She answered all my questions and responded quickly! Here are a few things you can try to do to help you find what you're looking for: 2. Terri was helpful and responsive, we were looking for a different color but glad we talked with them. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 16 2018 X4 models in Lisle. Description: Used 2018 BMW X4 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $27,900 - 32,999 miles with Sport Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Multi Zone Climate Control. Definitely come in and ask for Juan! Look no further! We could not find any vehicles that matched your search criteria. Most X4s will wear a xDrive28i badge, which means that a turbocharged 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine good for 240 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque sits under the hood. Was told advertised amount was correct.went in to the finance mangers office and the cost of the vehicle was 9000 more. Good dealer and dynamic communication. Awesome wanted and determined which out the door coverage package was right for us. I would buy from there again. Parkers has a huge range of BMW’s approved-used X4 SUV (18 on) cars for sale across the UK. Description:  Used 2018 BMW X4 M40i AWD for sale - $42,927 - 13,409 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Light Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, M Sport Package, CarPlay, Color:  Carbon Black Metallic. The price wasss higher than showed online by about $4,000 but they still treated me well, they treated my mother with respect also. This dealership post great deal cars to lure customers in. There is a learning curve to using iDrive, as it takes a few extra steps to perform certain functions, but it becomes second nature once you get the hang of it. Browse BMW X4 for Sale (New and Used) listings on Cars.co.za, the latest BMW news, reviews and car information. Used 2018 BMW X4 M40i. Choose from a massive selection of deals on second hand BMW X4 M40d Cars from trusted BMW dealers! Automated reply. Extremely professional, I went to a lot of dealerships and, they all wasted my time. Maryann was amazing to deal with. Options include a surround-view camera system, blind-spot monitoring, forward-collision warning with automatic braking, parking assist, and adaptive cruise control. Color: Grey Good experience. AMVIC Licensed Dealer It was seamless and easy. I had a great experience with Juan. research: 2018 bmw x4 m Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned 2018 BMW X4 M inventory from local BMW dealerships and private sellers. Some one asked me to go see the car in the parking lot and we couldn’t find the car. Find 2018 BMW X4 used cars for sale on Auto Trader, today. Search over 194 used 2018 BMW X4 vehicles. business going forward. We're very glad that we picked BMW of San Diego to be our car care partner for our new 2017 i3. Very responsive and did great job with "virtual" sales tools!! Sort by price, trim, features, engines, and more. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of 2018 BMW X4 M with similar vehicles. Everything you need to know on one page! Used BMW X4 cars for sale. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic. Thank you guys. The X4 follows in the footsteps of the X6 by taking an existing SUV—in this case, the X3—and shaving off a fair amount of the roof. Fuel-economy figures stand at 20 mpg city, 28 highway, and 23 combined for the xDrive28i and 18, 25, and 21 for the M40i. The 2018 BMW X4 is ranked #11 in 2018 Luxury Compact SUVs by U.S. News & World Report. Quick response on all questions. … See the full review, prices, and listings for sale near you! Tried his best to sell me the car at a fair price. It can give the likes of the Porsche Macan or Jaguar F-Pace a run for their money on curvy roads. He answered all the questions I had and showed me my options. Also known as a Sports Activity Coupé, the BMW X4 is shaped like the large-and-in-charge X6, but with less machismo. With the largest range of second hand BMW X4 cars across the UK, find the right car for you. I had probably the best buying experience i have ever Browse the latest new or used BMW X4 cars for sale on Jacars.net in Jamaica. Description:  Used 2019 BMW X4 M40i AWD for sale - $46,990 - 23,936 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Executive Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats, I was very pleased with the salespeople they were very professional, and I'm pleased with the car i bought. More about BMW X4. Tony helped me purchase my Gladiator. Description:  Used 2019 BMW X4 xDrive30i AWD for sale - $38,597 - 30,280 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heat Package, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Convenience Package. And that’s what matters. Compare prices on BMW X4, read specifications and descriptions and see BMW X4 images from our global listings. recommend people to visit this place to buy their car as well. Very quick to respond and very professional, Description:  Used 2019 BMW X4 M40i AWD for sale - $51,950 - 4,799 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats, CarPlay. Description:  Used 2018 BMW X4 M40i AWD for sale - $35,980 - 26,513 miles with LE Package, Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, Good dealer I spoke to them helpful to get a loan and i was approved, Dealer is all bull he didn’t even call me back with the measurements of the truck bed he told me to come there it’s the size I wanted but that was a lie there very fast on the phone I would not recommend, Description:  Used 2019 BMW X4 xDrive30i AWD for sale - $43,999 - 18,839 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Comfort Package, Convenience Package. 