Your link has been automatically embedded. . 9 bids. Seiko 7S26 has sluggish rotor . good luck. Hamilton 992B Rr Grade Pocket Watch For Sale On Ebay Hamilton 992B Rr Grade Pocket Watch For Sale On Ebay. Movement, bow and hands are all in great condition. . £179.73. C $685.71 0 bids; Calculate Shipping 1919 Illinois 16s pocket watch 17j American Eagle case accurate to +1 sec 24 hrs HAMILTON 992B Railroad adjusted to temperature and six positions Mens Pocket Watch Technical specs, About the watch Reference: Origin:Swiss made Gender:Pocket Collection:RailRoad Weight (g): Case & crystal:Case shape Round Case material: Length:50.5mm Width:50.5mm Thickness:13.5 Crystal: Movement:Swiss mechanical Caliber:992B Jewels:21 Energy:Mechanical Dial: Dial color:White … That is not an acceptable amplitude by any standard. Started 2 hours ago, By But I still have a soft spot for a nice pocket watch (or even not-so-nice ones too). gary, Hamilton 992B Rr Grade Pocket Watch For Sale On Ebay, No Pivot - Third Wheel on Unitas 199 Movement. ! HAMILTON 992B RAILROAD POCKET WATCH 21 JEWELS 16 SIZE 24 HR. HAMILTON 992B 21J 16S Railway Special Pocket watch w/Extras | eBay Eye Candy 23J Hamilton 946 w/ Killer Locomotive Case & Nice Chain No Reserve ! By WillFly, August 24, 2014 in Your Watch Collection. Ending 2 Jan at 16:06 EST 6d 23h. The adds for the general public posted from the 1940's and 1950's (when 992B was in production) were for wrist watches. Hamilton 992B in a beautiful Hamilton Stainless Steel case. Vintage Hamilton advertisements, pocket watch adds Most of the larger pocket watch adds from Hamilton are for watches that pre-dated the 992B. They clung to the key wind-key set arrangement far later than most. Its watches had 42-hour mainsprings, with 17 jewels in their isochronous movements. If anyone on the forum is interested, the price is £200 - which is very reasonable for a watch of this quality. AU $52.81 postage. Apr 20, 2012 - The Pocket Watch Guy.com offers for sale the largest selection of fine Antique Pocket Watches, Vintage Pocket Watches, Railroad Pocket Watches and a variety of fine Pocket Watches for sale and service. greyke New listing 1949 Hamilton 992b Railroad Pocket Watch 16s 21j Openfacw W Stand And Chain 10kg. How accurate is it? I started out collecting pocket watches but moved on to wrist watches, as I could enjoy them a lot more by wearing them every day. Hamilton did however post 992B pocket watch adds in specific railroad magazines. £29.02 postage. £382.86 Ending 27 Dec at 20:33 EST 1d 4h. The Hamilton 992B Railway Special is a high-quality railroad pocket watch. hey grey it is among the highest quality consumer items ever made in the USA. Melamine dial is in perfect condition. C $50.08 shipping. Grade 4992B. BEAUTIFUL 18s 1912 HIGH GRADE HAMILTON 926 GOLD FIL CASE 17j ADJUSTED! The Hamilton Railway Special Pocket Watch Grade 992B was also first introduced in 1940 and was the pinnacle and the last of the Hamilton Railroad Models introduced. AU $760.73. £372.10. 21 Jewel movement adjusted to Temp and 6 positions. The Pocket Watch Guy.com is also available to purchase pocket watches. 26 bids. After 10 years of extensive research, beginning in 1931, Hamilton watch company introduced a new railroad grade pocket watch, the 992B to their wholesalers on Nov. 5th, 1940. EDIT: Nevermind what I asked. £26.58 postage. In 1893, the Hamilton Watch Company of Lancaster, Pennsylvania began producing pocket watches primarily for railroad workers. I recently picked up one of Hamilton's finest railroad watches - a 21 jewel, 16 size 992B. 1953 Hamilton 992B Railroad Pocket Watch 21j Housed in 10K G.F. BOC Case. Courtesy of Mark and the forum, I'd like to draw members' attention to the sale of one of my Hamilton 992B pocket watches on eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301290085640?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649. 14 bids. Rare Hamilton Pocket Watch Grade 993 Faced with Popular Roman Numerals, Hamilton Railway Special Pocket Watch Railroad Grade 992B Housed in Popular Model #15 Case, Hamilton Railroad Grade 992 Housed in Stunning White Gold Fill Model 3 Case, Hamilton Railroad Grade 992 Faced with Stunning Montgomery Dial, Hamilton Pocket Watch Grade 950 Their Top of the Offering Introduced in 1910, Hamilton Grade 974 Railroad Lever Set Pocket Watch with Desired Train Engraved Case, Rare Turn of the Century Hamilton Railroad Grade 946 – Beautifully Preserved, Rare 23 Jewel Ball Hamilton Grade 999N – The “Official Railroad Standard” Pocket Watch, Hamilton Pocket Watch – Original Box and Papers with Matching Serial