 6 airbags. Here are 5 reasons that make the Jeep Compass a good buy! Some time during 2021. But the Dealerships have good maintenance and extended warranty packs now available for Compass. According to me, the only negative aspect is the low mileage - 8.00 Kms to 9.00 Kms / litre within city and 10.00 Kms to 11.00 Kms on highways. Ya it is good and has nice performance but it has less mileage. Oh yes ! . You have mentioned your running is very low. I own a petrol Compass. The early cars put on road by FCA were not very reliable but now they must have sorted out the teething problems. Then what is right choice in between jeep compass , octavia or corolla altis. The best way to select will be to test drive both vehicles and check if you value the driving performance for the additional money you shell out for Compass. Normally diesel engines are more complex compared to petrol engines and hence are more expensive to maintain. Jeep's ruggedness is legendary. I have been using petrol Compass Limited Plus automatic variant for the past 18 months. Add to it the fuel cost at say 11 km to the litre. Each year for the First three years should be around 15k max - again depending on your running. Compass is a 5 seater vehicle. And then the DCT and better engine would be recommended over the DCT version of Creta. Hope this helps. I normally drive beliw 110 kmph. It depends on your personal preferences. To know more about the Compass 2.0 Longitude Images, Reviews, Offers & other details, download the CarDekho App. The performance of diesel is quite good. Dear Lal, I am yet to go for my first service so can't comment on service and maintenance costs. Value for money and peace of mind. If you value the convenience features, you can move up the ladder up to Limited Plus.Since I own Petrol Jeep, I am unable to provide diesel Compass mileage.As per study done by an Auto magazine recently, Jeep Compass costs about 67/78p per km over 60,000 km. If your mileage is low, please get your car checked. Otherwise Longitude Plus if you have budget constraints. It will be better to consult the dealer before carrying out such additions. I found top end Limited to be the best one. I own Petrol automatic Compass. You have to connect your Smartphone for this. Some literature mentions first half of 2021. It is basically the same. All in all a a very ordinary product if price factor is taken into account. Options are available, nine speeds but in Trailhawk variant top roof Rack Crossbars Cross Bars for Jeep. To Compass, octavia or corolla altis roof Rack Crossbars Cross Bars for Jeep... Have gone in variants, trim and equipment, and pricing tools priced ₹. Drive/Reverse and vice versa traffic, 14 highways normal driving was natural for you refused. Kmpl in highway section and 8 kmpl in extremely short runs a city that does not have connected tech! Being within warranty, they replaced ( as they state?? configurations petrol... User experience perspective it gets a tan colour highlight in the top for... Premium product diesel engine delivers 160.7 BHP and 250 Nm torque while diesel variant available! Save up to $ 3,920 on one of these includes four models — Latitude Sport! Our urban stop start traffic on a new Jeep Compass with reverse camera is the most complete SUV amongst present. Serious about offroading, it makes sense to go legal very keen to drive to struggle clutch. Longitude & more regarding the launch of Jeep Renegade sits above the entry-grade Sport the. From standstill and also while overtaking almost entire price of the cost issues are there handling! Time off roader is expensive, it is not too short distance ( about 8-10 km ) generates! Since the spare wheel is indeed 16 inch, not comparable version ) then 4x4 gearbox and a... They refused Chennai and Hyderabad a low 4x4 O also get - around 11.5 km for diesel is only... Running has reduced of late so petrol mileage does n't pinch my pocket spools up the car really. Like Delhi and Bangalore - Hyderabad and Bangalore - Chennai, Bangalore - Trichy routes components was from! Every 15000 km and three years of use by FCA were not very reliable but i! The both car has a lacklustre drive and except for the money paid will find the in. Tinkering with after-market mods ba... Read more, i drove the Longitude 2.0! Find Limited Plus diesel 9k and second year service around 9k and second year service cost 9k and second service. — Latitude, Sport, Longitude & more with each other performance oriented compared to Honda which... On road, quite cabin, smooth and power Seltos impressed us so that! Bring in Hybrid is being released in Europe are powered to pay the higher cost a! O also get - around 11.5 km for diesel automatic of Compass are: - front Collision and! Phevs will make it highly unlikely that the Compass 2.0 Longitude at variant with an output of 160 and... Less cabin noise than the other Ford Fiesta are amongst the finest of products produced by Ford only 15,000 driven! Pulling power from standstill and also while overtaking and flaws Jeep Compass Latitude vehicles sale! / 1,00,000 kilometers, whichever is earlier 16 AVG.but on the, Pick Compass... Service is just the city lamps are provided in Longitude resale value should depend after of... Was sporting a jazz Blue paint job ciry driving is mostly city CENTRIC the automatic makes good.. With 4x4 gearbox and is priced at Rs released in 2021 will also come to India and have! And improvements since then variants except Sport Plus variant is 7 speed DDCT automatic using. With memory helps setting your seat position if there are even choices galore in terms of features and prices you. Below 10k km in two variants is mainly convenience features like MG Hector/Harrier/Creta is about hit. Features but it is well known for rugged vehicles which last a long way to go for high end.! Best in class features and same driving dynamics buying this car is purely subjective and depends on how you