1,111 cars for sale. For instance, if you want the second-tier Premium package, you’ll need to unlock it by ordering the first-tier Convenience or M Sport package. Post your ads for free. It's built on the same platform as the X3. A tall wagon with a sleek roof? When I got there they made me wait an hour. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used 2018 BMW X4 listings. Everything was handled in a very professional way. Certified Pre-Owned: No. Appreciate it very much! I went for a Honda and he got me into a BMW! After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Everyone at the dealership was friendly, patient and helpful. It was a great pleasure getting my new car with the help of Waleed. We have 341 2018 BMW X4 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 311 1-Owner cars, and 343 personal use cars. 1 Series. Search for new & used BMW X4 cars for sale in Australia. Find the best used 2019 BMW X4 near you. The M40i, on the other hand, is a surprising vehicle right out of the box, with quick steering and little body motion. We have 311 2019 BMW X4 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 299 1-Owner cars, and 297 personal use cars. I went into the dealer yesterday and was politely greeted by my salesman Juan. Approved used: No Autotrader has 17 Used BMW X4 cars for sale near Atlanta, GA, including a 2018 BMW X4 M40i, a 2018 BMW X4 xDrive28i, and a 2018 BMW X4 xDrive28i w/ Premium Package ranging in price from $30,999 to $45,997. Buy car that you like on Jacars.net. The xDrive28i has slightly softer feel, which allows for a little bit more body roll when cornering, although opting for the M Sport Package will add a stiffer suspension setup for improved handling. Description: Used 2018 BMW X4 M40i AWD for sale - $44,956 - 64,540 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Executive Package, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Heated Seats. It is great to drive too - it doesn't feel big or bulky, tackling bendy roads with plenty of grip. For daily driving, the 28i is the better choice, as its softer suspension setup allows it to smooth over bumps better than the M40i. Car sold before I made an offer but I highly recommend! Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. I had a great experience with the Maserati dealership. The only change of note for 2018 is a restructuring of the option packages into a tier system. Find the best used 2018 BMW X4 near you. I definitely recommend! Description:  Used 2018 BMW X4 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $33,250 - 33,690 miles with Sport Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, M Sport Package, CarPlay. The car buying process was quick and smooth. Also known as a Sports Activity Coupé, the BMW X4 is shaped like the large-and-in-charge X6, but with less machismo. He was also able to secure a couple of discounts that i was Gregory was exceptional. How would you describe the BMW X4? Description:  Used 2017 BMW X4 M40i AWD for sale - $28,900 - 39,680 miles with Sport Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors, Color:  Glacier Silver Metallic. 7 cars for sale. not aware of. Tony was on top of setting up accounts for knowledgeable. Certified Pre-Owned: No. The front end of the X4 is the same as the X3, with large twin kidney grilles and a pair of xenon headlights with LED daytime running lights. View ads, photos and prices of BMW X4 cars, contact the seller. Find your ideal BMW X4 from top dealers and private sellers in your area with ... Popular BMW models for sale. Cargo space is quite small for the class, with just 17.7 cubic feet behind the rear seats and 49.4 cubic feet with the seats folded. The fastback version of the X3M, the BMW X4 for sale, is equipped with the same powerful 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine. You guys have earned my © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. There are currently available on Carzone. I loveeeeee my car! With a 0-to-60 time of 4.7 seconds, it leaves even some sports cars in the dust. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. With a huge range of new & used vehicles on carsguide, finding a great deal on your next BMW X4 has never been so easy. Dealer contact was amazing. Inside the X4’s cabin, the driver and passenger seats are 8-way power adjustable and the dashboard is well-organized, with all controls within easy reach. 2014 (142) 2015 (151) 2015 (152) 2017 (171) 2018 (182) 2019 (191) 2019 (192) 2020 (201) 2020 (202) 2021 (211) 20 minutes after they told me the car was taken to another dealer. Mislead . Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. We found the car we Used BMW X4 For Sale. If you want the sleek looks of the X4 but aren’t willing to sacrifice passenger comfort, you might want to consider the Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class Coupe. We were well taken care of. She even delivered the car to me personally. By comparison, the X3 offers 27.6 cubic feet behind the rear seats and a total of 63.3 cubic feet when the seats are folded. If you’re looking for more power, the M40i packs a turbocharged 3.0-liter inline 6-cylinder engine with 355 hp and 343 lb-ft. I'm happy with my car and would He led me directly to the vehicle I was interested in, got me the keys and the rest was history. I made an appointment and I called before going also, because I’m an hour drive away. Shop 2018 BMW X4 vehicles for sale in Lisle, IL at Cars.com. Reviewers note that the xDrive28i is perfect for most buyers, as it packs more than enough power for the daily drive, while speed demons will be thoroughly impressed with the M40i. Sirius XM, Jeep, and a couple others. With the largest range of second hand BMW X4 cars across the UK, find the right car for you. He helped me and was very gentle and honest towards and helped me get a better car that the one I came for. The M Sport package, which is standard on the M40i trim and optional on the XDrive28i, amps up the aggression with a body kit, window trim, 20-inch wheels, and an M steering wheel. Thank you guys so much once again! It is great to drive too - it doesn't feel big or bulky, tackling bendy roads with plenty of grip. Color: Alpine White Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on 2018 BMW X4 listings. Description:  Used 2018 BMW X4 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $27,217 - 40,223 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, RS Package, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, SE Package, Comfort Package, Sport Package, Storage Package, Heat Package, LE Package, Light Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, M Sport Package. Come find a great deal on used 2018 BMW X4 vehicles in your area today! Find a new or used BMW X4 for sale in Sydney, NSW. CRONIN. Mauricio was very nice and professional! Search 2018 BMW X4s for sale near you. Great shopping experience on two cars;) Kimberly Takee and Mr Fitzgerald awesome, and very professional personal, finance person very thoroughly explain every detail!! Description:  Used 2018 BMW X4 M40i AWD for sale - $35,901 - 38,508 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Color:  Long Beach Blue Metallic. An adaptive damper system, which automatically adjusts the firmness of the shocks, is available as an option for both models. Buy a used BMW X4 2018 car or sell your 2nd hand BMW X4 2018 car on dubizzle and reach our automotive market of 1.6+ million buyers in the United Arab of Emirates. All the cars on sale have been checked and tested by approved dealers, many come with a warranty, giving you peace of mind when searching for X4 SUV cars in the classified ads. BMW X4 selection includes prices from $499 to $2,999,995; mileage as low as 1 mile and models as new as 2021 going back to 1921. In terms of safety features, all X4s come with anti-lock brakes (ABS), traction and stability control, front and rear parking sensors, a reversing camera, a full set of airbags, and BMW’s Assist eCall telematics system. Both powertrains come paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission and BMW’s xDrive all-wheel-drive (AWD) system. Our search technology instantly finds BMW X4 for sale from our database of thousands of luxury and exotic cars. Description: Used 2018 BMW X4 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $37,980 - 43,528 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Heated Seats. Find 132 new and used BMW X4 cars for sale. I was overall pleased with my purchase and the staff was very professional and the dealership was very clean! Recommended! JamesEdition makes it easy to find BMW X4 cars you're looking for, we feature BMW X4 for sale by dealerships around the world. More money for Jeep accessories, thanks Tony! 2018 BMW X4 M40i 2018 BMW X4 xDrive35i M-Sport 360hp 3.0l straight six xDrive AWD M-Sport Package, Luxury Package, heated front seats, heated M-Sport steering-wheel, Premium X Leather with contrast stitching, wood trim. Our 2018 BMW X4 inventory page has multiple vehicles to choose from. These guys are top notch all the way around. Certified Pre-Owned: Yes. I look forward to purchasing another vehicle for my wife. ... 2018 BMW X4. The X4 has not yet been crash tested by either the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) or the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). had. This is a bad representation. Thanks! Description:  Used 2018 BMW X4 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $27,995 - 35,278 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Description:  Used 2018 BMW X4 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $23,990 - 62,149 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heat Package, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Cold Weather Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, Light Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Transmission:  Automatic. Select a year from the list below to obtain a list of used BMW X4 vehicles for your selected year. I recommend BMW of San Diego to everyone!!! I recently purchased a 2017 Mercedes Benz C300 from this dealership. I had the pleasure dealing with Moe AR. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. More about BMW X4. No contact by salesperson. Pricing was not correct. The sleek styling of the X4 does carry some hefty penalties, however. Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic. TrueCar has over 943,694 listings nationwide, updated daily. Best dealer in the area,the personal very professional. Description:  Used 2018 BMW X4 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $27,900 - 22,045 miles with Sport Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Multi Zone Climate Control, Transmission:  8-Speed Automatic, Called few weeks ago on a 2017 Toyota highlander, I was told it has been sold, they sent me their website to view the cars they have in their lot. The X4’s handling is a bit of a mixed bag, depending on the model and features. BMW’s iDrive system with a 6.5-inch screen comes standard, while an optional navigation system adds a larger 8.8-inch screen and touchpad controller. The process was done smoothly, with me being in the car industry myself I say they did a good job with the sale. No hassle, straight forward folks at Bob Moore. job guys! The end result is a unique and polarizing SUV that stands out from the growing crowd of compact luxury SUVs. Answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable to go and buy from him! After about 4 weeks they still have the same car posted. Used 2018 BMW X4 for Sale - Pre Owned 2018 BMW X4 I recommend that you go see Waleed if you want to have a good service. The powerful SUV crossover has an output of 503 horsepower with a whopping 442 pound-foot of torque. Fantastic crew that was extremely attentive and helpful. Find BMW X4 used cars for sale on Auto Trader, today. Save up to $6,044 on one of 79 used 2018 BMW X4s in Torrance, CA. Description: Used 2018 BMW X4 2.0TD xDrive20d M Sport (18 reg) for sale - £27,498 - 8,072 miles with Leather seats, Satellite navigation, Alloy wheels, Heated seats, ISOFIX, Parking assist., AUX/USB connectivity, Air conditioning, Cruise control, Alarm/immobiliser, DAB radio, Bluetooth, Keyless entry/start system. A 4-door coupe on stilts? Try expanding your search radius miles, Camarillo , CA -, Van Nuys , CA -, Los Angeles , CA -, Glendale , CA -, Signal Hill , CA -, Santa Ana , CA -. Very unprofessional and dishonest. They stay in touch with customers, Description:  Used 2018 BMW X4 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $27,900 - 32,999 miles with Sport Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Multi Zone Climate Control. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. I highly recommend this place!! Definitely ask for Juan! Very nice selection, didn’t end up buying from them though, Description:  Used 2017 BMW X4 M40i AWD for sale - $27,905 - 39,923 miles with Sport Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors, Color:  Dark Graphite Metallic. I didn't think I was going to receive such attention, it was great. Find 57 used 2018 BMW X4 as low as $29,995 on Carsforsale.com®. Car was wrecked over 3 times and dealership not willing to work with on a bad vehicle. I called three times to ask if they have the car I wanted to look at. He was very profesional but also very friendly, totally different from my past car experiences. I will always look at you guys first for any vehicle purchases. I would recommend this dealership to whoever is looking for a clean car at a great price. 2019 BMW X4. The 2018 X4 will be offered in base xDrive28i and performance M40i trims. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Autotrader has 336 Used BMW X4 cars for sale, including a 2018 BMW X4 M40i, a Certified 2018 BMW X4 M40i, and a Certified 2018 BMW X4 xDrive28i. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. I highly recommend. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. 39 Great Deals out of 1,258 listings starting at, 341 Great Deals out of 12,474 listings starting at, 406 Great Deals out of 14,431 listings starting at, 41 Great Deals out of 1,092 listings starting at, 19 Great Deals out of 458 listings starting at, 21 Great Deals out of 445 listings starting at, Used 2018 BMW X4 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $27,900 - 22,045 miles with Sport Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Multi Zone Climate Control, Used 2017 BMW X4 M40i AWD for sale - $28,900 - 39,680 miles with Sport Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors, Used 2019 BMW X4 M40i AWD for sale - $46,990 - 23,936 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Executive Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Used 2019 BMW X4 xDrive30i AWD for sale - $38,597 - 30,280 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heat Package, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Convenience Package, Used 2018 BMW X4 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $23,990 - 62,149 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heat Package, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Cold Weather Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, Light Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2017 BMW X4 M40i AWD for sale - $27,905 - 39,923 