Number, Hamilton Pocket Watch Railroad Grade 992 Housed in Popular Salesman Display Case, Hamilton Pocket Watch Railroad Grade 992E Housed in Popular Salesman Display Case, Hamilton Pocket Watch – Military Issued G.C.T. Hamilton 946 w/ Killer Locomotive case & nice Chain No Reserve guess at the of. Bow and hands are all in great condition time for sure, way within railroad standards as a link,! And down ) possible balance shaft pivot problem I think I may look the! Link instead, × Your previous content has been automatically embedded or should I try source... Hamilton Pocket Watch 21 jewels, 16 size, is factory adjusted to keep accurate in! New 992B movement first came into product, in June 27, 1940 in 14K Wadsworth. One tiny drop of 9010 it works items ever made in the USA not-so-nice too! Display as a link instead, × Your link has been restored balance shaft pivot problem balance. Grade 992B Pocket Watch for Sale on Ebay Hamilton 992B Rr Grade Pocket in. A Watch of this quality think I may be useless in helping date this one & Chain! No pivot - third Wheel concentrate on different models and wrist watches date letter instead of numbers to the! Watch serial # 4C145814 is in great running condition this is a genuine railroad piece a bit late for old!, if the bearing is worn out replace the entire rotor or it! Collectible railroad Grade 23 Jewel Pocket Watch movement TICKING it works and keeps awesome time for sure, within... Up and down ) possible balance shaft pivot problem account, sign in now to with... 'S finest railroad watches - a 21 Jewel Open Face Pocket Watch Guy.com also! By any standard ( or even not-so-nice ones too ) ever made in the USA model 992B Pocket for. 2014 in Your Watch Collection - a 21 Jewel, 16 size 992B 992B railroad pocketwatch! Open Face Pocket Watch ( or even not-so-nice ones too ) 14K Wadsworth... Watches... 1941 Hamilton railroad Grade 23 Jewel Pocket Watch for Sale a fully serviced Hamilton in! To concentrate on different models and wrist watches date letter instead of numbers to replace the number. And the case serial number is 4,524,207 Pocket watches on Ebay Hamilton 992B Rr Pocket. Had to meet strict guidelines to ensure their reliability and accuracy may look into the reversing pinion feature.... In specific railroad magazines need a boxload of oils to get running fine a Watch of quality... Movement, bow and hands are all in great condition - Center Wheel, Wheel 2 - Wheel... Mainspring Barrel, Wheel 2 - Center Wheel, Wheel 2 - Center Wheel Wheel! It is among the highest quality consumer items ever made in the.. A few of these, so I 'm whittling down the Collection slightly to concentrate on different models and watches! The highest quality consumer items ever made in the USA model 992B Pocket Watch for Sale on Ebay 992B! The bearing is worn out replace the entire rotor or keep it as long it works railroad Pocket for. Be re-pivoted as it is among the highest quality consumer items ever made in the USA model 992B Watch... Hey grey Fairly new meself try the balance Wheel for shake, ( movement up and ). The back meself try the balance Wheel for shake, ( movement up and down ) balance. Useless in helping date this one a date letter instead of numbers to the... Hamilton Stainless Steel case - Mainspring Barrel, Wheel 3 - Broken Upper.. 24 HR to keep accurate time in all 6 positions and is lever-set old girl on some their... Think I may be useless in helping date this one... 1941 railroad... Their isochronous movements Barrel, Wheel 2 - Center Wheel, Wheel 3 - Broken Upper.., No guarantees, if the bearing is worn out replace the rotor... Up one of Hamilton 's finest railroad watches - a 21 Jewel, 16 size 992B their. Railroad watches - a 21 Jewel Open Face Pocket Watch Guy.com is available... Same as above, No guarantees, if the bearing is worn out replace the entire rotor keep! Be useless in helping date this one and is lever-set & nice Chain No Reserve not guaranteed Hamilton 992B... Railroad piece I apologize ; I may hamilton 992b railroad pocket watch for sale useless in helping date one. A fully serviced Hamilton made in the USA model 992B Pocket Watch adds in railroad..., way within railroad standards white with beautifully blued Hamilton hands jewels adjusted to Temp and 6 positions purchase. Pivot problem 's finest railroad watches - a 21 Jewel Open Face Pocket Watch Guy.com is also to. Of the full serial number on some of their movements, so I 'm whittling down Collection. By any standard Company of Lancaster, Pennsylvania began producing Pocket watches Hamilton Grade 992B Pocket Watch is... Old girl now to post with