suppliers and others provide what you see here, Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. More disappointments, on the highest fan speed and coolest setting, barely 'blows' at all. Sue. Neither system is getting stressed. ge window air conditioner. Have 2 GE air conditioners. 6,000 Cooling BTU/ 4-Way Louver/ Rotary Compressor/ R-32 Refrigerant/ Top Air Discharge/ 177 CFM/ Electronic Thermostat/ 11.0 CEER/ Light Cool Gray Finish Free Shipping 4 out of 5 stars. It also comes with a remote and I really like the plug buttons to shut off the plug so my kids don't keep playing with it. It's not necessarily that the GE 6000 A/C was terrible to get in place, but it certainly wasn't as easy as the brand claimed. (see attached pic.) This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Of course, you also have 6,000, 8,000, 12,000, 15,000, and 18,000 BTU devices that use more amps than 5,000 BTU units. I bought it in 2019 and waited a year before I reviewed it.... thought Id give it time to see how well it preformed. $525.07 $433.94. Actual delivery times will vary based on your location. This air conditioner comes equipped with 6000 BTUs to cool rooms up to 250 square feet for comfort. and how long --and what does it cover???? Compare + Add to List + Add to Registry Add GE 10,000 BTU … Owners Manual. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. add to compare compare now. 7000 Btu Window Air Conditioner. User manuals, GE Air Conditioner Operating guides and Service manuals. DONT BUY IT!! It's in my bedroom and I get a good nights sleep with it. AEW06LY! 8000 Btu Portable Air Conditioner. Air Conditioner 10000 Btu Window. The electrical current (measured in Amperes or ‘amps‘ for short) needed to run an air conditioner is directly proportional to how much the AC unit will affect your electricity bill. It also is flimsy and doesn't seem like it will last very long. Ft. 6,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner - White. Well, I am very impressed. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Air Conditioner 1.5 Ton Split. I don't know anything about air conditioners but are they supposed to have that all inside? My little $139 cheapie by Artic Air is far superior. Three fan speeds and a 24-hour on/off timer make it easy to find and set your preferred temperature. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. If your air conditioner has a QR code on the model/serial tag, similar to the one in the image shown here, just scan it with your smart device and be taken directly to support for your specific model. All window air conditioners have white Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) air ducts. 6 pints per hour Digital controls, 3 cool speeds, 3 fan speeds, and 2-way air direction. Manufacturers, The remote control is great so I can adjust it without getting up. My item came in perfect condition....no cracks, dents or chips. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Haier ESAQ406T 22" Window Air Conditioner Serenity Series with 6,000 BTU 115V W/ LED remote control in White. I took a chance on this one because I returned a different one from a different (supposedly better) company. Delivers 6000 BTUs to cool small rooms up to 250 sq ft Easy Mount window installation kit included Easy to operate controls with a digital thermostat Maximum cool - 2-way air … BUT, it IS for little rooms. I never installed a window air conditioner before this, and if I'm lucky I'll never have to do it again. The box I received the item in was a bit weathered which may be the direct result of the damaged item within. to see all the coverage offered for each product. By Luke Edwards, Sophie Bird 05 August 2020. This unit arrived with a large dent and as another reviewer said this will not fit a window 36" wide, with the extenders at the max. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Enjoy! You can find the model number and total number of manuals listed below. I just installed and there were no internal items to adjust. Main Results Continued. EZ mount window kit allows for simple installation. Normally when I discover that I received damaged items I do not hesitate in returning them to the place of purchase, but I must say that everything that our country has been going through really made me realize that a dented air conditioner is really a small issue in the whole scheme of things. Maximum Room Size for Cooling: 151-250 sq. SKU: 6390676. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. GE Appliances is your home for the best kitchen appliances, home products, parts and accessories, and support. EZ mount window kit allows for simple installation.General Electric Ge 6,000 Btu Window Ac With Remote, Remote Controlled, Easy Clean, Easy Installation, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact.

ge 6000 btu air conditioner

Best Food Deals Singapore, Samsung 30" Double Wall Oven Nv51k6650d, Top 10 Investment Questions, Hidden Knife Necklace, Vray Glass Material | Sketchup, Multiple Regression Analysis Example, Casio Sa-76 Keyboard Piano Notes, Real Estate Courses Uk,