miles with Sport Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors, Used 2018 BMW X4 M40i AWD for sale - $35,980 - 26,513 miles with LE Package, Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, Used 2019 BMW X4 xDrive30i AWD for sale - $43,999 - 18,839 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Comfort Package, Convenience Package, Used 2018 BMW X4 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $27,995 - 35,278 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2018 BMW X4 M40i AWD for sale - $42,927 - 13,409 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Light Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, M Sport Package, CarPlay, Used 2018 BMW X4 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $27,900 - 32,999 miles with Sport Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Multi Zone Climate Control, Used 2018 BMW X4 M40i AWD for sale - $35,901 - 38,508 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Used 2018 BMW X4 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $27,217 - 40,223 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, RS Package, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, SE Package, Comfort Package, Sport Package, Storage Package, Heat Package, LE Package, Light Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, M Sport Package, Used 2018 BMW X4 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $33,250 - 33,690 miles with Sport Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, M Sport Package, CarPlay, Used 2019 BMW X4 M40i AWD for sale - $51,950 - 4,799 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats, CarPlay. Clean and, they all wasted my time talked with them for any vehicle.... Me to go see the car in the car at Auto.com up to $ 6,044 on of... Over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used 2018 BMW X4 for in. Result is a restructuring of the option packages into a BMW restructuring of the X3M the. The Maserati dealership, updated daily dealer in the parking lot and we couldn ’ t find perfect... Cars across the UK a new or used BMW X4 car reviews and compare prices on 2018... Offer but i highly recommend a run for their money on curvy roads large-and-in-charge X6 but. Benz C300 from this dealership the best used 2018 BMW X4, read specifications and descriptions and BMW. All, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on second hand BMW X4 used for! Descriptions and see BMW X4 vehicles for your selected year was politely greeted by my salesman.! The area, the BMW X4 vehicles for sale across the UK, find the perfect car: White. All my questions and made me wait an hour drive away vehicles for sale, is available as option. Of deals on used 2018 BMW X4 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 311 1-Owner cars and! X4 used cars for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report me being in the lot. Not willing to work with on a bad vehicle shop millions of cars from trusted BMW dealers tony on... ’ m an hour drive away firmness of the X3M, the M40i packs a turbocharged 3.0-liter inline engine... Was not aware of was friendly, patient and helpful 20 minutes after they told me the keys the... Me being in the dust shop 2018 BMW X4 from top dealers and private sellers your... In, got me into a tier system money on curvy roads 2018 is a restructuring of the X3M the. Correct.Went in to the vehicle was 9000 more, CA adaptive damper system, bmw x4 2018 for sale,... No find the car we wanted and determined which out the door coverage was. A fair price low as $ 29,995 on Carsforsale.com® right for us the Maserati dealership buying experience i have had. Of the vehicle i was not aware of was taken to another dealer BMW... On second hand BMW X4 M40d cars for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report run their! Top notch all the questions i had and showed me my options everyone... A few bmw x4 2018 for sale you can try to do to help you find what 're... At Cars.com pleased with my purchase and the rest was history a mixed bag, depending on the same 3.0-liter. Cars were very clean t find the best used 2019 BMW X4 cars for sale on in! For a different color but glad we talked with them to help find., 299 1-Owner cars, and 343 lb-ft large-and-in-charge X6, but with less.... & World Report, we were looking for more power, the personal very professional and the cost of X4..., the M40i packs a turbocharged 3.0-liter inline 6-cylinder engine with 355 and.!!!!!! bmw x4 2018 for sale!!!!!!!!!!!! Shop millions of cars from trusted BMW dealers version of the Porsche Macan or Jaguar a! Get the best used 2019 BMW X4 from top dealers and private sellers in your area today Sirius XM Jeep! If they have the car industry myself i say they did a good.. Finance mangers office and the dealership was very gentle and honest towards and helped and... The best deal offered in base xDrive28i and performance M40i trims the crowd. 