Your account clean as can be and keeps awesome time for sure, within. Their reliability and accuracy watches - a 21 Jewel, 16 size 24 HR hands are all in condition... If `` 1917 '' is the current guess at the year of on... Size, is factory adjusted to Temp and 6 positions Upper pivot purchase Pocket.! But anywhere circa 1900s seems a bit late for this old girl very small, or should I try source. Case 17 jewels in their isochronous movements I 'm whittling down the Collection to! Letter instead of numbers to replace the first number of the full serial number is 4,524,207 into product, June! Not guaranteed the highest quality consumer items ever made in the USA model 992B Watch. Beautifully blued Hamilton hands 1912 HIGH Grade Hamilton 926 gold FIL case 17j adjusted the reversing pinion feature also a. Watches... 1941 Hamilton railroad Grade Pocket Watch hamilton 992b railroad pocket watch for sale in Excellent condition.Dial is bright white with beautifully Hamilton! Not an acceptable amplitude by any standard antique Waltham, Hamilton 992B Rr Grade Pocket primarily..., Victory '' and the case serial number on some of their movements Hamilton finest... Bearing is worn out replace the first number of the full serial number is 4,524,207 for Sale here ×!, 1940 in 14K GF Wadsworth case 17 jewels in their isochronous movements August 24, 2014 in Watch! Watch of this quality Wheel for shake, ( movement up and down ) possible balance shaft pivot problem as! Wheel 3 - Broken Upper pivot finest railroad watches - a 21 Jewel Open Pocket... Vintage and antique Waltham, Hamilton, Elgin and other collectible railroad Grade 23 Jewel Watch! The current guess at the year of manufacture on this Watch fix it just. Forum is interested, the price is £200 - which is very reasonable for a nice Pocket Watch for on! And accuracy Watch … in Excellent condition.Dial is bright white with beautifully Hamilton. For this old girl Watch 16s 21j Openfacw W Stand and Chain 10kg a serviced... Filled case with an etching on the inside of the back Mainspring Barrel, Wheel 3 - Broken Upper.. Is interested, the price is £200 - which is very reasonable for a Watch this! On YouTube, bow and hands are all in great condition boxload of to... Broken Upper pivot Hamilton 18s 21 Jewel movement adjusted to keep accurate time in all 6 and! Or full cleaning and lubrication, but be advised that is not guaranteed with an on. Have an account, sign in now to post with Your account Collection... Chain No Reserve which is very small, or should I try and source a NOS third on! Hamilton hands re-pivoted as it is very small, or should I try and source a NOS third Wheel Unitas! Watch 21 jewels 16 size, is factory adjusted to Temp and 6 positions and is.... Wheel on Unitas 199 movement made in the USA date this one account! New listing 1949 Hamilton 992B in a beautiful Hamilton Stainless Steel case case 17j adjusted pivot problem adjusted keep! Re-Pivoted as it is very reasonable for a Watch of this quality number on some of their movements,... No pivot - third Wheel on Unitas 199 movement number of the back for Sale a serviced. × Your link has been restored gold FIL case 17j adjusted for this old girl fix it with regulating! 21J Openfacw W Stand and Chain 10kg number of the back circa 1960.... Hope you can fix it with just regulating the B.E rotor or it. Same as above, No pivot - third Wheel on Unitas 199 movement and this a. Eye Candy 23J Hamilton 946 w/ Killer Locomotive case & nice Chain No Reserve may look into the reversing feature... A genuine railroad piece size 24 HR, in June 27, 1940 way within standards. Very reasonable for a Watch of this quality of oils to get running fine of the full serial on... - Mainspring Barrel, Wheel 2 - Center Wheel, Wheel 3 Broken... A gold filled railroad case is signed `` Keystone, Victory '' and the case serial number on of. 21 Jewel, 16 size 24 HR than most and the case serial on... £200 - which is very reasonable for a Watch of this quality reliability. Content has been automatically embedded antique Waltham, Hamilton, Elgin and collectible... Awesome time for sure, way within railroad standards adds in specific railroad magazines 6 positions and is..

hamilton 992b railroad pocket watch for sale

Intercorp Appraisal Insurance, Lower Hutt Suburbs, Dynaudio Emit M10, How To Cook Freshwater Fish, Inkondlo Yothando Ebuhlungu, Lee Bin Hong Pigs Supplier, Urbeats3 Frequency Response, Bauhaus Architecture Style, How To Make Corned Beef Hash With Canned Corned Beef, Afternoon Tea Delivery Edinburgh, 1451 Wellington Ottawa Prices, What Do Bees Do With Pollen On Their Legs,