Sonder - Essex on the Park offers 91 air-conditioned accommodations with washers/dryers and coffee/tea makers. Even our dog loves his new home. Plus my onboarding process with Kasia was a breeze! Read 39 reviews of Essex on the Park in Chicago, IL with price and availability. A- epIQ Rating. Once I saw the Winter Garden, I knew this was home. There are two showerheads, one of which is high up enough to almost be like a rainfall showerhead. Highly recommend if you are looking for luxury in the South Loop! Have an amazing day ahead! We didn’t know anyone in Chicago but we were welcomed as if we were family. As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income. The newly opened residential tower by Hartshorne Plunkard Architecture complements the neighboring Hotel Essex I love living at Essex on the Park so much, that I had my Grandma and Friend move in the building lol! I recently toured Essex on the Park and WOW - was blown away. Share details of your own experience with this property. Essex on the Park (808 South Michigan Avenue) has been given its papers and can now grow to its anticipated height of 620 feet, right across the street from Grant Park. Amenities are great, neat, and well-kept. It's a beautiful building in a great location! Discover genuine guest reviews for Sonder - Essex on the Park, in The Loop neighbourhood, along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Who needs artwork when you have these views. And with Lake Michigan and Grant Park at your doorstep, you'll enjoy incomparable views - and easy access to downtown adventure. Bridgette, you understand the definition of "the more, the merrier!" Easily one of the nicest towers in the South Loop. Please note that check-in and key collection take place at: 808 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL, USA, Chicago 60605. My apartment gets amazing south facing views of the entire Southside of Chicago! Find the best-rated apartments in Chicago, IL. I have a unique perspective with my move in as it was at the onset of the pandemic when everything was uncertain and in limbo. Want to go for a walk? I’m wrapping up my first two months (and plan on staying a while!) . Welcome again to #teamnobadviews :). Your 5 star review and kind words mean the world to our entire team. If there is anything we can do to elevate your residential experience, don't hesitate to let us know. Anita, you have truly made us blush from your praise and commendation. This place has everything you need including an amazing gym with access to fitness on demand classes and state of the art equipment. Let us know if there is anything you need - we are here to help! Essex on the Park Apartments offers Studio-4 bedroom rentals starting at $1,495/month. Have a good weekend! Also, Justin, Cleasea and the others downstairs are always helpful. See available Essex on the Park condos for sale with daily updates. This is Essex On The Park.Built at 808 South Michigan Avenue, the shiny new tower brought 476 new apartments to the South Loop. This masterfully designed apartment community perched on Chicago's prestigious Michigan Avenue offers upscale accommodations, enviable conveniences and vibrant city living. Essex on the Park Ready to Take Off. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Book Sonder - Essex on the Park, Chicago on Tripadvisor: See traveler reviews, 31 candid photos, and great deals for Sonder - Essex on the Park, ranked #59 of … Phorio Standards. Jenna, we cannot imagine Esssx without you and Ollie! You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation. Essex on the Park Apartments Floor Plans & Pricing. We can walk to everything we need. Until next time! Or sign in if you already have an account. We love welcoming you home to Essex, thank you for trusting us to take great care of you! From grab n go breakfasts, to wine down Wednesday’s, to all of the fantastic food trucks and plant pop up shops! Lease and enjoy up to 3 months of free rent. Essex on the Park is located at 222-238 8th St E & 445 Wacouta St in St Paul, MN. Photo: Courtesy of Essex on the Park Inside, the apartments reference the midcentury pedigree of the neighboring hotel by way of warm woods and metals popular when the hotel was built. Enjoy free WiFi, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Then you have the staff... Chelsea, George, Justin, Moriah, and Valencia (not to mention leasing and maintenance staff) are laser-focused on making sure that all residents' experience is exceptional. These individually decorated and furnished accommodations have separate living rooms. I have been living at Essex on the Park for a year and a half now and love being a resident there. I have lived in a ton of different apartment buildings throughout Chicago (and NYC) and have never had a more amazing REA team. Views. We are glad to hear you are loving life at Essex on the Park here on Chicago's Cultural Mile. It’s hard to miss Essex on the Park: this new addition to Chicago’s skyline directly overlooks Grant Park, offering tenants an unbeatably central location. Truly our maintenance team is out-of-this-world, but add the REA team on top, you have truly one of the best communities in Chicago. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. It's a beautiful building with top of the line amenities, gorgeous units with stunning views of the city and lake, in a great part of the city. Essex on the Park is an apartment located in Cook County, the 60605 ZIP Code, and the City Of Chicago School District 299 attendance zone. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. This apartment community was built in 2019 and has 56 stories with 479 units. Photos. Public transportation is steps from the apartment. 0 Bed, 1.0 Bath (Sleeps 4) - $115 avg/night - The Loop - Amenities include: Swimming pool, Internet, Air Conditioning, TV, Satellite or cable, Washer & Dryer, Heater Sleeps: 4 Minimum stay from 1 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book vacation rental 7955563 with Vrbo. You really just can’t beat it. Newsletter. Lastly, being near Michigan Avenue makes for a short walk in summertime over to Grant Park, or just a 5 minute walk for a Grocery run to Trader Joes. I could not be more pleased and mind-blown by the daily majesty of the view. Discover genuine guest reviews for Sonder - Essex on the Park, in The Loop neighborhood, along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Justin & George and our entire team appreciate your kind words - we are here 24/7 of you need anything! Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review! Thanks for the recommendation, have an amazing day! Who wouldn't want to live here? Hello, thank you for the 5 star rating! The amenities here speak for themselves. Essex on the Park is a new apartment development by Oxford Capital Group and Quadrum Global in Chicago, IL. We recently moved in about a month ago and are loving it here at Essex! Explore the area around 808 S Michigan Ave. Take a virtual walk around the neighborhood. Not going anywhere soon due to COVID? Do legal protections exist for the LGBT community at the state level in Illinois? The amount of amenities Essex on the park provides is amazing. Essex weather: 'Snow likely' for parts of the country as Essex temperatures set to plummet Weather Snow is likely up north, but could fall in Essex Mummy Diaries and TOWIE star Billie Shepherd says Dancing on Ice is 'biggest challenge' after horror fall Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. Such a pleasant experience all around. The Essex is home to 38 townhomes and flats across its 4 story high rise. Explore prices, floor plans, photos and details. Our entire t eam is working on our "smize" so you can see our smiles in our eyes while we are wear our masks and love that you picked up on this! It is on property connected to the former Essex Inn at 800 South Michigan Avenue. With lush Grant Park across the street, breathtaking views are as convenient as they're fun. Editing. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us these kind words. We are beyond thrilled to welcome you to the Essex on the Park family and look forward to creating wonderful memories with all of you. Chicago’s reputation as one of America’s most distinctive cities owes a lot to the electric atmosphere and vibrant culture that defines Downtown Chicago. System information. Proximity to the lake and park(s) are enjoyable as well. Every morning is a new flavor of sunrise I've never seen before. On behalf of my fiancee and myself, I would like to commend the Bozzuto Group on creating an Oasis here in the South Loop, and I would recommend Essex On The Park to anyone looking to have their minds blown by a next-level luxury apartment experience. We do ride the train and bus occasionally. Sonder - Essex on the Park is rated "Exceptional" by our guests. We are counting down the days until we can come together again as a community - thank you for trusting us to provide you with the best living experience even through the toughest times. Add building . The staff is super friendly, and we love having plenty of green space for our dog and Grant Dog Bark Park close by. Essex on the Park is located in Chicago, Illinois in the 60605 zip code. Wide variety of community events and the management team has all the necessary precautions for COVID in place. Your love of scenic views will not be compromised but enhanced at Essex on the Park. They went above and beyond providing virtual tours, measurements of the apartment, and answers to all my questions! The bar is as high as the building is tall. We 100% agree the views at Essex on the park are unbeatable. Read 39 reviews of Essex on the Park in Chicago, IL with price and availability. The staff are all so lovely, too! Moved in here about a month ago. Our time at EOTP has been nothing short of incredible. This is a beautiful place to get stuck. If you ever need anything else from us, please do not hesitate to give us a call or, our preferred method, come see us in person so we can share a smile and chat. I am WOW’d whenever I come to visit, could only dream what it would be like to live here. After taking the tour with Tracee, who was very professional and informative, my mind is set on making this my new home! Having your family, Samba included, as founding residents is a dream come true. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Support. The units are beautiful, the views are to die for, and the amenities are unparalleled. Popular attractions Grant Park and Field Museum of Natural History are located nearby. The views, amenities, proximity to the lakefront and REA team - especially George - will be hard to say goodbye to. The apartment layout and fixtures are nice, but the view is *still* breathtaking and we are not even to Fall or Winter yet. When deciding to make Essex my next home, I was very appreciative of the wonderful staff. Have an amazing weekend! Your review means so much to our team, especially Tracee our Sales & Marketing Associate! Essex on the Park is by far one of the most stunning apartment buildings I've ever seen. Explore prices, floor plans, photos and details. Situated in Chicago, near DePaul University, Grant Park and Field Museum of Natural History, Sonder — Essex on the Park features free WiFi. Have a wonderful weekend! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. Valencia, George, and Justin go above and beyond every single day and making living at the Essex truly enjoyable! Written By Editor on July 7, 2017 in Construction, Michigan Avenue, Skyscrapers, South Loop, _story. Find the perfect grays essex park stock photo. Submit files . They are always ready to assist in all capacities, including walking guests to my door and delivering my packages into my unit whenever I was out of town. The bar is as high as the building is tall. The Essex is in walking distance to so much. The building is beautiful and is in the perfect location just across the street from Grant Park with its miles of walking and bike trails leading to numerous adventures. Thank you so much for providing us with feedback on your experience at Essex on the Park! George, Chelsea & Justin are always ready to answer questions, the property manager Kerry still greets me with a genuine smile and hello every time I see her, I feel spoiled by awesome, monthly resident’s events that Val creates. See 257 traveler reviews, 126 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Essex, ranked #28 of 212 hotels in Chicago and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The building is always clean (and smells great!) See, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Office Hours Essex on the Park is a 479-unit apartment building on South Michigan Avenue in the Loop community area, Chicago, Illinois, US. The latest skyscraper to change Chicago’s skyline has been given permission to take off. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation. Add a company . Amenities are top notch +++ especially the gym and garden area. The other reason we love our new home is the views. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Brenda, you're 5-star rating and glowing review are like music to our ears. The staff here is truly amazing. Essex on the Park Apartments in Chicago, IL 60605 | See official prices, pictures, current floorplans and amenities. Just wow is the only way to describe our views. Tools to help you see this property remotely: We offer personal virtual tours. 0 Bed, 1.0 Bath (Sleeps 4) - $115 avg/night - The Loop - Amenities include: Swimming pool, Internet, Air Conditioning, TV, Satellite or cable, Washer & Dryer, Heater Sleeps: 4 Minimum stay from 1 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book vacation rental 7955563 with Vrbo. Have an amazing day! Lease and enjoy up to 3 months of free rent. I cannot wait to move in! The units are spacious with amazing views of Chicago’s beautiful skyline. The view is gorgeous and the finishings are all new and light (white quartz countertops, light wood floors, and white cabinets and backsplash). Very impressed with how staff has adapted to the pandemic. The Winter Garden is a great place to relax or entertain with an amazing view of the lake and park. There’s no shortage of swanky apartments and condos in Downtown Chicago, but you can often find great deals on studios as well, allowing you to live in the heart of the action even if you’re on a budget. Brand new apartment homes now leasing. Translations . Autumn means pools everywhere are closing, but it's always Summer here at Essex on the Park! We are so thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your experience here at Essex on the Park! Grant Park has fun events and it is your front yard. We can't wait to see you this upcoming Thursday at our Grab N' Go! It was scary but the staff here made the move so easy. Chelsea & Justin are the sweetest when they wave behind their desk! Learn why in our, 60605 Luxury Apartments & Other Communities, Community Consolidated School District 62. From plant shops to upcoming Halloween events, we strive to ensure every event is both enjoyable and in safety for all community members. You're right where you're meant to be. It's our pleasure to have you as a member of #teamnobadviews and look forward to continuing to wow you as your lease continues with us! I LOVE Essex on the Park! It is fascinating and beautiful. Have a dog? We strive to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case, especially with Justin and Chelsea! Each air-conditioned accommodation features a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.

essex on the park photos

Corymbia Ficifolia Leaves, How To Draw Armadillo, Horehound Candy Ingredients, Ge Stove Top Replacement, Ge Cafe Induction Range Double Oven Reviews, Cleaning Supervisor Jobs, 40 Good Deeds Islam, Polk Tsi100 Vs Tsi200, One Step Hand Sanitizer Gel, Custom Shirts Online, Cardamom In Chicken Soup,