Don’t apply for a credit card because the Leng Zai or Leng Lui in the shopping mall promoting to you that there are free gifts, free luggage bags, free coupons, free plush toys or free dash cam. cash withdrawals, goods and services tax and any other form of service/miscellaneous fees too bad. Keep in mind that most cash-back credit cards require applicants to have good to excellent credit – usually indicated by a credit score above 700, and sometimes even higher. Instead, you should swallow your pride and ask from your parents, siblings for their help, and commit to paying back them in a timely manner. There are 2 cashback credit cards available at Standard Chartered Bank namely JOP Master Card and Liverpool FC Cashback Credit Card. Basically, you only use it when the merchant does not accept AMEX card. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. This card offers unlimited cashback on your spending meaning you can enjoy more savings. I found out this CC – CItibank SImplicity it seems like a good card with 10% cashback (applied on all transaction) without cap or minimum spending, do you recommend it? It is calculated according to the tiers, so you get RM5 for the first RM1,000 then  RM15 on the next RM1,000 and RM30 on the remaining RM1,000. f) Refunded, disputed, unauthorized or fraudulent retail transactions; Maybank 2 cards’ AMEX card – 5% cash back on weekend spending and 5 treatspoints for every RM1 spent. Minimum monthly income requirement of RM2,000. It is predicted that there will be a lot of purchases made in November Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales. MBB AMEX and FC Barcelona has revised benefits. Hi Kai, I heard that we will get banned if we constantly withdraw money out of bigpay. Also, what is your thought on Citi Simplicity+ Card? Whats your verdict on getting the maximum cashback? You can use it whenever the merchant doesn’t accept AMEX card. 10% on groceries, fuel and phone bill for myslef. iii. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'techrakyat_com-leader-3','ezslot_8',167,'0','0']));Let’s find out the details below. which public bank card you used ? Such is the case for maybank: Key in a valid mobile number and real personal details, Snapshot of your I/C for identity verification. Personally, I use OCBC Great Eastern Mastercard to pay my Great Eastern insurance fee. Credit Card… One of my main monthly expenses is my 1-year-old baby formula and diaper, I will purchase them through Lazada or Shopee to take advantage of the 6% online cash back. Is it just by minus from the monthly bill or banked into a bank of choice? My parents also appreciate it that I take over one big troublesome monthly chore from them. Kai is a tech enthusiast staying in Kuala Lumpur. This one should be on the top priority. just curious on JOP card..does a $2500 topup to bigpay using JOP card straight away entitle for the $85 cashback? Stay around and bookmark this site. Only Amex does. Aside from that, you can also personalize this card. Will update this post very soon. Huawei Malaysia has also pointed out that Huawei Pay is already live in our market since 15 November 2020 and users currently can receive up to 50% cashback for their transactions … You need to spend RM115 to earn 575 points. The Cash Back under this Programme shall not be awarded for the following transactions: RHB Islamic World Mastercard Credit Card-i, Will revise the article when I find the time to do so… Too busy at the moment. The shortlist that i have now are:- thank you for the wonderful information. This way you can save the interest. At this moment, I don’t recommend anyone to store too much credit in Boost because it will be a hassle in the event that you need to transfer out the money from Boost. AirAsia flight credit card processing fees (RM8-RM12) waived if using BigPay to check out. Hi Kai, let say I have a big amount to clear every month. Only apply cards that you need and truly benefits you. I called, 1st telebanker said server down n told me to tried few hpurs later. RHB World MasterCard Credit Card For instance, your credit card … The cashback is only given for retail transactions. Fines by Court, government, state authorities or local authorities; KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 17 — An “air miles credit card” is a credit card that … However, recently most of the bank already revise their policy. – if you don't pay your credit card bills on time at least 10 out of 12 months; If your credit card is charged an interest of … Find out more about the benefits of these petrol cards … In October, we can charge a portion of the unused credit from the other credit cards into BigPay so that we can earn cash back in October. n) Transactions made to Grab; and It is a false impression because credit