During its operation, the Tajik State University of Commerce has trained thousands of highly qualified specialists in the field of economics and trade, who today work as managers and specialists in various government and trade structures in the country and abroad.
The Rector's office, research and teaching staff and students of the Tajik State University of Commerce are guided in their daily work by the instructions of the Founder of Peace and National Unity, Leader of the Nation, President of the Republic of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon. We are proud that at the meeting with the country's talented students, held at the Tajik State University of Commerce, the Leader of the Nation highly appreciated the achievements of the university and noted the ways to further improve ment the process of training and training highly qualified specialists who are competitive in the domestic and global markets.
In the current conditions of the country's economic development and the globalization of economic and social processes, as well as reforms in the field of higher education, we consider the prospects for the development of the university in the following areas:
– further strengthening of the material and technical human resources of the university through the use of modern educational and unique scientific equipment and new educational technologies, the creation of the latest scientific and educational laboratories, attracting talented young people to research, and training of teachers in foreign universities;
– development and publication of textbooks and teaching materials in all disciplines in the state, Russian and English languages, full provision of students with them in printed and electronic form;
– development, approval and implementation of a quality management system that ensures the competitiveness of the university in the market of educational services;
– creation of councils for the defense of doctoral and candidate theses in the scientific areas of the university;
– preparation and passing of the international program and institutional accreditation;
– expansion of the university's international relations, participation in the development and implementation of joint projects to expand the exchange of students and faculty, and entry into a single global educational space.
Thus, the further development of the university is based primarily on the active use of innovative educational technologies, the development of scientific potential, international cooperation, close cooperation with the Board of the Union "Tajikmatlubot" and the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan, aimed at well-being and success.
Rector of the University
Kurbonzoda Mahmadali Rahmat.