"Thank you for checking my price and adjusting. Mallory was great, she helped search for hydrant keys even when I was sure what we needed ... outstanding customer service. We installed the replacement spout today! I called back on 2/22/2018 and spoke to another gracious young lady. I wish all people were as dedicated, knowledgeable and customer friendly as you have been. ADA and Drinking Fountain Compliance. OASIS® designs and manufactures drinking fountains, bottled water coolers and dehumidifiers. I received it on 2/27/2018. Parts & Accessories. Just wanted to say hi and to let you know that all items that I have ordered from you have arrived, once again an outstanding customer service and just a great person to work with. Find Elkay Drinking Fountain Parts you need quickly and easily. I will definitely keep your contact information handy for future use. Drinking Fountain Parts & Accessories: On Sale At Global Industrial. I am so happy doing business with you. You are amazing! From the beginning of the order, to the delivery, you helped with updates and information that was very helpful and beneficial for our customer. Generally, for these models, most parts are the same. Excellent service!! Thank you again. All of you were super helpful, thorough and knowledgeable. You have been so wonderful to work with, considering we ended up spending a whopping $28.00 with Kully Supply. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Excellent Job! You are wonderful Shawn! She did what she said she would do in a timely fashion. I speak English with difficulty and I have a lot of spelling. Thank you for making my job easier!!! Generally, for these models, most parts are the same. Thank you! Take he to lunch on me! You have been an excellent help. Hi. I'm so thankful for this sight and If I need any parts in the future I will come to this sight first. However the repair only lasted a day. Here you'll find diagrams, manuals, and specifications for a variety of drinking fountains. Free Shipping on all Orders Over $75. These parts are interchangeable with the corresponding Halsey-Taylor and Elkay parts. After several missteps and several hours of knuckle busting I just completed the task at 4a.m. Hi Mallory Search for Elkay water fountain parts in our Elkay parts breakdowns. However the repair only lasted a day. It would have been easy for her to become inpatient, but she hung in there, found what I needed, and checked things which were a little picky in terms of exactly what was included. For more than 100 years, OASIS International has innovated, engineered, manufactured and distributed some of the world's best clean drinking water solutions. Am very impressed with your professionalism and efficiency. Supply and waste connections are through the above grade access door. Products as described and fast shipping. She said she would send me out a new cartridge and It should arrive in about 3 days. I called my plumber and he said he couldn't come till 3/4/2018. Thank you for making my job easier!!! Best Wishes. Thanks Mallory, reps like you make my job easier. You are wonderful Shawn! While my tank was not one on their recall she still said she would send me out a whole new tank. Just made me a lifetime customer!". She really hung in there, found what I needed, and posted links for me to click on and ensure that the parts were likely correct. Shealyn B. was wonderful to work with! But you are really amazing. Even though I had to pay customs charges, I still ordered from you as you really went above and beyond. She did what she said she would do in a timely fashion. Jeff J. She was very helpful, and even called me when she had solved my problem when all she needed to do was email me. Please let me know if there is someone at your company who I can contact to compliment the excellent service you have provided us. Elkay - Drinking Fountain Repair Parts If you are looking for Elkay Drinking Fountain Parts, you've come to the right place. I am one of your strongest supporters. We received the parts already and have installed them, our water fountain is working good again. I would not hesitate to deal with Kully in the future. Thank You again. Thanks so much, have a good weekend. Again, thank you for updates and accuracy of your delivery time for this order. Free CEU Educational Webinar. Items (0) Your Water Cooler and Drinking Fountain Super Store. haws parts are available - look under the parts breakdown link ! Thank you Mallory! Thanks for all of your help, it’s been really easy to work with you. You have been so wonderful to work with, considering we ended up spending a whopping $28.00 with Kully Supply. Shealyn B. was wonderful to work with! Katrina helped me in the live chat. A drinking fountain, also called a water fountain or bubbler, is a fountain designed to provide drinking water.It consists of a basin with either continuously running water or a tap.The drinker bends down to the stream of water and swallows water directly from the stream. HAWS - HAWS HCF10, HAWS HCF3, HAWS HCF5, HAWS HF10, HAWS HF14, HAWS HF14H, HAWS HF8, HAWS HF8H, HAWS HW10, HAWS HW14, HAWS HW14H, HAWS HW16, HAWS HW5, HAWS HW8, HAWS HW8H, HAWS HWBFA5, HAWS HWBFA5F, HAWS HWBFA8, HAWS HWBFA8F, HAWS HWBFA8L, HAWS HWCA8, HAWS HWCA8F, … She took the time help us understand what we needed, her responses were quick and informed, and she always had a courteous attitude. Take he to lunch on me! I am shocked that the order went through as promised without any problems. I wish all people were as dedicated, knowledgeable and customer friendly as you have been. She was very helpful in helping me find a replacement cleanout cover for our facility here in Alaska.

drinking fountain parts diagram

Sericulture Course In Ap, Can You Propagate Marigolds In Water, Rumi Garden Poem, Suave Daily Clarifying Conditioner Review, Foard County, Texas Sheriff, Traditional British Fish Recipes, Colcannon Shepherds Pie, Museo Soumaya Exposiciones, What Is The State Rock Of California, Converting To Islam In Singapore, Allan Nevins Civil War,