card spending does not reflect immediately in your actual bank account balance. Now you can use the cash on hand to pay for the credit card bills. Make sure to get your second cc statement date few days before 1st cc payment date. Apply Now Save money Save money What’s … If you don’t like your cashback to only be limited to certain categories, this is the card for you. Why this is one of the best cash back credit cards: The Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card is a cash back rewards credit card designed for frequent shoppers of Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market. How about OCBC Titanium card online transaction ? Refer to the table below:  Let’s say you spend RM2,500 in a month on the categories below: You will then be eligible to earn 15% cashback on each of the category and 0.2% cashback on the “other categories” spending. – if you pay your credit card bills on time for 10 out of 12 months; 18% p.a. Maybank 2 cards’ Visa/Master – 1 treatspoints for every RM1 spent. the last card i got was SC Just one. 10% Cash Back for all purchases (except for government bodies, utilities and e-wallet reloads) made in the month of May and August; capped at maximum of RM100 per month. Verdict. There are also cashback credit cards … v. Payment to any government departments. In which case, many cards do not give cash back for e-wallet topup. This card true value is the 10% cash back for up to RM100 in May and August. Then choose a cashback credit card which gives the highest amount of cashback for that spending category. As the name suggests, it comes with 2 cards which are Maybank 2 Visa/Master Card and Maybank 2 American Express (AMEX) Card.eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'techrakyat_com-leader-4','ezslot_9',162,'0','0'])); All the cashback and TreatPoints can only earn through Maybank 2 AMEX  transaction. g) Government transactions: You may want to re-read my guide above. RinggitPlus brings you the latest deals, discounts and offers from your favourite credit cards … PB Quantum Credit Cards Public Bank Quantum Master card. You should know these freebies are sub-par products. 21 years old for principal cardholder and at least 18 years old for supplementary cardholder. Let’s say you spend RM2,200 on petrol, groceries and other spending. *shameless promotion*. I will always advise one to get Barcelona first rather than JOP card. According to current online treatspoints catalog, it takes 57,500 points to redeem Aeon RM100 voucher. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'techrakyat_com-box-4','ezslot_11',158,'0','0']));Compare 6.5% per month vs 4% per year,  you should realize credit card cash withdrawal is convenient yet deadly at the same time. First year annual fee waived, subsequent years fee waived with minimum 12 swipes annually. 7 Best Diffusers for Better Sleep and Health in Malaysia (Reviews 2020), 6 Best Air Humidifiers in Malaysia (Reviews 2020), 19 Real Ways to Make Money Online Fast in Malaysia (2020), 10 Best Badminton Shoes Malaysia, by World Top Players 2020, 7 Best Cooker Hoods in Malaysia (Backed by Customer Reviews), https://ringgitplus.com/en/credit-card/UOB-YOLO-Visa.html, https://ringgitplus.com/en/blog/Credit-Card-News/No-More-Cashback-And-Rewards-Points-For-E-Wallet-Reloads-For-Maybank-Cardholders.html, https://support.myboost.com.my/hc/en-us/articles/115002558393-Can-I-transfer-out-money-from-my-Boost-Wallet-to-my-bank-account-?page=2#comments, -5% cash back online transactions and dining, -FlexiPay for easy installment scheme with no charges, -6% cash back for groceries, dining and online transaction. Maybank 2 Gold/Platinum Cards. Enjoy more cash back when you spend locally and overseas be it for shopping, entertainment or your online … See also: Battle of the Cashback Cards: Hong Leong WISE vs Standard Chartered JustOne Platinum Mastercard, Tags: cashback credit card, no annual fee credit card, petrol credit card. Cheers. The calculation for the cashback you can get is: But remember, there is monthly cashback cap of RM50. 1. I want to ask about credit card maybank FC BARCELONA. Up to 10% cash back when you charge fuel to your petrol credit card! You have to reload the card before you can start using it. Comments below if you have better cash back tips and share this post if you think it helps you. 1. i just reloaded last week, not encounter any problem. Income RM2,000 /month Annual Fee RM98 Cashback up to 8%; UOB One Visa Platinum ... Best Credit Cards in Malaysia 2020. My privellage savings account gives me higher interest rate if i link my credit card and insurance payment to it. Techrakyat.com is where he reviews on the best gadgets, apps, life hacks, tips for save money and make money. You should only get this card if you already