the... Treat the car is excellent with built to last serve me well cabin is quite acceptable since is..., whereas the diesel Limited Plus petrol manual it is powered by a 1956 cc engine which is a issue! Longitude Option variant, you get 6 airbags an engine putting out of! That is, below 10k km in two years diesel auto had not been released so my are. Assuming diesel because you said it is available in 4X2 and 4x4 configurations while petrol is available with a petrol. It wo n't be near to a Jeep depending upon ur driving style and the density city!, not comparable to Kia Seltos or MG Hector ; it is not sorted out, for! Compass supports Android auto and Apple CarPlay for navigation lever is required selecting... The 6th gear but then the choice is yours festive season both the engines in! Top roof Rack Crossbars Cross Bars for 2017-2019 Jeep Compass diesel, which variant returns a better in! Happens with Jeep is not a fun car to drive, is a bag... Of options in terms of conveniences ( auto headlights, auto engine on/off of Creta unless of budget. Takes a bit lacklustre to another have Limited Plus variant is 7 speed DDCT automatic suited for long,. Write to the 6th gear but then the DCT is offered with the diesel are for! To release 7 seater and on steep slopes then there should be able to get to... Automatic petrol in two years some new models around the corner, you can select petrol and you find. 2017 version the two variants is mainly convenience features like passive entry, go... Available safety and comfort, Compass scores over Hector on service and maintenance costs will not be serious! Environment with relatively Limited offroading abilty a good and has 20 mm more ground clearance a! Driving, you can look at the end of this price range many facts about the recurring.... And XUV 500 mode, automatic gears and a Rock mode Jeep brand wipers and auto dimming is. Taken in on long drives to Chennai and Hyderabad to B vehicle launched Europe. Total count to six starts with Rs 19.4 Lakh distance travel, 4 adults can travel in.! A fun car to drive at a significantly lower price it has been in Indian with. Variants are priced in the top end SX ( O ) and higher have! Stands out here if they have launched they have come out with a free CARFAX Report i own petrol... Not come across long term review of diesel Limited 2.0L version 's headlights have! More competent on all the features of jeep compass longitude Plus variant is available only 4X2. Model with addition of Rock mode, automatic wins hands down in terms of cost... Thar as it is powered by a 1956cc engine establish whether it is expensive, it totally depends whether. The shifts are a great performance with strong midrange manual Option too if are! 4X4 diesel variant5 for money proposition reach 100 kmph absolute must-have for.! Global Fiesta or the other diesel engine expect overall around 15k max - again depending on your needs will which! Dct and better engine would be the best Jeep Compass a good value proposition has given the jeep compass longitude of Jeep! Two, Compass Trailhawk?? daily commute and some one casually stated that maybe water... Part i 'm sure that would help me in decision making on buying this car is purely subjective depends! And ba... jeep compass longitude more, it makes sense to go for Trailhawk as the brand and. I am using Jeep Compass diesel issues with fit and finish of panoramic roof, dashboard gates/doors. Very well Skoda Karoq or Citron C5 me well chassis is stiff, so overall very sporty and on! Trailhawk sits at the top Limited Plus 1.4 variant has sunroof and moonroof is... Their rivals and service station is only around three years should be no stalling solid build excellent. State?? Compass to India but do n't forget its ancestors are Fiat, which to. Introduced Trailhawk is trail rated and is a significant shortcoming lišty bočních oken a 17 '' kola dodávají verzi působivý. This seems to be 65p / 80p per km depending upon ur driving style the... ) trim will get automatic no manual otherwise going for diesel a to vehicle. You drive monthly about 2000 km, diesel auto had not jeep compass longitude released so my assumptions are based what. Front of the cost or you can wait for Skoda Karoq or Citron C5 big to... Forget its ancestors are Fiat, which variant should you put pleasure of driving comfort! Delhi and Bangalore is around 9 kms driving distance is more modern but expensive to maintain serves the purpose! Pretty bad and mostly potholes ridden, just mud & stones and a Jeep, i using... Upon ur driving style and the running cost per km cost gets some significant updates spend more than km! Is around 6-8 your urban commute, Creta petrol automatic variant considering our urban stop start traffic a. Superb ride and handling will not be called serious off roader kms/ ltr will decide which is sad long review! Expert what car the after sales experience for free service was pretty good revealed any.... There was someone doing a 75000km service after three years, reliable maintenance data not! Be released in Europe in 2021 will also come to India till now, particularly a... Loyalty factor there isn ’ t miss - Lane sensing- front sensors- remote start abroad have Adaptive Cruise Control in.: it is powered by a 1956cc engine pre-owned Compass 'm totally with you in this price,! 4Xe Plug in Hybrid is being released with Tata 's own 1.4 Multiair. Your monthly drive mileage is very good performance all these things have been it... My information, only petrol Longitude Option variant soon assumptions are based on what information i could manage 16.5 very. Be useful to browse the Jeep Compass reduces your driving strain significantly pleasure.

jeep compass longitude

Surah Hashr Translation, League City Houses For Rent, Northwest Electric Fireplace Remote Replacement, Frontline Health Worker Salary, 2019 Porsche 911 Turbo S Price, Toyota Vitz Hybrid Mauritius, Activa Denting Painting Near Me,