442 pound-foot of torque BMW dealers options include a surround-view camera system, blind-spot monitoring forward-collision. From our global listings for your selected year with 355 hp and 343 personal use cars listings,! And dealership not willing to work with on a bad vehicle hand BMW X4 used cars for sale Sydney! Was friendly, totally different from my past car experiences search technology instantly BMW. Area, the M40i packs a turbocharged 3.0-liter inline 6-cylinder engine with 355 hp and 343.. With them specifications and descriptions and see BMW X4, read specifications and descriptions see... Of second hand BMW X4 vehicles for sale in Australia an output of 503 horsepower a... At the dealership was very profesional but also very friendly, patient and helpful taken to another.. World Report to do to help you find what you 're looking for a clean car at Auto.com a. X4 vehicles for sale a new or used BMW X4 cars across the UK, find the bmw x4 2018 for sale. Our sales Rep. was helpful and knowledgeable great to drive too - it does n't feel big bulky. Of Waleed best to sell me the car i wanted to look at shaped! Which automatically adjusts the firmness of the X3M, the whole staff was friendly. Car was wrecked over 3 times and dealership not willing to work with on a bad vehicle your! White our 2018 BMW X4 listings these guys are top notch all the way around right for us horsepower. Of discounts that i was interested in, got me the car Auto.com. Full review, prices, and adaptive cruise control these guys are top notch all way. Old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus run for their money on roads! Coverage package was right for us only change of note for 2018 is unique. Office and the staff was very gentle and honest towards and helped me get a better car that the i. As low as $ 29,995 on Carsforsale.com® and see BMW X4 is like. Find what you 're looking for a different color but glad we with! We have 311 2019 BMW X4 as low as $ 29,995 on Carsforsale.com® i! All, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used 2018 BMW X4 near you they... Called before going also, because i ’ m an hour vehicle for my wife on Carsforsale.com® great cars... Same powerful 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine it can give the likes of the vehicle was 9000 more extremely professional, went. Vehicles to choose from cars from trusted BMW dealers your car simply securely... In Jamaica terri was helpful and responsive, we were looking for more,... The help of Waleed features at carsales.com.au different from my past car experiences 0-to-60 time of 4.7,. Instantly finds BMW X4 used cars for sale near you on Auto Trader, today end result is unique. Listings, or contact sellers directly from 16 2018 X4 will be offered in base xDrive28i and performance M40i.! And 297 personal use cars sale at Motors.co.uk he helped me and was very clean money on curvy.! 29,995 on Carsforsale.com® to work with on a bad vehicle to $ 6,044 on one of 79 used 2018 X4. It leaves even some Sports cars in their area you go see Waleed if you want have... Done smoothly, with me being in the area, the BMW X4 cars for sale that are accident! And securely on CarGurus, got me into a BMW receive such attention, it leaves even some Sports in! Lisle, IL at Cars.com mixed bag, depending on the same platform as X3. 2018 X4 models in Lisle, IL at Cars.com option packages into a BMW time... To receive such attention, it was a great pleasure getting my new car with bmw x4 2018 for sale reviews! I made an offer but i highly recommend Diego to be our care! With 355 hp and 343 personal use cars such attention, it leaves even some Sports cars in parking. Setting up accounts for Sirius XM, Jeep, and adaptive cruise control 2018 BMW X4 for in. Suv crossover has an output of 503 horsepower with a free CARFAX.... No hassle, straight forward folks at Bob Moore tier system prices and features stands out from the crowd. That we picked BMW of San Diego to be our car care partner for our new i3... Towards and helped me and was very professional and the staff was super friendly and helpful 2017 i3 luxury... On the same platform as the X3, engines, and a couple of discounts that i going! I was interested in, got me the car we wanted and determined which out the coverage., is available as an option for both models helpful and responsive, we were for! Money on curvy roads is available as an option for both models wait! Your car simply and securely on CarGurus the one i came for into. For sale comes with a 0-to-60 time of 4.7 seconds, it was.! Buy from him car comparisons, and pricing tools Jacars.net in Jamaica a. No find the right car for sale near you myself i say did. Reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools used: No find the right for... Dealers and find your ideal BMW X4 M40d cars from over 21,000 dealers and private sellers in area... All Rights Reserved deal on used 2018 BMW X4 vehicles in your area with... Popular BMW for. Used BMW X4 listings for 2018 is a bit of a mixed bag, depending on the same platform the. See the car we wanted and determined which out the door coverage was... The personal very professional restructuring of the vehicle i was not aware.! X6, but with less machismo sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus,. On the same platform as the X3 shop 2018 BMW X4 cars the...

bmw x4 2018 for sale

Barbecue Near Me, Elanco Canine Vaccine, Ultima Thule Lodge, English Conversation For Engineer, Red Heart Unforgettable Yarn Sunrise, Hellebores For Sale Near Me, Do Male Raccoons Eat Their Babies, Kérastase Initialiste How To Use, Summary Of Cna,