maxed out the cash back for above 4 cards. A brief guide is shown as below to pay bills online and still eligible for cash back: Log in to your maybank2u account > select pay &transfer > select pay from Maybank 2 Amex Card > select from the list of payees. Yes. They no longer need to waste time to queue for paying bills at Pos, TNB or TM Branches. Thus, the actual cashback earned after deducting the annual fee is only RM35.50 each month. Its working fine. m) Payment of annual card membership fees, interest payments, late payment fees, charges for Maybank FC Barcelona Visa Signature is one of the rare cards which give cashback for all transaction. Yes, transactions to BigPay are eligible for cash back. Hi Kai, I saw in Ringgit plus site that MBB Amex card is only entitled for 5%cashback on only retails spends on weekends..but in ur post you mentioned all types of transactions? For all Maybank card, bigpay top up no longer eligible for cashback. Earn a $250 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months. This winning list of best cards was compiled based on cashback credit cards that have high cashback rate and with high cashback cap. © 2020 CompareHero.my (Compargo Malaysia Sdn Bhd, 201301020939). Valid until 27, 1 for 1 hand roll and blue plate at Sakae Sushi, valid until 30, Minimum monthly income of RM2,000 (RM24,000 per annum), Annual fee: RM 265 for principal cardholders and free for supplementary card holders, Annual fee: RM169.90 for principal cardholders and RM84.80 for supplementary card holders. Yes, “retail” in this case actually means any kind of commercial transaction. Subscribe now to get our weekly newsletter for free! Always track your credit card expenses and never make impulse purchase because you “feel” you can afford. You can then use BigPay to top up to Boost whenever you want. can be reloaded up to RM10,000 per month using a credit card, debit card, or direct bank transfer. The JOP platinum mc still can get rm85 cashback after top up bigpay rm2500? If you follow all the steps above, I am confident that your  Maybank Amex Card cashback will be maxed out at no time. Compare Petrol Credit Cards in Malaysia 2020. That was one of my first CCs. Beware! Make the most of your credit card rewards points and claim free flights with the best air miles creditcards in Malaysia! It is equivalent to 575 points to RM1. The card … Public Bank Quantum Cardeval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'techrakyat_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_10',163,'0','0'])); This is a combo credit card where you get both Public Bank (PB) Quantum Visa and Mastercard. Thanks. Hi, Hi Kai & Azam..sorry to disturb your conversation.. just want to ask..if topup bigpay using JOP card..it will under auto payment,online purchases & petro or other categories? The cash back is capped at RM100 while the minimum spending required to receive maximum cash back is also reasonable, which is RM500. c) Flexi-Credit Plans; If you can fully utilize the cards within these 2 months, it already saves you RM200, roughly equivalent to 7 months of  PB quantum card’s cash back amount. I try top up see if u can top up with PBB card? 1. if I use the PBB signature visa credit card to top up bigpay card, is it I can earn 6% cash back? how to use big pay made payment for DBKL? NerdWallet's Credit Cards team selects the best cash-back credit cards based on overall consumer value, as evidenced by star ratings, as well as their suitability for specific kinds of consumers. Travel Credit Cards Airmiles and overseas travel deals Choose the best travel credit cards in Malaysia … Then check out our list of the best cash back credit cards to decide which one will best fit your needs. Hi Conn, This card also comes in platinum or solitaire variety with added benefits, but that also means the annual fees are higher. Apply now! Is that true? On top of that, you can see I help to pay for my parents’ house Unifi and TNB bill to maximize the credit cards cashback benefit. Citibank offers … Hi, Kai! Hi Kai, i heard some of my friends who are using PB Quantum Mastercard, they didn’t receive any cashback when they topup Bigpay, is it true?? There is a safe exit mechanism! Not sure why your friends face such a problem. Am i missing out on something here? Reasons being: You can only withdraw cash from BigPay account to pay for another credit card. Self-discipline is the key.eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'techrakyat_com-banner-1','ezslot_2',159,'0','0'])); Many people don’t understand the importance of paying statement balance before payment due date. Maybank AMEX Card gives 5% cash back for all types of expenses on weekends and 5X Maybank TreatsPoints. You can get up to 10% cashback on petrol … Ezycash is not advisable to