Subscribe to our mailing list. The new Grand i10 Nios gets six monotone colour options like Fiery Red, Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Titan Grey, Aqua Teal and Alpha Blue, and two dual-tone paint schemes like Polar White with Black Roof and Aqua Teal with Black Roof. Also read : 50 Best Car Accessories and gadgets trending in 2019 Advanced technology is always working behind the scene to make every drive a convenient yet richly immersive experience. The unique projector fog lamps with chrome surround perfectly blend functionality with the sporty design of Grand i10 NIOS NIOS Emergency Stop Signal. The Grand i10 Nios is expected to retain the 1.2-litre petrol and diesel engines from the Grand i10, but they will now be BS6-compliant. The car is slated to make its debut at the 2019 Frankfurt motor show., though images of its configurator have leaked online. Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Colour Options. Hyundai Grand i10 Colors: Blue, Red, Black, White, Silver, Orange. The price of the Grand i10 NIOS in Nepal starts at Rs. Hyundai has played well with the strategy of adding NIOS (which means 'more' in Latin) to the Grandi10 tag. Alpha Blue. Body Coloured Bumpers, Chrome Door Handles and Blacked out B … Advanced technology is always working behind the scene to make every drive a convenient yet richly immersive experience. I just came across images of the international spec Hyundai i10, which is the counterpart of the Grand i10 Nios available in India. Be it features, space, comfort, or an upmarket cabin. Grand i10 NIOS Price & variants in Nepal The price of the car starts at NRS 30,96,000 for the Magna variant, whereas both Magna AMT and Sportz manual variant will be available at NRS 33,96,000 . Nios wheelbase (2,450 mm) is also longer than Grand i10 (2,425 mm). Engine: 1.2L Kappa Dual VTVT Petrol Engine (BS6 Compliant) hބ�MK�0�����$������d]�7)�������ަM�mNy��y�L&��D�A�x CarWale: 12th Floor, Vishwaroop IT Park, Sector 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705. Admire it from any angle, and The All New GRAND i10 NIOS will catch your eye with its bold stance and contemporary design. ?Q]B�:Z�\�z���ό�`ML̍����L~��e ����Ǟ⻀��*G��`���?&)�!��bE����8ư���c��h���eqw�[!��%� }�1$ endstream endobj 1724 0 obj <>stream Advanced technology is always working behind the scene to make every drive a convenient yet richly immersive experience. Get expert reviews on the Hyundai car variants. Get expert reviews on the Hyundai car variants. This Hyundai Grand i10 offered diesel, petrol & CNG in BS-VI engine. The Grand i10 Nios has been launched today for an introductory price of Rs 4,99,900 (ex-showroom). Get all details of Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS colour options. Polar White. Fiery Red. Like the name suggests, the car does provide a little more than its rivals. The biggest difference compared to the Nios is the front end on this car. 30,96,000 for the Magna variant, whereas both Magna AMT and Sportz manual variant is priced at Rs. 8 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios colors available in India. The car will be built in the company’s Chennai factory and will be exported to other markets as well, and while the petrol version was BS6 compliant right from the time of its launch, diesel model made the transition to BS6 norms from April 2020. The car has changed cosmetically but the basic DNA of the current Grand i10 remains the same. Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is available in Typhoon Silver. Check out Grand i10 NIOS Variants Images Mileage Interior Colours at AutoPortal.com 5.05 Lakhs on 10 January 2021. Frequent flashing at times of sudden braking for the rear vehicle's attention to avoid collision ... Typhoon-Silver. Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Price in Nepal / Availibility Just like other cars, the new Grand i10 Nios also comes with dual-tone options with two color variants, Polar white, and the Aqua Teal. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Price in India is Rs. Polar-White-DualTone. The Grand i10 NIOS is available in Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Titan Grey, Fiery Red, and Aqua Teal. Hyundai Grand i10 Nios color options - AquaTeal/Black, PolarWhite/ Black, Alpha Blue, Aqua Teal, Titan Grey, Fiery Red, Polar White, Typhoon Silver Polar White with Black Roof. The car will be available in Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Titan Grey, Fiery Red, and Aqua Teal. It will be offered in six-single tone color options, namely Alpha Blue, Aqua Teal, Titan Grey, Polar White, Typhoon Silver, and Fiery Red. Apple CarPlay Android auto Voice recognition Eco coating technology The all-new Grand i10 Nios gets its smart technology from the hyundai stable; like the best-in-segment 20.25 cm touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity. Hyundai India posted 9.6% growth as per June 2016 Sales report.Most of the sales are coming from models like Hyundai Grand i10, Elite i20 and Creta.The Grand i10 is the major contributor for Hyundai‘s positive sales. Titan Grey. Attribute it to its practicality, affordability, flexibility or good fuel economy, the hatchbacks have always received a preference from Indian buyers. Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Diesel | More Is The New Standard, Hyundai Grand i10 Nios | Petrol Engine Performance Explained, Hyundai Grand i10 Nios | Features Explained, 2020 Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo Review | Premium Compact, Now With Extra Punch | CarWale, Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Diesel | Engine Performance Explained. Check out its new Projector Headlamps & Fog lamps for enhanced visibility. Home The all-new Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS launched in India; Priced from INR 4.99 Lakh Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Typhoon Silver 2019. You may check out the photo of all new Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS in Grey color variant (Titan Gray). Check out new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios in Typhoon Silver in India. Aqua Teal. And now with this turbo-petrol version, it has gone a step ahead by adding to the pep and linear power delivery. The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is quite the looker when compared with its predecessor. Hyundai Grand i10 Nios | What Makes It one of India’s Top Selling Hatchbacks? The All New GRAND i10 NIOS gets its smart technology from the Hyundai stable; like the Best-in-segment 20.25 cm Touchscreen Infotainment System with Smartphone Connectivity. Hyundai Grand i10 Era Base Model available in 2 Colors - Polar White and Typhoon Silver Key Features of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Era Safety : ABS with EBD, Dual Front Airbag, Seat Belt Reminder, Reverse Parking Sensor, High Speed Alert System, Immobiliser Quite an exciting compact hatchback under Rs 9 lakh on-road! Check out the latest Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.2 U2 CRDi Asta car price, Images, reviews, mileage, specifications, videos and more. h�Ṯ About Us. Hyundai is all set to launch Grand i10 Nios, the third-generation of its popular hatchback, in India on August 20, 2019. h�24�0U0P���w�/�+Q����L)�64�� @> '�� �.�Z\c��5����� Hk�6 The Grand i10 Nios will also have a dual-tone paint scheme of Polar White with a black roof or Aqua Teal with black roof options. The All-New GRAND i10 NIOS gets its smart technology from the Hyundai stable; like the Best-in-segment 20.25 cm Touchscreen Infotainment System with Smartphone Connectivity, a wireless phone charger, integrated Hyundai i-Blue smart system, rearview monitor, integrated USB charging ports, advance instrument cluster with 13.46 cm display are some of the many that are on the table. Available with 1.2-litre petrol and diesel engines; both get AMT option. 33,96,000 in Nepal. Its six variants: Era, Magma, Sportz, Sportz Turbo, Sportz Dual Tone & Astra and nine colors: polar White, Typhoon Silver, Fiery Red, Polar white & black, Titan Grey, Alpha Blue, Aqua Teal, Aqua teal & black, Fiery red/ black options are available. 1723 0 obj <>stream y�`�^��nh(�m|��=��S$���zw�nǦu�f3�]$��ܻϐ 1:�޵Sk��&������+웮������݊Q��~��9��H�g~��w�ș��M���y ����p:��Ϥ��&��"�����j >.4��")[��#��E�l���4�����. … Enthusiasts looking for a hot hatch will not be very pleased, but they won't hesitate in appreciating how this lively engine has improved the car's drivability. The Grand i10 Nios is priced between Rs 4.99 lakh and Rs 7.99 lakh (ex-showroom). No wonder then, this segment has seen a significant growth over the years, and still continues to see a strong demand despite the change in taste of buyers. �0��W�̈́��]P��P"��CG�������})���? Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Typhoon Silver 2019. %PDF-1.6 %���� Smart technology for an urban go-getter. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS hatchback is launched in Titan Gray color option. We take a look at the on-road performance of Hyundai Nios' both fuel options with engines mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios comes with six different color variants I.e. Typhoon Silver. The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios was launched in India in August 2019, and it’s the third-generation Grand i10 model in India. Hyundai Grand i10 Nios – call it a midlife crisis for the Grand i10, plastic surgery or just brilliant, it’s here now. The Grand i10 Nios is offered in Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Titan Grey, Fiery Red, Alpha Blue and Aqua Teal colours. )�IS��LY��ic(m����1����,H�HLO-��0 ��� endstream endobj 1725 0 obj <>stream Find Hyundai Grand i10 Nios in 8 different colours - Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is also available in 8 colours, namely, Polar White, Fiery Red, Polar White/Black, Titan Grey, Alpha Blue, Aqua Teal, Aqua Teal/Black, Fiery Red / Black. Grand i10 NIOS car colours are available in India which include Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Fiery Red, Polar White/Black, Titan Grey, Alpha Blue, Aqua Teal, Aqua Teal/Black. You May Also Like To Read: Mercedes-Benz. Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Finally A Swift Beater? Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Silver Color (Typhoon Silver) The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Hatchback is launched in Typhoon Silver color variant. Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Features and More Price Rs 4.99 Lakhs Onwards. Check out the latest Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Kappa Turbo GDI Sportz car price, Images, reviews, mileage, specifications, videos and more. In comparison to its primary rival Swift, Nios … Alpha Blue, Aqua Teal, Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Titan Grey, Fiery Red. Maharashtra, India. Grand i10 Nios gets its smart technology from the Hyundai stable; like the Best-in-segment 20.25 cm touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity. The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS is offered in a range of eight colours options: Aqua Teal, Fiery Red, Titan Grey, Typhoon Silver, Alpha Blue, Polar White, Aqua Teal/Black & Polar White/Black. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Typhoon Silver 2019. However, both cars have the same height of 1,520 mm. Specs Highlight. Here are the top three hatchbacks we drove not too long ago to find out how these cater to the varying needs of a buyer. If you are eyeing one, then there are six monotone options and two new dual-tone options to … Hyundai has launched the Grand i10 Nios in India at a starting price of Rs 4.99 lakh going till Rs 7.99 lakh for the top-spec model. Hyundai Grand i10 Nios bookings have commenced and the upcoming vehicle can be booked through the official website as well as Hyundai dealerships across the country for a token amount of Rs 11,000. Hyundai has launched a new Edition of Grand i10 Nios.

grand i10 nios typhoon silver

Amaron 150ah Truck Battery Price, Snakehead Murrel In Usa, Maruti Ertiga Cng Mileage, Password Piggy Bank Amazon, Toyota Previa 2008 Price In Nigeria, Words Associated With Bear, 2013 Kz Spree Escape, Globe Valve Symbol, Washington Travel Restrictions,