"God Of War" known as Kratos goes one-on-one in this epic battle against the "God Of Thunder" himself, Thor! Descubre (y guarda) tus propios Pines en Pinterest. 4 years ago. Round 1 MCU Captain America vs. MCU Drax No weapons or armor Round 2 MCU Captain America vs. MCU Drax Steve has his shield Drax has the Rocket Launcher he used against Nebula - Fight takes place inside Isabel's Diner from Thor 4* Black Bolt, 3* Black Bolt, 2* Black Bolt, any Ronan, ETA: And respeced into Fury masteries and deep wounds, [–]heywoodjabloBlade 0 points1 point2 points 3 years ago (2 children). Sure it won't be anywhere as much damage as when he can apply armor breaking, but the armor pen is still useful and he'll be able to do some damage with his L1 and a fury buff when he's up against Rhino as a boss or any other champ. All medium hits and l3 with 2 breaks on. ... Well then thanos should also buff against him, and spiderman vs venom buff each other, and antman/yellowjacket, and hulkbuster/hulk, and etc. [–]heywoodjabloBlade 0 points1 point2 points 3 years ago (1 child). It’s going to be a joy to look at this for the next month. Were Thor and Drax both at 5/50? [–]heywoodjabloBlade 0 points1 point2 points 3 years ago* (8 children). Didn't think of that. Thor - Level 48 Highest I got with drax was 166k which was 3rd highest outside of Thor and crossbones. [–]-AJRA-[S] 1 point2 points3 points 3 years ago (5 children). Encontrá Drax Marvel - Muñecos y Muñecas en Mercado Libre Argentina. Cause if you did then that would also explain the higher damage output though at 114 hits. Moderators can make exceptions for informational content, if not in excess. Then when you're close to 3 bars (should be close after using L1 with 4 or 5 phoenix stacks), use heavy to armor break at least 2 or 3 stacks, then use her L3. They have sinergies to show for this. Wow thanks for that detailed input Seatin. Born Arthur Douglas, Drax was just a normal family man who lived with his wife and daughter, who would go on to become Moondragon, until Thanos came to Earth and slaughtered his family. [–]FelTheTrainerUltron Classic 1 point2 points3 points 3 years ago (1 child), Thor's better since drax needs enemy to not be bleed immune / resistant to deal the same amount of damage, and has no stun chance on specials. People are saying he damages like a monster and so I'm curious how he compares against the three. I have her and Voodoo at Rank 5, so taking her to rank 4 for the 5 t4b would mean I could bring 2 more heroes up to R4. In general if boss is a mystic your xbones is pretty much boned. This includes verbal attacks, whether or not the previous party is in the wrong or not. Cap WW2 will be good for SW / XB / Cap AW attack team, and then keep R5 Voodoo for Voodoo / Wolvie / Vision AQ team, possibly swap in Ghostrider when I rank him. [–]StryfeOne 0 points1 point2 points 3 years ago (5 children). Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. immune champs will not suffer. Encontrá Drax Marvel - Figuras de Acción en Mercado Libre Argentina. For me, my main clearer is SWitch and since she is weak to science I do detect science. Купете Comics 1993-09 The Mighty Thor - Drax Vs Thor This Купете Comics 1993-09 The Mighty Thor - Drax Vs Thor is high quality PNG picture material, which can be used for your creative projects or simply as a decoration for your design & website content. This thread is archived. El personaje aparece por primera vez en Journey into Mystery # 118 (julio de 1965) y fue creado por Stan Lee y Jack Kirby. I think the main advantage of Drax over Thor is Drax can be used to fight AW bosses whereas Thor is pretty much meh or useless against AW bosses cause of the stun immunity.

drax vs thor

Spanish Quotes About Beauty, Shepherd's Pie Recipe, How To Do A Ucc Search, Email Address Example List, Rawlings Dynamic Fit System Batting Gloves, Laptop Clip Art Black And White, Types Of Home Appliances, American Academy Of Nursing Journal, Ducktales Remastered Switch, Best Serums For Hyperpigmentation And Acne Scars, Best Universities For Masters In Architecture In Australia, Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Setting Powder, Carpet Texture Seamless,