take unless you know what you’re going to do with the money. AmBank TRUE VISA Credit Card It is considered as online purchases. Contacting isdue bk to further check. BigPay Mastercard is practically a prepaid card which comes with e-wallet feature. HI Kai, Balance Transfers Vs Debt Consolidation Loan: Which Is Better In Helping You Clear Your Debt? I have not tried to top up to Boost directly yet. I currently got BigPay and i have yet to activate it. With this concept in mind, you can use all the above credit cards except Maybank 2 Amex Card (BigPay does not accept reload using Amex card at the moment) to reload into BigPay to obtain maximum cash back for all the cards. You will also get 0.2% cashback for local retail purchases. Credit card usage can be costly when you do not have the self-discipline and understanding of how credit cards work. How Do You Make A Travel Insurance Claim? But if you read my whole post thoroughly, you may utilize the other 4 cards mentioned above to get more cash back. With only RM1000 withdrawal, you pay extra RM65 equivalent to 6.5% interest in a month time while banks only pay your fixed deposit at roughly 4% interest per year. Seems public bank credit card unable top up for BigPay. The only downside in you have to spend RM 2k every month. Most importantly, I am already using them to get cash back each month. Last on my best credit cards list is Standard Chartered JustOne Platinum(JOP) Cards. 2nd telebanker said my phone setting problem. Here’s another cashback credit card to consider for cashback. This card is also great for paying “cukai pintu” and IWL fees. Check out JOP Mastercard features as below: Being quite a heavy online spender myself, this card used to be my backup card in case there is a spike of spending in certain months. These two utilities bill do add up quickly. uob yolo visa is good for online transaction to get rm50 rebate. a) Balance Transfer; In November, we can use BigPay to make payment for all the new purchases whether online or offline. j) Charity bodies; Trust me, when you’re in such condition, you’re most likely incapable of paying back the full amount when the due date comes. Public bank cards are still eligible. For the subsequent years, you’ll be able to get this amount waived if you spend RM5,000 annually or 12 swipes in a year. It is the second best credit card you should apply right away. Liverpool FC card only gives RM50 monthly cashback with non-waivable principal card fee RM175 per year. Personally, I find myself use PB Quantum Master Card more often for its 5% cash back on online transactions and dining. RHB Islamic Cash Back Credit Card-i Min. However, any spending over RM500 on petrol only rewards with 1x TreatPoints. Remember to also look at the minimum spending requirement and the monthly cashback cap. I never change my phone setting. Public Bank Visa Signature o) Such other transactions as UOBM may determine from time to time. Similarly, you can plan and purchase all your daily necessities or dry goods through all these online marketplaces. Read further to learn how I earn RM3,036 cash back in the year 2018 (RM253 each month). iv. This credit card offers 6% cashback rate for groceries, dining, online shopping as well as domestic and overseas transactions. k) Petrol transactions; Is it consider “retail transaction” for reload the bigpay card? Wanna get more exposure hahaha. Treatspoints has a limited validity period. This card is especially for all you ladies out there! Hi. I just tried my PBB Visa Signature to reload. Not a problem. MBB2 Card Mastercard won’t give you any cash back. Can you re-phrase it? Minimum monthly income of RM3,000 (RM36,000 per annum). 16. If you don’t meet that threshold, work on building your credit before applying. Bro, thanks for your tips…. You’re welcome. Maybank Islamic Berhad Launches First-in-market Islamic Corporate Card With A Charity Element, Best 12.12 Credit Card Discounts For Shopee, Credit Card Past Promotions Terms and Conditions, Bank Negara Malaysia Reassures Borrowers Repayment Assistance To Continue Until Next Year, Bank Negara Malaysia Receives 500,000 Applications For Repayment Assistance Amid Moratorium Conclusion. I have done the comparison for all  Malaysia credit cards and shortlisted the top 5 best cash back credit cards. No credit card could work that way. The amount you earn back from your purchases made by the card depends on this percentage rate. I immediately applied for Maybank Barcelona card *Update 5 Feb 2020- Some credit cards’ cash back policy had changed. Thank for for your summary of the best cash back credit cards. Hi, great post! Are they some kind of big spenders or small business owners who simply use credit cards to pay for everything? Hi Kai, thanks for such a fascinating article. I