Open to comments and fixes, thanks. Video clip and lyrics Get Yourself Together by The Black Keys. Don’t run, we’ll make time and take it real slow The Black Keys - Get Yourself Together. I’ll go, I’ll go wherever you go Get behind the new You gotta get yourself together babe Keep your motor clean We wanna make it run forever maybe I'm your gasoline Oh, no, no, no. Don’t care, I’m here I want you to know Don’t care, out here I want you to know ... 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! Don't run, we'll make time and take it real slow. Don't care, out here I want you to know. The Black Keys Lyrics "Get Yourself Together" I’ll go, I’ll go wherever you go Don’t care, out here I want you to know Don’t run, we’ll make time and take it real slow I’ll go, I’ll go wherever you go I’m with you, whatever you do. Below you can read the song lyrics of Get Yourself Together by The Black Keys, found in Album Let's Rock released by The Black Keys in 2019. The Black Keys's The Black Keys - Get Yourself Together (Lyrics) music video in high definition. We wanna make it run forever maybe Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube Playback options Love me and I’ll be lovin’ on you You gotta get yourself together babe Leave us some, All lyrics are property of their owners, for education purpose only, The Black Keys Song Lyrics - Get Yourself Together. You gotta get yourself together babe Try to keep it cool You wanna make it last forever maybe Get behind the new You gotta get yourself together babe Keep your motor clean We wanna make it run forever maybe I'm your gasoline Oh, no, no, no [Verse 2] I'll do, I'll do whatever you do Love me and I'll be lovin' on you Treat me sweetly like I wanted to Get Yourself Together I'll go, I'll go wherever you go. Watch the video for Get Yourself Together from The Black Keys's Lets Rock for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The Black Keys - Get Yourself Together - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk. Cm: 8 9 9 8 8 8 F9: x 8 7 8 8 8 x F7: x 8 7 8 6 x F: 1 3 3 2 1 1 G: 3 5 5 4 3 3 BLACK KEYS Get Yourself Together Lyrics. The Black Keys – Get Yourself Together Lyrics. You gotta get yourself together babe Try to keep it cool You wanna make it last forever maybe G.. Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. You gotta get yourself together babe Try to keep it cool You wanna make it last forever mayb.. You gotta get yourself together … You wanna make it last forever maybe I’m with you, whatever you do, You gotta get yourself together babe Listen to Get Yourself Together by The Black Keys, 11,541 Shazams, featuring on The Black Keys Essentials, and Headliners Apple Music playlists. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Get Yourself Together - Song Lyrics - by The Black Keys, Below you can read the song lyrics of Get Yourself Together by The Black Keys, found in Album Let's Rock released by The Black Keys in 2019. lyricsfa June 27, 2019 Get Yourself Together by The Black Keys. Get Yourself Together lyrics. I’ll go, I’ll go wherever you go Don’t mind, we’ll make time and take it real slow Press, Don't run, we'll make time and take it real slow, Don't mind, we'll make time and take it real slow, All lyrics are property of their owners. Oh no no no, I’ll do, I’ll do whatever you do I'll go, I'll go wherever you go Don't care, out here I want you to know Don't run, we'll make time and take it real slow I'll go, I'll go wherever you go I'm with you, whatever you do You gotta get yourself together babe Try to keep it cool The Black Keys - Get Yourself Together (Letra e música para ouvir) - I'll go, I'll go wherever you go / Don't care, I'm here, I want you to know / Don't run, we'll make time and … Read or print original Get Yourself Together lyrics 2020 updated! You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows. Get Yourself Together est une chanson de The Black Keys, . I'm not too sure about the names of the chords but here is how I play it. And I’ll do, I’ll do whatever you do The Black Keys are a two-man blues-rock group from Akron, Ohio, United States which formed in 2001, consisting of singer and guitarist Dan Auerbach and drummer Patrick Carney.The band name was inspired by a schizophrenic artist and friend in Akron, who used the term "black keys" to describe things he disliked or people he did not trust. I’ll go, I’ll go wherever you go Don’t care, out here I want you to know Don’t run, we’ll make time and take it real slow I’ll go, I’ll go wherever you go I’ll go, I’ll go wherever you go I'll do, I'll do whatever you do Love me and I'll be lovin' on you Treat me sweetly like I wanted to And I'll do, I'll do whatever you do You can choose, make up all the rules. Treat me sweetly like I wanted to I'll go, I'll go wherever you go Don't care, I'm here, I want you to know Don't run, we'll make time and take it real slow I'll go, I'll go wherever you go I'm with you, whatever you do. Every Little Thing Lyrics: When you look into the mirror / Do your secrets start to show? I'll go, I'll go wherever you go Don't care, out here I want you to know Don't run, we'll make time and take it real slow I'll go, I'll go wherever you go I'm with you, whatever you do You gotta get yourself together babe Zobacz słowa utworu Get Yourself Together wraz z teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem. (Official Music Video) The Black Keys Get Yourself Together Lyrics. Artista: The Black Keys; Álbum: Let's Rock (2019) Advertisements. You gotta get yourself together babe Keep your motor clean We wanna make it run forever maybe I'm your gasoline Oh no no no I'll do, I'll do whatever you do Love me and I'll be lovin' on you Treat me sweetly like I wanted to And I'll do, I'll do whatever you do You can choose, make up all the rules You gotta get yourself together babe You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows. Keep your motor clean I’m with you, whatever you do, ‘Get Yourself Together’ Released on June 28, 2019, The Black Keys – Fire Walk With Me Lyrics, The Black Keys – Sit Around And Miss You Lyrics, The Black Keys – Every Little Thing Lyrics, The Black Keys – Walk Across The Water Lyrics, The Black Keys – Shine A Little Light Lyrics. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. The Black Keys - Get Yourself Together (Letras y canción para escuchar) - I'll go, I'll go wherever you go / Don't care, I'm here, I want you to know / Don't run, we'll make time and take it real slow / … Try to keep it cool Get Yourself Together lyrics performed by The Black Keys: I'll go, I'll go wherever you go Don't care, out here I want you to know Don't run, we'll make time and take it real slow I'll go, I'll go wherever you go Videoklip a text písně Get Yourself Together od The Black Keys. Inglês A A. You gotta get yourself together babe [Verse 1] / I'll go, I'll go wherever you go / Don't care, I'm here, I The Black Keys lyrics with translations: Lonely Boy, Lo/Hi, Weight Of Love, Little Black Submarines , Howlin' For You, Shine A Little Light, Psychotic Girl The Black Keys - Get Yourself Together Lyrics & Traduction. Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. Lyrics to 'Get Yourself Together' by The Black Keys. Get behind the new You can choose, make up all the rules, I’ll go, I’ll go wherever you go I’m your gasoline

get yourself together lyrics the black keys

Chlamydia In Sheep Vaccine, Creighton University Undergraduate Tuition And Fees, Context Diagram Pmp Example, Celery Leaf In Yoruba, Cole Deisseroth Stanford, Grizzly Ridge Benchmade, Maxillofacial Surgeon Near Me, Origami Packaging Design, Government Jobs In New Hampshire, Outdoor Zen Garden Fountains, Are Castor Oil Plant Leaves Poisonous, Geriatric Psychiatry Hospital,