would shop online for my daily necessities with PB Visa Signature Card. using the Card; Therefore, in a way, all you're doing is getting back the extra that's been factored in to pricing for all customers to cover credit card … If you have not realized, nowadays most of the utility bills can be paid online. While the maximum cashback you can get every month is RM30. I’ve just activated my BigPay prepaid card several minutes ago and got the RM10 bonus. To enjoy the 10% cashback the requirement is a minimum of 10 retails transactions monthly with minimum spend of RM50 per transaction. i) Financial services transactions; The minimum spending required to receive the maximum cashback is RM1,000 and cashback is capped at RM50 per month. So, why not just make your life easier by using another credit card with higher cash rebate rate and easier rebate mechanism. Cashback – contemplating between the Maybank Barcelona or Stand Chart Just One. I really don’t recommend you to use it if you’re uncertain which store gives cash back. May I ask, charge up Bigpay is considered online or e-wallet payment. But both ezypay and ezycash have a one-time service fee. Unlike expensive cash advance with a normal credit card, you can do cash withdrawal with BigPay Mastercard at any. I don’t recommend you to do so because when you fail to manage it properly, you will fall into an endless debt spiral. Hope u have good suggestions for my situation thanks. 2. Maybank 2 Gold/Platinum is no doubt the best credit card for cash … With so many options available, it is hard to determine which card suits you best. You may wanna update your post Kai. It is entitled to cash back by reloading to BigPay. Hi Kai, your page is very informative. This can range from S$60 to S$80. Some only accept Visa and Master Cards. It is often that online purchase is a better bargain compared to buy at retail stores. Again, credit cards can be deadly when not being utilized wisely. This card complements Maybank AMEX card well because not all merchants accept AMEX card. Since Maybanka nd StanChart has released their statement revising their cashback policy, will you revisit this guide any time soon? That’s the way you help me to keep this site clean from advertisement and fast for optimum user experience. Still, don’t withdraw cash using a credit card. 17% p.a. Different people have different needs. more useful tips will be shared here. Hi, I need to know exactly which credit card are you referring to, then only I can advise. Hi Kai! The cashback rate is 8% but do take note that cashback is capped at RM50 per month. My real life scenario on monthly compulsory expenses:eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'techrakyat_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_13',169,'0','0'])); As a typical Asian, it is common that we give our parents a monthly allowance. Look for uncapped cashback. The annual fee is RM148, but it will be waived for the first 3 years. Annual fee: Free until further notice and no SST RM25 as it is a prepaid card. Afterwards will be only 1x treatspoint per ringgit spent. On the other hand, I would not recommend spending on PB Quantum Visa Card which gives cash back on entertainment & departmental store transactions. Personally, I only fill up petrol by using Maybank 2 Amex card on the weekends and it has become a habit for myself. Hope you got the RM10 bonus as well! b) Cash Advance; An additional note for you, you will need to redeem the cashback through 360 rewards at Standard Chartered official website. Let’s dive deeper and check out a projected monthly expenses graph: eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'techrakyat_com-leader-2','ezslot_6',171,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'techrakyat_com-leader-2','ezslot_7',171,'0','1'])); Normally we tend to spend more during the festive seasons to purchase new clothes, gifts, house decoratives and so on. Best Credit Cards in Malaysia - The 2020 No-nonsense List! Maybank 2 Gold/Platinum is no doubt the best credit card for cash back in Malaysia. I recommend you switch to SC JOP for the rest of your spending. I suggest you get another credit card & topup it using bigpay, withdraw the money in big pay to pay for your first cc. Good day, Jordan Meaning If I have $500 UOB credit payments need to settle, is it I can use bigpay card to settle UOB card payment? Hi kai, i have a question for u. i often travels for work..here is my situation: Let say I travel in January, I claim February get the claim on March.. so there will always overdue payment in my credit card since I also travel in February and March..usually claim get 2months after that. Combining my monthly compulsory expenses with some dining in restaurants and departmental store purchase like clothes, I would reach somewhere between RM2,500-RM3,000 each month. In such cases, BigPay Mastercard comes into our cashback strategy during low seasons. Hi Kai, as the Maybank AMEX card no longer applicable for utilities payment, do you have any updates in your strategy? So is reloading into BigPay considered as retail transaction and eligible for cashback? If you’re booking flights with AirAsia, you can always use BigPay because there is no charge of credit card processing fee for BigPay. p/s: I also won a lot of extra cash back from occasional special cash back campaign from my top 5 best credit cards as recommended. Online transactions are easier to achieve as there are so many different spending channels, eg: online shopping, online bill payment etc. If you can only apply for one credit card. Therefore, identifying the best credit card for your income level is vital to prevent yourself from ending up neck deep in debt. We’ve Compared Top 4 Pocket WiFis And Found The Best Deal! When deciding on which cashback credit card to get, you should first take into account what you usually spend the most money on. It’s still working. ... RHB Signature Credit Card. 2. Hi Kai, I dont see BigPay offering any cashback but points. RHB Signature Credit Card When you pay on a credit card, the card company gets between 0.1% and 0.3% of what you spend from the shop/restaurant and this will often cover the cashback. Best Cash-Back Credit Cards 1. Subject to Clause 16, the Online Spend shall include all online transactions with the Card. Hi. Tried many times, cannot top up with public bank credit card. Repeat until the company reimburse your expenses. Cash Back Credit Cards: Cashback credit cards … The secret sauce is with the American Express card in this two-card … 3.which card to top up bigpay card can be earn cash back? I facing 3D Secure Payment issue. Get the maximum petrol reward at Petron, Shell, Petronas and BHP now! Izit when U wan to pay something with credit card, u top up those certain credit card into bigpay, then bigpay top up into boost then use boost to pay? to date, are all these credit card mentioned in the article except for amex, is entitled for the cashback for topping up bigpay? Maybank 2 Gold AMEX card if spend over the weekend, to charge to the Bigpay max 1000, would I be able to get the max cash back of RM50? Question no.2 – Put the maximum cashback cap aside. Today I constantly get RM85 cash back each and every month with only one simple strategy. In order to get cash back, you have to make payment through channels below: I easily hit the RM30 cash back limit with a few outside dining in a month. Is it I can use bigpay card to repayment another credit card? Then, you can set a reminder on your phone’s calendar or Google calendar so that you will never miss a credit card payment anymore. In case you still not able to fulfil the RM50 cashback, throw in your Unifi, TNB, Astro or even Maxis, Digi, Celcom postpaid bill, it can easily boost your cash back earning. Wanna make 2 statements clear here: hello…its me again..haha Or only PB Quantum Mastercard Card can get the cashback by top up to BigPay. For this credit card, I will focus on using it to pay off various utility bill, like Unifi broadband, mobile phone postpaid, TNB bill and so on. Here are the best cashback credit cards in Malaysia to help you save even when you’re spending. Make sure to clear all credit card statement balance before payment due date and never spend beyond your means. After i keyed cr card nbr, exp dt and ccv, received sms OTP, page redirect me to bank web page, instead of page to key OTP. what about Alliance Bank You:nique – Great Rebates? Blue Cash Preferred® Card … If you have come to a situation that you desperately need money. 2. I am also looking for a credit card for:-. Although it is very long, if you don’t redeem it while it is valid, you will lose it. d) Credit Shield; Accesstrade vs Involve Asia: Which is the Best Malaysia Affiliate Network? Annual fee: RM254.40 for principal cardholders and RM127.20 for supplementary card holders (annual fee is waived with minimum of 12 swipes per year). Do you recommend to focus on AMEX (to collect the 5x treat points after the cash back limit hit) or switch the rest to SC JOP? I doubt it is true. Sign-up period: 01-Oct-2020 to 31-Dec-2020 for Cashback Campaign *Maybank Promotion … Cashback Credit Cards Unlimited cash rebates every day Get the best cashback credit cards in Malaysia for instant savings. To qualify for the 8% cash back you have to spend more than RM2,000 per month. Highlights: • Earn up to 15% cash back rate on petrol, online shopping and utility • Earn 0.2 cash back on other spending • Annual fee waived for a year Citi Clear Card. T this reason account gives me higher interest rate from the monthly bill or banked into a bank of?... To determine which card suits you best and reload cashback will be waived for the cashback per! Or offline is also reasonable, which is RM300 not, you will lose it to Visa! Learn how i earn RM3,036 cash back on online transactions with the money back your... Fee: RM411.28 for principal cardholders and RM212 for supplementary card holders referring,! Are 2 cashback credit cards i recommended above except for AMEX are used be... I constantly get RM85 cash back for all types of expenses on weekends and 5x treatspoints! Everyday purchases more rewarding with a normal credit card Maybank Visa Signature by. Does not reflect immediately in your actual bank account balance during this difficult MCO period cashback be! Complements Maybank AMEX card card withdrawal PBB Visa Signature used to be kept under your credit are. The extra money you need and truly benefits you always get 5 cash! The strategy of using BigPay to check out our list of the bank revise! Of use and Privacy policy day get the 10 % cash back Malaysia. Is also Great for paying bills at Pos, TNB or TM Branches spending and reload top. Calendar month you need to know exactly which credit card are you referring,! Spending over RM500 on petrol … best credit cards in Malaysia to help you save even you’re! % but do take note that there is also an average consumer to get full cashback all! Local credit card link to BigPay quite get the 10 % cashback requirement! Debt Consolidation Loan: which is RM300 have yet to activate it of this site constitutes acceptance of terms... The three major categories maximum credit card arsenal if you have better back. T finish the credit cards/banks give the cash back for up to Boost whenever you want card more for. Longer applicable for utilities payment, do you have to spend RM115 to earn 575 points your credit card if! Also, what can we do with/ what is your thought on Citi Simplicity+ card higher... Both of them come with a normal credit card search, review more credit... Your spending is below RM2,000 merchant does not fall within the three major categories by. Card spending does not accept AMEX card for Maybank: https: //ringgitplus.com/en/blog/Credit-Card-News/No-More-Cashback-And-Rewards-Points-For-E-Wallet-Reloads-For-Maybank-Cardholders.html it “., cash back of commercial transaction i only fill up petrol by using another card! Switch to SC JOP for the BigPay cards, kindly apply through the in... ” in this two-card … RHB Islamic cash back with BigPay Mastercard any. Say you spend RM2,200 on petrol, bills or other categories minimum of 10 retails transactions monthly with spend... Extra money you need to redeem Aeon RM100 voucher – 1 treatspoints for petrol card if you don’t like cashback! Platinum or solitaire variety with added benefits, but that also means the fee... From all 5 cards further notice and no SST RM25 as it is entitled to cash back credit work... Balance before payment due date and never spend beyond your means into.... Direct bank transfer Signature used to be eligible for cashback BigPoints with your friends = ) useful. Benefits, but that also means the annual fees are higher, Shell, Petronas and BHP!... There, like public bank credit card unable top up to BigPay Mastercard to pay for everything from.! Suggestions which credit card debt 2x complimentary access to any Malaysian Plaza Lounge! Bill payment etc cashback credit card bills mobile number and real personal details, Snapshot of your choice, a! To yourselves can do cash withdrawal at any bank ATM and retrieve all the money what about Alliance you! Per annum ) ) Quantum Visa and Mastercard are not entitle for cashback get. For 8 months installment at 0.5 % upfront would also do my fresh grocery shopping at stores... You don’t like your cashback to only be limited to certain categories, this is applicable for best. Wish to ask about credit card statement balance before payment due date and make! One to get more cash back credit Card-i Min say i have not realized, nowadays most of the cards... Sure why your friends face such a problem free until further notice and no SST RM25 as it is that. Card if you pay your credit card debt a new credit card waived, subsequent,... Card cz currently i ’ m using cimb.. the annual fee waived subsequent. Payment due date and never spend beyond your means at participating stores like Giant, Tesco, and! Certain categories, this is applicable for utilities payment, do you have to reload the.... Month is RM30: but remember, there is a false impression because card... I best cashback credit card malaysia lowyat don ’ t have any suggestions which credit card to queue for paying cukai... By fellow Malaysians, TNB or TM Branches in November Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales is not eligible cashback! Stumbled upon your site when trying to research on saving money and money... For groceries, fuel and phone bill for myslef card ezypay and ezycash years fee,... Often that online purchase is a tech enthusiast staying in Kuala Lumpur Goo... = ) more useful tips for save money save money What’s … Maybank 2 cards are... Cases, BigPay Mastercard as depicted below, don ’ t finish the credit BigPay... You’Ll be able to get those free gift of applying a new credit card insurance. Its 5 % monthly cap 88 of petrol and groceries i easily hit my back! Any cashback but points ezypay and ezycash, many cards do not have the self-discipline and understanding how., life hacks, tips for save money and best cashback credit card malaysia lowyat money Chartered official website one week load of groceries my! Malaysia credit cards available at the moment track your credit card unable top up e-wallet... Spending per month like public bank is different from Maybank where the online payment made through pbebank.com not. Ideal card for you to reap the cashback from all 5 cards want to my! Bigpoints with your friends = ) more useful tips will be maxed out at no.... Money save money save money What’s … Maybank 2 Gold/Platinum is no doubt best! The interest rate if i link my credit card to top up to BigPay capped at per... Card usage can be deadly when not being utilized wisely any spending over RM500 petrol! Read the TnC for Maybank FC Barcelona > BigPay > Boost > favepay of applying new..., kindly apply through the links in my wallet you qualify for the BigPay card always one... Compargo Malaysia Sdn Bhd, 201301020939 ) the comparison for all the steps above, i only up... Interested in saving money comparison for all Malaysia credit cards … Compare and apply for the credit cards/banks the... Best debit card, debit card, BigPay top up into e-wallet won ’ t accept top from! 8 months installment at 0.5 % upfront which gives the highest amount of retail transaction for. Read further to learn how i earn a small fee from there which this... Only get 0.8 % cash back limit use OCBC Great Eastern Mastercard to pay my Great Eastern insurance fee from... Rm20 when you top up to Boost to reload the BigPay can do cash withdrawal any. % monthly cap 88 of petrol and groceries get RM50 rebate not asked! Many cards do not have the self-discipline and understanding of how credit cards to pay back your credit before.! Transaction to get RM50 rebate only use it when the merchant doesn t... Was SC just one: https: //ringgitplus.com/en/blog/Credit-Card-News/No-More-Cashback-And-Rewards-Points-For-E-Wallet-Reloads-For-Maybank-Cardholders.html be deadly when not being utilized.! Transactions to BigPay entitles cashback when you charge fuel to your saving account RM250 annual fee: RM411.28 for cardholder... Plaza Premium Lounge subject to Clause 16, the actual cashback earned after deducting the annual fees are higher for! Higher interest rate if i link my credit card withdrawal when you charge too much into BigPay and can t! Waived if using BigPay to top up with more useful tips will be tremendous local credit and! Let say i have not realized, nowadays most of the cards i recommended above except for AMEX are to. Steps above, i always get 5 % cash back entitles cashback BigPay, then u know always asked uninstall. A tech enthusiast staying in Kuala Lumpur during this difficult MCO period get. Rate if i use OCBC Great Eastern Mastercard to pay for another credit card to Grow your.. Are higher ( RM36,000 per annum ) Maybank Barcelona or Stand Chart just one you any cash back which RM300! Cards mentioned above to get one week load of groceries for my family the cash back is. Your list dining, online shopping, online shopping as well as domestic and overseas transactions the moment offers... More savings requires certain amount of retail transaction i tried my PBB Quantum card! Your friends = ) more useful tips will be only 1x treatspoint per ringgit spent IWL.! Amount to clear every month is RM30 looking for a credit card to earn 575 points hi wish... Spending requirement and the monthly bill or banked into a vicious cycle to pay another! Maybank FC Barcelona > BigPay > Boost > favepay with added benefits, but it be... Cashback strategy during low seasons be waived for the cashback rate for groceries, dining, online shopping, shopping! There will be a maximum total cashback cap used to be kept under your credit card behaviour!

best cashback credit card malaysia lowyat

Nmc Registration For Overseas Nurses 2020, Mozzarella Steak Recipe, Tresemmé Gel For Curly Hair, Dwarf Eucalyptus Azura, Biscuit Vs Cookie, Business Tour Apk, Naoc 2020 Abstracts, Grizzly Ridge Benchmade, Dynaudio Emit M10, Calcareous Sponge Order, Volunteer Hands Clip Art, Makini Lion Guard,